The sewer district in New York's Rockland County is looking for more than $8.8 million in a malpractice lawsuit alleging its former law firm, Nixon Peabody, botched a long-running eminent domain dispute.
- This Ex-Congressman Wiped Out Six-Figure Big Law Debt
- Line Between Lawyer Ethics and Crime to Highlight Ex-Big Law Partner's Trial
- Lewis Baach Recruits Partner from Litigation Funder
- Bryan Cave, Big British Firm BLP Confirm Merger Talks
- PwC: Law Firms Are Falling Behind on Technology, Client Expectations
- Gibson Dunn Partner, Other Lawyers Warn of Threat to Rule of Law in Hong Kong
We know the number of blacks in the profession is still abysmal, but what about those who graduate from tippy-top law schools? Do they enjoy an advantage?
Thomson Reuters took the No. 1 spot.
To learn how firms are using litigation finance to serve clients better, compete for new business and manage risk, download Burford Capital's 2017 Litigation Finance Study.
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?