Medical device maker Zimmer Holdings has agreed to pay $13.35 billion to acquire rival Biomet Inc.
- Kirkland, Ropes on Hand for TPG's Chobani Infusion
- Kirkland Woos Simpson Dealmaker to Open Houston Outpost
- Magic Circle Guides Permira's German Chemicals Purchase
- Amid IPO Wave, Firms Ride Rising Fee Tide
- The Churn: Gibson Lands Ropes SF Head, Plus More Lateral Moves
- Prosecution Says Dewey Trial Could Last Several Months
Special Reports and Features
Columnists and Blogs
What the latest Yale Law Women's report on law firms really tells us.
When debating the future of the legal profession, facts matter. At least, they should matter.