Four months after reporting record annual earnings, litigation funder Burford Capital LLC once again announced that it has topped last year's first-half earnings and new investments by wide margins in early 2016. Simpson Thacher is one firm benefiting from Burford's largesse.
- In Police Department Monitorships, Firms Seek Contentious Work
- Squire Patton Team Hired to Monitor Ferguson Police Reforms
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Earns Cheers for $100M ‘Redlining’ Verdict
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Investment Bank's Malpractice Suit Against MoFo Dismissed
- Cadwalader IP Litigator Decamps for Milbank in D.C.
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Remember the advice I passed on to you ladies about how to be assertive, yet lovable? Well, it provoked a number of responses from readers (OK, female readers). In a nutshell, some women said they’re sick and tired about getting schooled on how they should behave.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research