Dentons’ drive to become the preeminent global legal giant continued after Thanksgiving as the 7,300-lawyer firm announced agreements to absorb full-service shops in Colombia and Mexico into its growing Swiss verein network.
- Harvard Law School To Review Use of Controversial Seal
- Merger Mania? Not For Many of D.C.'s Biggest Law Firms
- U.K. Mergers Forge Two New Quarter-Billion Pound Law Firms
- Survey: Firm Leaders Are Optimistic Going Into 2016
- Burleson Founder: Firm Ran Better When I Owned 100 Percent Equity
- Prominent Ex-Pol, New York Lawyer Found Guilty of Corruption
Does a Christian anti-abortion, anti-gay group stand a chance of enlisting New York lawyers to its cause?
What can the legal profession learn from the ouster of Tim Wolfe as president of the University of Missouri system? A lot.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research