Long-haul flights. Time zone shifts. Calls and emails around the clock. When did the job of managing partner become so grueling?
- Cadwalader Revives Houston Office With Addition of Energy Partner
- Butler Snow Forms New Economic Development Arm
- Ex-Bryan Cave Partner's Suicide Mars Missouri Gubernatorial Race
- Hogan Lovells Seeks Freedom for Swazi Human Rights Attorney
- DLA Piper Breaks Into Canada With Davis Merger
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Willkie Farr Achieves Personal Best in 2014
Genius has a gender. Who knew?
Congress may stall, but as agencies speed to enact Obama's regulatory agenda, firms will have plenty of business.