The firm, in the midst of a major revamp of its office space around the country, saw a continued increase in all major financial metrics in 2016.
- A Quick Turnaround for a Morgan Lewis Lateral
- Global Law Firms and Vereins: The End of the Affair?
- Kramer Levin's Partner Profits Reach Nearly $2M
- Jay Clayton, SEC Chair Nominee, Grilled Over Wall Street Ties
- Quinn Emanuel Sets Up Shop in Western Australia
- Boies/Schiller Film Group's Suit Could Unleash Litigation Beast
If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful divorce lawyer it's Eleanor Alter.
This Big Law associate is a mysterious blogger on a mission to prevent young lawyers from falling prey to their own lousy money management.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research