Traci Ribeiro, a nonequity insurance partner who joined Sedgwick’s Chicago office in 2011, has slapped her current firm with a gender discrimination suit that seeks to certify a class of women employees.
- KWM Parters Agree to Plough Over $18 Million into the Firm
- Mintz Levin Patent Litigator Revs Up for Racecars
- Deal Watch: Four Firms Land Legal Software Sale Roles
- Wachtell E-Discovery Guru Sets Sights on Presidential Race
- Burford Capital Again Announces Big Litigation Earnings
- In Police Department Monitorships, Firms Seek Contentious Work
A 3 billion euro fine against Europe's truck cartel doubles the old record. But civil damages are what really terrify the truck industry.
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research