Canadian energy company Veresen Inc. has agreed to pay Global Infrastructure Partners $1.43 billion in cash for a 50 percent stake in Ruby Pipeline, a natural gas pipeline running from the Rockies to the West Coast.
- Four Am Law Firms Advise on Siemens' $7.6 Billion Energy Deal
- Skadden, Sidley Austin Catalyze Latest Health Care Merger
- Bingham, Morgan Lewis Strike Tentative Deal to Merge
- Freshfields Poaches Fried Frank Capital Markets Team
- Law Firm Lawsuit-Palooza: Latham, Baker & McKenzie Under Fire
- Judge Dismisses Contract Attorney's Suit Against Skadden
Women across the board do not aspire to be leaders.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is promoting legislative relief for student debtors, but some law schools are poster children for the larger problem.