Paul Madden, a commercial litigator at Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, is a board member for the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund. This month, Madden changed her name to Maryellen Madden, her latest step in transitioning from a man to a woman.
- Three Witnesses Testify to Dewey & LeBoeuf's Financial Practices UPDATED
- Ballard Spahr CMO Gone After Eight Months
- Wilson Sonsini Staffer Gets Two Years for Insider Trading
- Deal Watch: Teva’s Generics Buy Headlines Banner M&A Week
- Odd Couple: Gingrich, Dean Debut New Dentons Pairing
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
To get the answers about Sandra Bland’s death, someone needs to start asking the right questions.
The ABA's task force on law school financing was convened to push much-needed student loan reforms. Instead it concluded that everything is fine.