McGuireWoods has forged an affiliation agreement with Shanghai-based FuJae Partners, a firm formed by three partners leaving Chinese firm Jun He Law Offices.
- Harvard Law School To Review Use of Controversial Seal
- More Dentons Combo Deals Help Firm Enter Latin America
- Merger Mania? Not For Many of D.C.'s Biggest Law Firms
- U.K. Mergers Forge Two New Quarter-Billion Pound Law Firms
- A Small Firm For Volkswagen's Big Problems
- Survey: Firm Leaders Are Optimistic Going Into 2016
Does a Christian anti-abortion, anti-gay group stand a chance of enlisting New York lawyers to its cause?
What can the legal profession learn from the ouster of Tim Wolfe as president of the University of Missouri system? A lot.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research