More than 40 percent of partners at Am Law 200 firms are in their 50s and 60s.
- Three Witnesses Testify to Dewey & LeBoeuf's Financial Practices UPDATED
- Ballard Spahr CMO Gone After Eight Months
- Wilson Sonsini Staffer Gets Two Years for Insider Trading
- Deal Watch: Teva’s Generics Buy Headlines Banner M&A Week
- Odd Couple: Gingrich, Dean Debut New Dentons Pairing
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
To get the answers about Sandra Bland’s death, someone needs to start asking the right questions.
The ABA's task force on law school financing was convened to push much-needed student loan reforms. Instead it concluded that everything is fine.