Through dogged detective work, the oil giant's lawyers pieced together the clues that pointed to fraud in an Ecuadorean court.
- Dollar General Ups Ante for Family Dollar Stores
- Bingham, Paul Weiss Help Unload World's Largest Iron Foundry
- Baker Botts represents 98-year-old trying to clear name
- Lawsuit-Palooza: Firms Embroiled in Real Estate Disputes, Case Conflicts
- Diversity Scorecard: LGBT Lawyers at Big Law Firms
- Ex-Morgan Lewis Partner Named New Baseball Commish
As Israeli-Palestinian violence swirls anew, a jury judges the terror crimes of old.
Couples who split the housework fairly are happier between the sheets, according to a new study.
- The Churn: Squire Patton Boggs and Ashurst Adjust Alliances, Plus More Lateral Moves
- The Churn: Bingham Tax Duo Departs, Plus More Lateral Moves
- The Churn: Am Law Quartet Eyes New Horizons, Plus More Lateral Moves
- The Churn: Pepper Hamilton Partner Returns to Public Service, Plus More Lateral Moves