The European Court of Human Rights announced a $2.5 billion judgment against Russia for its handling of OAO Yukos Oil Company. The news follows a Monday announcement that Russia would be on the hook for a $50 billion arbitration award.
- Judge Stays Insurer's Case Against Dewey Defendants
- Fun With the Summer Associates: Firms and Their Perks
- Fee Tracker: Comic-Con, Cooperstown and El Pollo Loco
- Latest Pharma Deals Draw Counsel from Am Law Firms
- Malpractice Suit Dismissed Against Proskauer, Chadbourne
- At Bingham, Big Guarantees Raise More Questions