R. Gwen Peterson, a partner with Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, helped star Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch trademark his nickname "Beast Mode." Now that nickname, which appeared on a hat Lynch wore at Super Bowl Media Day, could lead to a $100,000 fine by the National Football League.
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Goodwin Procter Builds on 2013 Growth
- Deal Watch: Three Am Law Firms Advise on $18 Billion Energy Buy
- Debevoise Associate Moonlights as Chess Champion
- Chadbourne Opens New Office in Johannesburg
- Dentons, Dacheng Seal the Deal for a Union
- DLA Explores New Revenue Streams through CyberTrak
Law school applicants gunning for top schools wasted a lot of effort last year.
Who's Paul Cassell? And why is he alleging all those awful things about the Harvard law legend?