Bingham McCutchen employees in its Lexington, Ky., back offices have received a mix of termination letters and offer letters from Morgan Lewis, which last week agreed to absorb 226 of the firm's partners, along with other staff. Come Friday, as many as 30 marketing and document review employees in Kentucky could be let go, according to two sources, and the remainder must decide whether to accept Morgan Lewis' offers or potentially forgo severance.
- Key Ruling Brings Thelen Bankruptcy Closer to Conclusion
- Small Virginia Firm and Solo Shop Beckon Reed Smith Litigators
- Am Law Trio Reaps Rewards From Record REIT IPO
- Korea's Competitive Legal Market Puts Pressure on Price
- Report: Chinese Oil Giant Severs Baker & McKenzie Ties
- As Bingham Partners Prepare for Exodus, Some Find Themselves 'Frozen'