Less than a week after insurer Syncora dropped its opposition to Detroit's plan to emerge from Chapter 9 bankruptcy, the company and its lawyers at Kirkland issued an extraordinary public apology Monday for attacking the motives and good faith of the two mediators working on the city's reorganization.
- Am Law 100 Trio Rev Up for Auto Parts Mega-Merger
- Am Law Firms Advise on Pair of Health Care Mergers
- Pay Gap Increases Between Equity and Nonequity Partners
- Paul Hastings Helps Tate's Whip Up Private Equity Buyer
- Criminal Charges Levied Against Dentons’ Ex-Montreal Tax Head
- Squire Patton Boggs Website Fails to Keep Up With Merger
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is promoting legislative relief for student debtors, but some law schools are poster children for the larger problem.
It's not what you think: New study sheds light on why women aren't going for partnership and promotions.