While law firm leaders and legal observers marvel at the scope and scale of the tie-up between Dentons and China's Dacheng to create the world's largest firm, several also wonder how the two sides will pull off such a massive undertaking, and whether it will ultimately be successful.
- Fried Frank Chair Discusses Asia Exit
- Orr Hired as Consultant for Ailing Atlantic City
- Law Firm Leader Confidence Improves Again in 4th Quarter
- Dentons and China's Dacheng Poised for Historic Union
- Report: Nixon Peabody in Merger Talks With Chicago Firm
- Patton Boggs Cofounder Donates 100 Works to North Carolina Museum
When it comes to projecting the future demand for lawyers, maybe someone should consider how clients are actually behaving now.
A lawyer makes an incendiary video, and the Magic Circle firm gets blame for its response.