The beleaguered city was thrust into the national spotlight after the police shooting death of an unarmed black teen. Now Ferguson has hired Winston & Strawn chairman and litigator Dan Webb for representation related to a Department of Justice probe, at an eye-popping rate of $1,335 an hour.
- Wilmer Bolsters Denver Office With Hogan Lovells Energy Partner
- Dealmaker of the Week: Michael Aiello of Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- From Saigon to Big Law and Back Again UPDATED
- Deal Watch: Skadden, Kirkland Advise on $4 Billion Outsourcing Company Merger
- Firms Seek New Ways to Respond to Shrinking Bankruptcy Filings
- Call for Nominations
Few men want housewives these days.
Financial transparency won't ruin the profession.