Long-haul flights. Time zone shifts. Calls and emails around the clock. When did the job of managing partner become so grueling?
- Ex-Bryan Cave Partner's Suicide Mars Missouri Gubernatorial Race
- Hogan Lovells Seeks Freedom for Swazi Human Rights Attorney
- DLA Piper Breaks Into Canada With Davis Merger
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Willkie Farr Achieves Personal Best in 2014
- Dealmaker of the Week: Alison Ressler of Sullivan & Cromwell
- CNN’s New 'Above the Law' Series Rankles Legal Blog
Genius has a gender. Who knew?
Congress may stall, but as agencies speed to enact Obama's regulatory agenda, firms will have plenty of business.