Meanwhile, a 47 percent gap between female and male partner pay isn't closing, says the new survey from Major, Lindsey & Africa.
- Paul Hastings Helps Tate's Whip Up Private Equity Buyer
- Criminal Charges Levied Against Dentons’ Ex-Montreal Tax Head
- Squire Patton Boggs Website Fails to Keep Up With Merger
- Large Law Firm Mergers Now Coming to Latin America
- Jones Day, Kirkland Advise on Eastman Chemical Buy
- Locke Lord, Edwards Wildman Leaders Discuss Proposed Union
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is promoting legislative relief for student debtors, but some law schools are poster children for the larger problem.
It's not what you think: New study sheds light on why women aren't going for partnership and promotions.