Forbes unveiled its tally of America’s 400 wealthiest people this week, and while Texas lawyer Joe Jamail Jr. fell off the list, two former lawyers with real estate backgrounds—Rick Caruso and Sanford Diller—broke into the exclusive ranks.
- Ahead of Hurricane, Dewey & LeBoeuf Jury Soldiers On
- Ex-Locke Lord IT Engineer Convicted in Hacking Case
- Insider-Trading Trial Date Set for Ex-Fox Rothschild Partner
- U.S. Adds 4,700 Legal Jobs in September
- IP Boutiques Adjust to Client Use of Patent Office Reviews
- Ex-Skadden Associate Beats Out Firm for Police Monitor Job
Who says there's no life after Big Law? Former Cravath partner Alan Hruska writes novels and plays—and more.
The Dewey & LeBoeuf trial obscured the most important lessons to be learned from the firm’s collapse.
Call For Nominations
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research