Dubai-based partner Peter Gray, who was suspended from Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher after being accused of knowingly submitting false evidence against a Djibouti businessman, has confirmed to The Am Law Daily that he has left the firm.
- Wilmer Bolsters Denver Office With Hogan Lovells Energy Partner
- Dealmaker of the Week: Michael Aiello of Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- From Saigon to Big Law and Back Again UPDATED
- Deal Watch: Skadden, Kirkland Advise on $4 Billion Outsourcing Company Merger
- Firms Seek New Ways to Respond to Shrinking Bankruptcy Filings
- Norton Rose Fulbright Names New Global Chair