Dewey & LeBoeuf's former chair Steven Davis, former executive director Stephen DiCarmine and former chief financial officer Joel Sanders together face more than 100 criminal charges, including grand larceny, scheming to defraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy in the lead-up to the 1,300-lawyer firm's downfall in May 2012. All have pleaded not guilty.
- Am Law 100 Firms Looking Out for Military Employees
- Deal Watch: Four Am Law 100 Firms Prescribed Work on CVS-Omnicare Merger
- Sheppard Mullin Finds New Orleans Police Making Progress—Slowly
- Mining Bankruptcies Yield Roles for Davis Polk, Kirkland UPDATED
- Richards Kibbe Managing Partner Jumps to Patterson Belknap
- Cadwalader Partner Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
Successful men are paying their wives bonuses.
There’s more to the firm’s latest lateral partner move than meets the eye.