A little more than a year after a potential union between Dentons and McKenna Long & Aldridge fell through, the two Am Law 100 firms are once again looking to combine operations.
- Law Firms to Form Cybersecurity Alliance
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: DLA Posts Record Profits Despite Flat Revenue
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Debevoise Delivers Solid Revenue, Profit Growth
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Kramer Levin Sees Mixed Results in 2014
- Cadwalader Revives Houston Office With Addition of Energy Partner
- Butler Snow Forms New Economic Development Arm