Gross revenue and partner profits both took a hit in 2015.
- Ex-Fox Rothschild Partner Convicted of Insider Trading
- Jobs Report: Legal Sector Has Rocky Start in 2016
- At ABA Meeting, Bar Groups See Threat from Nonlawyers
- Dechert Grows Partner Profits, Gross Revenue
- The Legal Profession's Drinking Problem Is Worse Than We Thought
- Bass Berry Bags 10 Partners From Disbanding Tennessee Firm
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
The beginning of the end of Argentina’s international bondholder battle means that important legal questions raised by the dispute will have to wait for answers.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research