The deal with Liner LLP, a boutique known for representing entertainment industry clients ranging from film studios to Bill Cosby, boosts DLA Piper's presence in Southern California.
- Linklaters Associate Denies Wrongdoing in Insider Trading Case
- Amid Delays, Politics Leave US Attorney Prospects in Limbo
- Are Asian-Americans Fed Up With Law?
- Fish & Richardson IP Litigator Changes Name, Gender
- Law Firms, Owed by Bankrupt Clients, Look to Represent Them in Court
- The American Lawyer Announces its Fifth Annual Global Legal Awards Winners
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.