Joining a crowd of positive reports on law firms’ first half financial performance, Wells Fargo Private Bank said Tuesday that the first half of 2017 was a surprising financial success for law firms, largely thanks to the performance of the largest and most profitable among them.
- Standing at the Crossroads of Legal Innovation
- Wilkinson Walsh Lures SCOTUS Clerks With $350K Bonuses, Hires in 3 Cities
- Wachtell, Sheppard Mullin Tapped for NBA's Paul George Probe
- Looking for a Career Change, Big Law Veteran Lands in Barcelona
- Ropes & Gray Lawyer Found Dead in Nantucket Surf
- Let's Talk About Charlottesville and Lawyering in the Age of Trump
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius is notching short-term gains at the risk of long-term pain from its most famous client, argues Steven J. Harper.
Business development folks at large law firms should look away now.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?