Results of our Global 100 survey and analyses show growth is slowing and profits are dipping. Firms are adjusting to rapid-fire market changes as the world adjusts to the multitude of geopolitical forces at play. Figuring out the proper global complement is increasingly challenging, but there are opportunities to be had with new markets emerging as key players on the world stage.
- In Solar Trade Case, Mayer Brown Switches Roles
- Winston, Latham Prepare for Pitched Battle Over US Soccer
- CVR, Wachtell Face Off in Double-Barreled Malpractice Fight
- Trump's $25M Man? White House Releases Unfinished Disclosure on Lawyer's Pay
- A Whistleblower Takes On Charlotte School of Law
- Q&A: Returning to Big Law After 'Once in a Career' Patent Gig
Of all the things for a firm to worry about, the financial and tax structure should not top the list, consultant Brad Hildebrandt argues in support of the verein model.
Will a former Charlotte Law professor's claims finally bring change to the legal education industry?
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?