Greenberg Gross, a 17-lawyer firm launched in 2013, has announced it will pay its associates bonuses in excess of the level set by Cravath. But just how much remains unclear.
- King & Wood Mallesons Europe Heading Towards Pre-Pack Administration
- How One Firm Is Confronting Its LGBT Diversity Deficit
- Brexit Vote Lawyer “Confident” Of Supreme Court Victory
- Dentons Completes Australian Union
- New York Lawyer Dies on Caribbean Sailing Trip
- Robinson & Cole Pro Bono Project Fights Poaching in Africa
Folks, I can't make this stuff up.
Jason Brezler tried to do the right thing. The U.S. Marine Corps major warned his comrades in Afghanistan of a possible attack, but in his haste to do so, he sent a classified document from his personal email account. That got Brezler booted from the Marines.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research