Covington & Burling celebrates a homecoming this week as Eric Holder Jr., the nation's first black attorney general, rejoins the firm as a white-collar partner. Covington's latest high-profile hire will officially start at the firm in September.
- Holder to 'Cool Off' for 19 Months at Covington & Burling
- Q&A: Eric Holder Jr. Returns to Private Practice
- Report: Law Firms Consolidating at Record Setting Pace
- Bomb Injures Canadian Lawyer; Client’s Ex-Husband Charged
- JPMorgan Taps Ex-S&C Litigator to Lead Legal Department
- Greenberg Traurig Takes IP Partner From Simpson Thacher
Are words like "ambitious" and "competitive salary" turning women off?
Accredited for-profit law schools will soon be subject to a new regulation that restricts federal loans to underperforming colleges. If only the government would hold all law schools similarly accountable.