With large firms hungry for more patent litigation work, smaller IP specialty shops are hot properties.
- Already a Litigator, Super Bowl’s Top Ref Now a Hottie Too
- Time To Rethink Partner Capital Contributions?
- Under Client Pressure, Law Firms Focus on Cost-Cutting
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Profits Continue to Slide at Cadwalader
- Ex-Fox Rothschild Partner Convicted of Insider Trading
- Behind-the-Scenes of Latham's IP Litigation Surge
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
The beginning of the end of Argentina’s international bondholder battle means that important legal questions raised by the dispute will have to wait for answers.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research