Together with her fiancée Francis Canellas, Lourdes Rodriguez is part of Manhattan prosecutors' power couple in the case against Dewey’s former leaders.
- Lawyers Keep Lawyering On After JPMorgan's $1.5 Billion Bungle
- Jones Day Nabs Pair of Big Mining and Media Bankruptcies
- Harvard Educated, Now Incarcerated
- Google's Subpoena Fight With Jenner & Block Heads to Mississippi
- Former Davis Polk Partner Now Playing A Different Tune
- At Buchanan Ingersoll, A Lawyer Finds Her Identity
It's decision time for a U.S. district judge as 9/11 victims seek to hold funders of the 2001 terror attacks accountable in court.
To get the answers about Sandra Bland’s death, someone needs to start asking the right questions.