Our annual Law Firm Leaders Survey finds managing partners hopeful, if uncertain, about their firms' prospects for next year.
- Merger Mania? Not For Many of D.C.'s Biggest Law Firms
- More Dentons Combo Deals Help Firm Enter Latin America
- U.K. Mergers Forge Two New Quarter-Billion Pound Law Firms
- Burleson Founder: Firm Ran Better When I Owned 100 Percent Equity
- Prominent Ex-Pol, New York Lawyer Found Guilty of Corruption
- Deal Watch: Skadden's Tax Schemes and a Petco Purchase
Does a Christian anti-abortion, anti-gay group stand a chance of enlisting New York lawyers to its cause?
What can the legal profession learn from the ouster of Tim Wolfe as president of the University of Missouri system? A lot.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research