Paul Madden, a commercial litigator at Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, is a board member for the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund. This month, Madden changed her name to Maryellen Madden, her latest step in transitioning from a man to a woman.
- Former Davis Polk Partner Now Playing A Different Tune
- Dealmaker of the Week: Joseph Frumkin of Sullivan & Cromwell
- A Lateral Boom of Older Lawyers
- Venable Nixes Negligence Claims in Fee Dispute
- Three Witnesses Testify to Dewey & LeBoeuf's Financial Practices UPDATED
- Wilson Sonsini Staffer Gets Two Years for Insider Trading
To get the answers about Sandra Bland’s death, someone needs to start asking the right questions.
The ABA's task force on law school financing was convened to push much-needed student loan reforms. Instead it concluded that everything is fine.