The runners-up to the 2017 A-List—and what it will take for these firms to make the list next year.
- German Court Blocks VW Prosecutors From Using Seized Jones Day Docs
- Reports on USC Probe Spotlight Gibson Dunn Ties
- Managing Partner Pugh the 'Fall Guy' for Poor Results at Freshfields
- Lawyer's 'Inadvertent' E-Discovery Failures Led to Wells Fargo Data Breach
- The A-List Top 20
- Schiff Hardin Spinoff Riley Safer Adds 11 Lawyers in Chicago
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.