German pharmaceutical giant Merck KGaA has agreed to buy Sigma-Aldrich Corp. for $17 billion in cash in Merck's largest takeover to date.
- Bingham, Morgan Lewis Strike Tentative Deal to Merge
- Freshfields Poaches Fried Frank Capital Markets Team
- Law Firm Lawsuit-Palooza: Latham, Baker & McKenzie Under Fire
- Judge Dismisses Contract Attorney's Suit Against Skadden
- Akin, Skadden Help Russia's Richest Man Get More Social
- Jones Day Continues Deal Spree with SAP's Concur Buy
Women across the board do not aspire to be leaders.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is promoting legislative relief for student debtors, but some law schools are poster children for the larger problem.