Medical marijuana dispensary Medbox, which was once valued at $2 billion before it was beset by a variety of legal entanglements, filed its annual report last week. The 10-K reveals that the company issued shares worth almost $280,000 to two of its outside legal advisers, including Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.
- Fried Frank Hires DLA Piper’s $5 Million Man
- McGuire Woods to Merge with LA Boutique Firm
- DC Police Make Arrest in Killing of DLA Piper Associate UPDATED
- Lawyer Jailed for Wife Attack Faces Loss of Law License
- Dewey Case Takes Shape Weeks Before Trial
- Irell Partner Reflects on Sale of Klimt’s Gold Painting