Magic Circle firms Clifford Chance and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer have unveiled their financial performance for 2014-2015, as France’s Fidal bypasses Spain’s Garrigues as the largest continental European law firm by gross revenue.
- Mayer Brown to Form Hong Kong Alliance With China's Jingtian
- Littler Lands in Managua, Nicaragua
- Report: Law Firms Consolidating at Record Setting Pace
- JPMorgan Taps Ex-S&C Litigator to Lead Legal Department
- Holder to 'Cool Off' for 19 Months at Covington & Burling
- Atlanta Firm Files for Ch. 11 After $20 Million Goes Missing
Is your firm better off without a summer associate program?
Accredited for-profit law schools will soon be subject to a new regulation that restricts federal loans to underperforming colleges. If only the government would hold all law schools similarly accountable.