In the inexorable march toward greater global consolidation, will law firms steer clear of the verein structure?
- Judge Disqualifies Kasowitz and DLA Piper in Contract Dispute, Citing Conflicts of Interest for Both Sides
- Boies/Schiller Film Group's Suit Could Unleash Litigation Beast
- Jones Day Calls Detroit Mayor 'Political Hack' in Response to Threatened Suit
- Husch Blackwell Revenue Soars, Partner Profits Slip After Merger
- $12M Casetext Investment Underscores Am Law Interest in AI Technology
- Alston Raids Reed Smith, MoFo for New San Francisco Office
If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful divorce lawyer it's Eleanor Alter.
This Big Law associate is a mysterious blogger on a mission to prevent young lawyers from falling prey to their own lousy money management.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research