Fifteen years of data shows that the partnership model for The Am Law 200 isn't what it used to be.
- 'Making a Murderer' Creator Had Past Life at Quinn Emanuel
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Covington's Double Down on Investments Causes Dip in Profits
- Dickstein Shapiro, Greenspoon Marder See Head Counts Dip and Drive
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Revenue, Profits Down at Bryan Cave
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Fenwick & West's Revenue Up 11 Percent
- Litigation Finance Arms Race Continues with New Hires at Burford, Bentham
Hillary gets criticized for raising her voice. Are you talking too loudly too?
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research