Taurie Zeitzer, a leading M&A lawyer who joined Kirkland & Ellis two years ago from Latham & Watkins, is taking her private equity expertise to Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
- Nixon Peabody Reaches Merger Accord with Chicago Firm
- Paul Weiss Called In to Investigate Deflate-Gate
- King & Spalding Advises Latest Bidder for New York City Opera
- Dealmaker of the Week: Trevor Norwitz of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Serial Lateral Finds a New Home
- Dentons, Dacheng Deal Sets Legal Industry Abuzz
Sex abuse victim in sworn affidavit rebuts Dershowitz's claim of innocence.
When it comes to projecting the future demand for lawyers, maybe someone should consider how clients are actually behaving now.