Six Am Law 200 firms have now confirmed layoffs of staffers this year.
- Am Law Trio on Motorola Unit Sale
- Clifford Chance, Weil Help Flip French Food Firm
- Dealmakers of the Year: Christopher Cox, Cadwalader
- The Churn: Bingham Hedge Fund Duo Defects, Plus More Lateral Moves
- Private Equity Giants Tap Kirkland for Two Big Deals
- Jenner Taps Litigator Truax as New Managing Partner
Special Reports and Features
Columnists and Blogs
Both law firms and I-banks want to show you how much they care. Watch out!
As the Manhattan district attorney continues to pursue the collapse of Dewey & LeBoeuf as a criminal matter, it seem that the quest for convictions is in some ways more important than the search for justice.