More than 40 percent of Am Law 200 partners are in their 50s and 60s.
- Three Witnesses Testify to Dewey & LeBoeuf's Financial Practices UPDATED
- Ballard Spahr CMO Gone After Eight Months
- Wilson Sonsini Staffer Gets Two Years for Insider Trading
- Deal Watch: Teva’s Generics Buy Headlines Banner M&A Week
- Odd Couple: Gingrich, Dean Debut New Dentons Pairing
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
The ABA's task force on law school financing was convened to push much-needed student loan reforms. Instead it concluded that everything is fine.
Here's a roundup of news from the law school scene.