After serving time for stealing $10 million from a Russian oligarch, can a former Big Law associate use his story to keep other lawyers from going astray?
- US Poker Star Takes $10M Cheating Lawsuit to UK Supreme Court
- A Quiet Law Firm With a Famous Client
- Summer Associate Hiring Was Flat in 2016
- Fenwick & West's Financial Success Slows in 2016
- Gibson Dunn Continues Two Decades of Growth, With Revenue Surpassing $1.6B in 2016
- Another Ex-Partner Targets Chadbourne in Sex Bias Case
If the election had turned out differently, Karen Dunn wouldn't be sitting at her desk at Boies Schiller Flexner in Washington. She'd be somewhere in the West Wing, at the red-hot center of the presidency.
Dangerous rhetoric and a president who praises it. Where are Trump’s lawyers?
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research