Legal aid is woefully underfunded in the U.S. Should Big Law do more to close the breach?
- Ex-Dewey Senior Partner Says Probe News Scuttled Merger Deal UPDATED
- Former Law School Roommates Take Charge in Chicago
- ‘Mad Dog’ of Sports Radio Meets Match in Ex-Akin Gump Partner
- Mitchell Silberberg Snaps Up Corporate Boutique
- Stable CMO Market Sees Some Unexpected Movement
- Fraud Claims Fall Flat in Lawyers' Messy Divorce Trial
Accredited for-profit law schools will soon be subject to a new regulation that restricts federal loans to underperforming colleges. If only the government would hold all law schools similarly accountable.
Forty-four firms get WILEF's seal of approval.