Should a law firm represent both a political party and a candidate's campaign while that campaign is still competing for the party nomination? That was the situation with Perkins Coie, whose ties to various Democratic Party organs has raised the ire of supporters of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, as well as the skeptical eye of other political observers.
- In Police Department Monitorships, Firms Seek Contentious Work
- Squire Patton Team Hired to Monitor Ferguson Police Reforms
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Earns Cheers for $100M ‘Redlining’ Verdict
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Investment Bank's Malpractice Suit Against MoFo Dismissed
- Cadwalader IP Litigator Decamps for Milbank in D.C.
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Remember the advice I passed on to you ladies about how to be assertive, yet lovable? Well, it provoked a number of responses from readers (OK, female readers). In a nutshell, some women said they’re sick and tired about getting schooled on how they should behave.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research