Global 100 firms with a major presence in Russia have quietly pulled back from Moscow and St. Petersburg as the country’s economy reels from a perfect storm of Western economic sanctions, the ruble’s recent collapse and tumbling oil prices.
- IP Partner Involved in Client Dispute Leaves K&L Gates
- Raising Red Card, Kirkland Partner Quits FIFA Probe UPDATED
- Dealmaker of the Week: Ryerson Symons of Simpson Thacher
- Akin Gump Partner Helps Holocaust Survivors Win Reparations
- Lawyer Dies in Sydney Siege
- Bingham Pro Bono Cases Find New Home in Morgan Lewis
One thing's certain: American firms are spending a lot of money on lateral hiring for their London offices. Who's getting their money's worth, and who's throwing good cash after bad? An in-depth look at the U.S. presence in the British financial capital.read more