Ahead of a looming merger vote with Locke Lord, a 20-lawyer IP group from Edwards Wildman Palmer in Boston is poised to depart for Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo as a result of a conflict between their representation of a large pharmaceutical company and Locke Lord's work for a generic drug manufacturer.
- Cadwalader Leads Probe Behind UNC’s Grading Scandal
- Borden Ladner Gervais Heads to Beijing
- Bingham Faces Internal Battles Amid Uncertain Future With Morgan Lewis
- Snell & Wilmer, Porter Wright to Swap Out Firm Leaders
- Kirkland Loses One PE Partner, Pays Top Dollar for Another
- IBM Pays Globalfoundries $1.5B to Take Over Chip Business UPDATED