U.S.-based firms may be in for some turbulence, but many say there’s still good money to be made down under.
- Blank Rome to Absorb 107 Dickstein Shapiro Lawyers
- Dickstein Shapiro Closure Heartbreaking to Name Partner's Daughter
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Revenue Falls 19 Percent at Smaller Irell & Manella
- Partner Threat Nets Guilty Plea From Ex-Bryan Cave Associate
- Holland & Knight Grows Again with New Charlotte Office
- Deal Watch: Mylan Moves on to Meda With Cravath in Tow
Study by Harvard economist finds that collaborating with men hurts women's careers.
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research