For midlevel associates at Am Law 200 firms, life just keeps getting better. One likely reason for the high level of satisfaction: supply and demand.
- Will Dewey Defendants Take the Stand? UPDATED
- Gap Settles Patent Suit After Fight With Dentons
- Florida Firm Leader Criticized After Departures
- Acquisition Spree Sees Slater and Gordon Revenues Soar
- Ninth Circuit Nixes Wiretapping Appeal By Ex-Star Lawyer
- Sanctions Ordering Jones Day Partner to Make Video Tossed
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?