Cravath, Swaine & Moore, which experienced a rare lateral partner departure earlier this month, has brought back a former associate in Joseph Adams. Most recently the managing partner of Crowell & Moring’s New York office, Adams returns to Cravath as a senior attorney in its corporate group.
- Am Law 100 Firms Looking Out for Military Employees
- Deal Watch: Four Am Law 100 Firms Prescribed Work on CVS-Omnicare Merger
- Sheppard Mullin Finds New Orleans Police Making Progress—Slowly
- Mining Bankruptcies Yield Roles for Davis Polk, Kirkland UPDATED
- Richards Kibbe Managing Partner Jumps to Patterson Belknap
- Cadwalader Partner Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
Successful men are paying their wives bonuses.
There’s more to the firm’s latest lateral partner move than meets the eye.