Lawyers for Dewey & LeBoeuf’s former leaders say the state failed to provide enough proof to convict.
- Quinn Emanuel Co-Founder Joins Davis Wright
- Am Law 200 Firms Spending $7M on Cybersecurity Annually
- First-Year Salaries Hit $160K at More Pennsylvania Firms
- Sanctions Sought Against Ex-Squire Patton Boggs Lawyer in Sugar Case
- A Lawyer's Search for Love on Reality TV
- Duane Morris Settles Malpractice Claim Involving Ex-Corporate Chair
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?