One year after Morgan, Lewis & Bockius took in 750 lawyers from failing Bingham McCutchen, the firm’s finances are stable and it is once again debt-free, according to chair Jami Wintz McKeon.
- Barnes & Thornburg Partner Apologizes for Tweeting at Trial
- Growth Won't Solve Your Firm's Problems: Harvard Business Prof
- Big Law Partner Returns Home After Surviving Mali Terror Attack
- Burleson's Size Made Energy-Focused Firm Vulnerable
- Bar Exam Pass Rates Drop Across the Country
- Am Law Firms Go Big on $160 Billion Pfizer-Allergan Deal
News and gossip about Hastings Law School, Debevoise's foodie; MCCA's Joe West and more.
What can the legal profession learn from the ouster of Tim Wolfe as president of the University of Missouri system? A lot.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research