James Rishwain, who has served as chair of the firm since 2006, will step down in December 2016 after completing the term he was recently re-elected to. The announcement comes after much turnover at the firm, including the defection of a group of corporate lawyers to Winston & Strawn earlier this year.
- Ferguson's Hire of Winston & Strawn Chair Comes at a High Price
- Wilmer Bolsters Denver Office With Hogan Lovells Energy Partner
- Dealmaker of the Week: Michael Aiello of Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- From Saigon to Big Law and Back Again UPDATED
- Deal Watch: Skadden, Kirkland Advise on $4 Billion Outsourcing Company Merger
- Call for Nominations
Few men want housewives these days.
Financial transparency won't ruin the profession.