Following a contentious debate, the American Bar Association's House of Delegates voted Monday to adopt a resolution that gives states a framework to consider the regulation of "nontraditional legal service providers."
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Revenue, Profits Down at Bryan Cave
- Litigation Finance Arms Race Continues with New Hires at Burford, Bentham
- Dickstein Shapiro, Greenspoon Marder See Head Counts Dip and Drive
- Time to Rethink Partner Capital Contributions?
- Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Gross Revenue Jumps at Akin Gump
- Already a Litigator, Super Bowl’s Top Ref Now a Hottie Too
Hillary gets criticized for raising her voice. Are you talking too loudly too?
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research