Frederick Leech, a longtime Reed Smith partner in Pittsburgh and former head of the firm's investment management practice, recently left to become chair of the corporate group at Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, a Steel City-based boutique founded in 1994 by his younger brother Tony Leech, who drowned 10 years later trying to save his two sons from a riptide in Costa Rica.
- Deal Watch: Am Law 100 Foursome Feast on Heinz, Kraft Megamerger
- The Bankruptcy Files: Oil Slide a Boon to Some Big Firms
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Kirkland's Performance Accelerates in 2014
- Jenner & Block to Launch in London
- Gibson Dunn Partner Suspended for Mishandling Djibouti Case UPDATED
- Latham Pro Bono Work Helps StoryCorps Launch App
Legal academia is chock full of women and minorities.
When it comes to protectionism, China isn't blameless. But the United States wields its trade laws just as aggressively against Chinese companies.