This year we raised the bar that defines the financial elite of The Am Law 100. Only 24 firms made the cut.
- 'He Knew' Says Dewey & LeBoeuf Prosecutor as Case Nears Close
- Deal Watch: Virtu and Paul Weiss Seek HFT Supremacy
- Microsoft Hires Ex-FTC Commissioner as Cybersecurity, Privacy Lead
- The GC Who Blew the Whistle
- Mayer Brown Brings on Sidley LA Real Estate Duo
- Law Firm Recruiters Blast Headhunter’s 'Sexist' Job Hunt Column
The idea that lawyers can make buckets of money from their cozy apartment, beach house or suburban manse is a fantasy.
Being bumped from an airplane is a raw deal. Sitting on a jury is way worse. What could be done to change that? Fair pay.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research