Former Latham, Quinn Emanuel and Mintz Levin lawyer Anthony Zappin made headlines for his pro se antics in a New York divorce case. Now he wants the tabloids to pay.
- 'Making a Murderer' Creator Had Past Life at Quinn Emanuel
- By the Numbers: What's a Partnership Anyway?
- Customers Reap Benefits From Hughes Hubbard's MF Global Role
- After Near-Tragedy, Firm Takes Cardiac Safety to Heart
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Covington's Double Down on Investments Causes Dip in Profits
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Polsinelli Posts Across-the-Board Gains
Study by Harvard economist finds that collaborating with men hurts women's careers.
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research