Among those called to the stand in the trial of three Dewey & LeBoeuf executives were an assistant to a former rainmaker, an ex-partner from predecessor Dewey Ballantine and a banker who oversaw HSBC’s $10 million loan to the now-defunct firm.
- Ballard Spahr CMO Gone After Eight Months
- Ex-Orrick Partner Ending Run as U.S. Attorney
- Odd Couple: Gingrich, Dean Debut New Dentons Pairing
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
- Deal Watch: Teva’s Generics Buy Headlines Banner M&A Week
- Chicago’s Freeborn & Peters Snags Fast-Moving Lateral
The ABA's task force on law school financing was convened to push much-needed student loan reforms. Instead it concluded that everything is fine.
Here's a roundup of news from the law school scene.