Howard Schickler, a former structured finance partner at Dewey & LeBoeuf, said he left the firm in late 2010 for Katten Muchin Rosenman with 12 other lawyers because he did not receive the compensation he was promised.
- Litigation Funder Burford Capital Eyes Lending to Firms
- ‘Best Firms’ Report Shows Top 50 Shops for Women
- Davies Ward Wins Big for Female Sprinter Banned For High Testosterone
- Hausfeld Spars With Former Partners in Forex Litigation
- Morgan Lewis Partner Leaves Litigation for Life of the Oenophile
- The 2015 A-List: The New Elite