Clifford Sloan, who has served as special envoy for the closure of the Guantánamo Bay detention center since 2013, is rejoining Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom’s Washington, D.C., office as a partner in the litigation group.
- Five Am Law 100 Firms Play Role in Caesars Reshuffling
- Bingham McCutchen's Tokyo Outpost Absorbed, Plus More Lateral Moves
- Three Firms Advise on Sale of Canadian Credit Rating Agency
- Paul Hastings Associate Journeys to South Pole on Skis
- In Partner Promotions, Boies Schiller Sees Its Future
- Bear Market Continues for Big Firms in Russia
By most measures, Asian-Americans are doing better than other minorities at law firms. So why are they so disenchanted?
Bingham McCutchen is now a case study in how quickly apparent success can turn to unambiguous failure.