A group of female lawyers from Chadbourne & Parke are seeking $100 million in a class action complaint alleging gender discrimination by the Am Law 200 firm.
- Venable Elects Privacy Partner as New Chair
- Kenyon & Kenyon's Closure Follows Trend of Disappearing NYC IP Boutiques
- Kenyon & Kenyon Begins Layoffs After Andrews Kurth Deal
- Andrews Kurth Gets IP Credibility and NY Mass After Acquisition
- For M&A Vet Dan Kaplan, Age is Just a Number
- Bring in the Closers—Firms Clinch Three Stadium Naming Rights Deals
If you've been in the throes of on-campus interviews, you're probably sick of the game by now. Although sessions usually last no more than 25 minutes, they often feel like slow torture. Within minutes, you can probably tell whether the firm is interested in you, or if the interviewer would rather take a prolonged bathroom break.
When large firms get it right, give them their due.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research