Few people know the inner workings of Jones Day, and that's the way the firm likes it. But taking on Donald Trump as a client is no way to avoid the spotlight.
- Changing Compensation Strategies Put Partners Under Pressure
- Cooley Snags Stroock’s Private Equity Leader
- Jackson Walker Posts Big Gains in Income and Revenue
- After Flat Year, Winston & Strawn Ratchets Up Lateral Hiring
- Sullivan & Cromwell Hires Former Top Justice Department Official in Washington
- 'Don't Be a Grump' and DLA's Other Advice for Associates
Remember Alan Hruska, the former Cravath, Swaine & Moore partner turned playwright, novelist and filmmaker? Recently, the 83-year-old former litigator opened his play "Ring Twice for Miranda" at City Center in New York, a highly prestigious off-Broadway venue.
Dangerous rhetoric and a president who praises it. Where are Trump’s lawyers?
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research