With Dentons' merger with McKenna Long & Aldridge becoming official on Wednesday, we asked the firm's leaders about the impending combination with China's Dacheng—and what other global tie-ups may be in store.
- Ex-White House Lawyer Disbarred After Attempted Murder of Skadden Counsel
- Dreier LLP Trustee Settles Suit With Former Firm
- Herbert Smith Freehills Grows Profits, Shrinks Debt Amid Flat Revenues
- DLA Piper Picks Up Bulk of Perth-Based Hardy Bowen
- Former Dewey Financial Controller Testifies to Falsifying Records
- The Justice Gap: How Big Law Is Failing Legal Aid
Accredited for-profit law schools will soon be subject to a new regulation that restricts federal loans to underperforming colleges. If only the government would hold all law schools similarly accountable.
Forty-four firms get WILEF's seal of approval.