Howard Schickler, a former structured finance partner at Dewey & LeBoeuf, said he left the firm in late 2010 for Katten Muchin Rosenman with 12 other lawyers because he did not receive the compensation he was promised.
- The 2015 A-List: The New Elite
- Hausfeld Spars With Former Partners in Forex Litigation
- New Foreclosure Climate Brings Law Firm Casualties
- Morgan Lewis Partner Leaves Litigation for Life of the Oenophile
- FisherBroyles Provides Model for Growth of Cloud-Based Law Firms
- In China's Crackdown on Rights Lawyers, Big Law Says Little