A Midwest experiment to provide trusts and estates legal services at a lower cost is showing signs of success. TuckerAllen, a subsidiary of St. Louis-based Louis Rice, has served 1,000 families in its 10 months of existence. This week it expanded by acquiring a small, local law practice.
- From East to West, Big Law Comes Out for Pride
- Years After Legal Troubles, Ex-Big Law Partner Re-Emerges
- Abrams Calls Mining Magnate’s Libel Suit Against HBO a Long Shot
- Cooley Seeks Collaborative Inspiration With GitHub 'Series Seed' Documents
- Ashurst to Shift Paris Focus
- Hiring Misfires Show Need for Tougher Law Firm Vetting
For young lawyers hoping that public service loan forgiveness could be an answer to a lifetime of student debt burdens, President Trump has some bad news.
Consultant Dan Nardello lays out how law firms can better investigate potential new partners.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research