Defense lawyers for three former Dewey & LeBoeuf executives had some tough questions during their cross-examination of a former executive committee member from the now-defunct firm.
- The Justice Gap: How Big Law Is Failing Legal Aid UPDATED
- ‘Mad Dog’ of Sports Radio Meets Match in Ex-Akin Gump Partner
- Former Law School Roommates Take Charge in Chicago UPDATED
- Mitchell Silberberg Snaps Up Corporate Boutique
- Stable CMO Market Sees Some Unexpected Movement
- Fraud Claims Fall Flat in Lawyers' Messy Divorce Trial
Accredited for-profit law schools will soon be subject to a new regulation that restricts federal loans to underperforming colleges. If only the government would hold all law schools similarly accountable.
Forty-four firms get WILEF's seal of approval.