A month after Bingham McCutchen's management disclosed to its partnership plans to merge with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, lingering issues remain over what a combined firm might look like. At the same time, Bingham is grappling with internal problems, including controversial pay packages, a heavy debt load and an exodus of top talent.
- Snell & Wilmer, Porter Wright to Swap Out Firm Leaders
- Kirkland Loses One PE Partner, Pays Top Dollar for Another
- IBM Pays Globalfoundries $1.5B to Take Over Chip Business UPDATED
- Wachtell, Cleary Gottlieb Grab Lead Roles as TPG Ups Stake in CAA
- Two Am Law 100 Firms With California Roots Expand Abroad
- Six Am Law 100 Firms Smooth Way for Another Pipeline Deal