Lawyers for Dewey & LeBoeuf’s former leaders say the state failed to provide enough proof to convict.
- Deal Watch: Am Law Trio Fuels Up on $14.8B Oil Services Buy
- Fee Tracker: Summer Fun for LSAC, I-Bank IPOs and Monsanto
- Am Law 200 Firms Spending $7M on Cybersecurity Annually
- Duane Morris Adds Four Partners From Dissolving Boutique
- Dickstein Shapiro Shakes Malpractice Claims From Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Quinn Emanuel Co-Founder Joins Davis Wright
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?