Slapped with a $100 million antitrust suit this week by a group of ex-fighters backed by a formidable team of plaintiffs lawyers, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and its Las Vegas-based parent company Zuffa LLC have commenced a beauty contest involving several top firms flexing their legal muscle in an effort to secure the lucrative defense work.
- IP Partner Involved in Client Dispute Leaves K&L Gates
- Raising Red Card, Kirkland Partner Quits FIFA Probe UPDATED
- Akin Gump Partner Helps Holocaust Survivors Win Reparations
- Lawyer Dies in Sydney Siege
- Bingham Pro Bono Cases Find New Home in Morgan Lewis
- Am Law Firms Advise on Repsol's Canadian Energy Deal