After years of contraction and almost three months scrambling toward a merger, Dickstein Shapiro has tied the knot. Or a hundred knots.
- Skadden to Close Sydney Office Amid Australia Jitters
- Inside Gibson Dunn's Billing Rates in Gay Marriage Case
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Revenue Falls 19 Percent at Smaller Irell & Manella
- Partner Threat Nets Guilty Plea From Ex-Bryan Cave Associate
- Holland & Knight Grows Again With New Charlotte Office
- Deal Watch: Mylan Moves on to Meda With Cravath in Tow
Study by Harvard economist finds that collaborating with men hurts women's careers.
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research