A culture of work-related drinking persists in many places in Big Law—and that can cause problems in a profession that is especially prone to heavy drinking.
- Burford Claims Almost Half of $324M Argentina Arbitration Win
- Crowell & Moring Adds Arteaga to Antitrust Ranks in New York
- Paul Weiss Counsel Departs for Freshfields
- Partner Group Leaves Reed Smith for King & Spalding in NY
- Clyde & Co Opens Ninth U.S. Office with Los Angeles Launch
- Six Partners to Leave Ashurst in New York Amid Restructuring
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.