The Manhattan jury hearing the the criminal case against Dewey & LeBoeuf's former leaders acquitted them of several counts before they were asked to resume deliberations.
- Mayer Brown Tapped to Defend Volkswagen Consumer Suits
- Jury Deadlocked in Dewey & LeBoeuf Criminal Trial
- Founders of Fledgling Legal Recruiting Firm Square Off in Court
- King & Spalding Associate Reflects on 'Intensity' of High Court Debut
- Proskauer Creates Full-Time Pro Bono Partner Position
- Report: 2015 Could Set Record for Number of Law Firm Mergers
Who says there's no life after Big Law? Former Cravath partner Alan Hruska writes novels and plays—and more.
The Dewey & LeBoeuf trial obscured the most important lessons to be learned from the firm’s collapse.
Call For Nominations
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research