Linklaters and Paul Weiss landed lead roles on a since aborted $143 billion takeover bid for London-based Unilever plc by Pittsburgh-based Kraft Heinz Foods Co., a megamerger that would have united two of the world’s largest food companies. Two ex-Freshfields partners also took top financial roles on the ill-fated transaction.
- Nine Norton Rose Energy Partners Jump to Baker Botts
- Orrick hires four-lawyer Clifford Chance Paris team including local competition head
- Paul Weiss Reaps Benefits From Star Lateral Hires
- Gross Revenue, Partner Profits Rise at Cahill Gordon
- Milbank Tweed Reports 'Outstanding' Results for 2016
- Holland & Knight Sees Strong Growth in Revenue and Income
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research