Amid a boom in lateral hiring, consultants are seeing changes in how firms collect capital contributions from new partners—and how they return capital to those who leave.
- Divided ABA Adopts Resolution on Nonlawyer Legal Services
- Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Gross Revenue Jumps at Akin Gump
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Holland & Knight Posts 8 Percent Revenue Growth
- Already a Litigator, Super Bowl’s Top Ref Now a Hottie Too
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Venable Crosses $1M Partner Profit Threshold
- Under Client Pressure, Law Firms Focus on Cost-Cutting
Hillary gets criticized for raising her voice. Are you talking too loudly too?
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research