Traci Ribeiro, a nonequity insurance partner who joined Sedgwick’s Chicago office in 2011, has slapped her current firm with a gender discrimination suit that seeks to certify a class of women employees.
- KWM Parters Agree to Plough Over $18 Million into the Firm
- Mintz Levin Patent Litigator Revs Up for Racecars
- Deal Watch: Four Firms Land Legal Software Sale Roles
- Wachtell E-Discovery Guru Sets Sights on Presidential Race
- Burford Capital Again Announces Big Litigation Earnings
- In Police Department Monitorships, Firms Seek Contentious Work
If you thought the NFL was slow to acknowledge links between player concussions and brain damage, keep a close eye on professional hockey.
A 3 billion euro fine against Europe's truck cartel doubles the old record. But civil damages are what really terrify the truck industry.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research