Lawyers for Dewey & LeBoeuf’s former leaders say the state failed to provide enough proof to convict.
- Acquisition Spree Sees Slater and Gordon Revenues Soar
- Sanctions Ordering Jones Day Partner to Make Video Tossed
- Fee Tracker: Summer Fun for LSAC, I-Bank IPOs and Monsanto
- Deal Watch: Am Law Trio Fuels Up on $14.8B Oil Services Buy
- Duane Morris Adds Four Partners From Dissolving Boutique
- Am Law 200 Firms Spending $7M on Cybersecurity Annually
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?