Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, Bracewell & Giuliani, Haynes and Boone, Kirkland & Ellis and Vinson & Elkins are some of the Am Law 200 firms that have snagged leading bankruptcy and restructuring roles in the struggling U.S. oil and gas sector.
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Kirkland's Performance Accelerates in 2014
- Jenner & Block to Launch in London
- Gibson Dunn Partner Suspended for Mishandling Djibouti Case UPDATED
- Latham Pro Bono Work Helps StoryCorps Launch App
- Five More Attorneys Defect to Winston & Strawn from Pillsbury
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Mintz Levin Holds Flat Amid Partner Moves
There are few consequences from clients when firms fall far short of diversity goals.
When it comes to protectionism, China isn't blameless. But the United States wields its trade laws just as aggressively against Chinese companies.