At least nine partners are poised to join Morgan, Lewis & Bockius from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe. Once the mass move is complete, up to 40 lawyers and staff could head to the Philadelphia-based Am Law 100 firm, which has been busy in recent months bolstering its operations in Asia.
- Dechert Lures Ex-Prosecutor David Kelley From Cahill
- Reed Smith Seals Hire of 50-Strong KWM Team
- Homeland Security Chief Jeh Johnson Returns (Again) to Paul Weiss
- Stung by First Jury, Prosecutors Pin Hopes on Dewey Retrial
- Deal Watch: Six Firms Bum Roles on Huge Tobacco Tie-Up
- Covington to Represent Ukrainian Oil Company in Case Against Russia
Donald Trump has tapped into our primal insecurities about our looks, and how our physical flaws can diminish our professional success.
Baker & McKenzie lost its ampersand last month, and Boies, Schiller & Flexner, not to be outdone, recently dropped its squiggly symbol and also ditched a comma.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research