Paul Hastings ranks No. 1 for job satisfaction, our midlevel associates survey shows. But associates almost everywhere say they're delighted to be working for you.
- Baby Boomers Are Retiring and Law Firms Aren't Ready
- Andrews Kurth to Hire All 55 Kenyon & Kenyon Lawyers
- Sri Lanka Seeks to Grow Economy—With Help From Baker & McKenzie
- South Florida, California Lawyers Face Sex Abuse Charges
- Littler Picks Up Polsinelli Vice Chair in Kansas City
- DC Firm Finances See Lag Amid Election Year Doldrums
When large firms get it right, give them their due.
I hate to say this, but I told you so. Remember all that fuss about how millennials are high-maintenance brats who don’t have the same work ethic as their elders? The American Lawyer devoted a whole issue to the topic in March, but I took another view.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research