U.S. firms have adopted ambitious growth strategies in Germany, shaking up that country's lateral market.
- Ahead of Hurricane, Dewey & LeBoeuf Jury Soldiers On
- Ex-Locke Lord IT Engineer Convicted in Hacking Case
- Another Big Deal for Teva, and a Mystery Role for Kirkland Revealed
- Insider-Trading Trial Date Set for Ex-Fox Rothschild Partner
- Study: Am Law 200 Firms Spend $10M on Business Development
- U.S. Adds 4,700 Legal Jobs in September
Who says there's no life after Big Law? Former Cravath partner Alan Hruska writes novels and plays—and more.
The Dewey & LeBoeuf trial obscured the most important lessons to be learned from the firm’s collapse.
Call For Nominations
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research