A little more than a year after a potential union between Dentons and McKenna Long & Aldridge fell through, the two Am Law 100 firms are once again examining the possibility of combining operations.
- Paul Hastings' Hiring Spree Continues With Magic Circle Raid
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Proskauer Profits Hit New High
- Deal Watch: Three Am Law Firms Lead on AbbVie's $21 Billion Pharma Buy
- Law Firms to Form Cybersecurity Alliance
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: DLA Posts Record Profits Despite Flat Revenue
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Debevoise Delivers Solid Revenue, Profit Growth