Internal emails hacked from Sony Pictures Entertainment late last year have been released in a searchable database form by WikiLeaks. The document dump reveals frank discussions between the company's in-house lawyers and outside counsel on everything from legal fees and conflict waivers to pitches for business.
- Dealmaker of the Week: Warren Gorrell of Hogan Lovells
- From Big Law to Beaver Creek, One Partner's Journey From Sheppard Mullin to Ski Scholar
- Cleary Gottlieb, Allen & Overy Get Google’s Antitrust Call
- Deal Watch: Am Law Firms Get Electric With $26.5 Billion GE Capital Deal
- Court Denies Gibson Dunn Partner's Initial Appeal in Djibouti Case UPDATED
- Call for Nominations