Jyhjing "Victoria" Harrington, a former accountant, testified Monday that she and others in the now-defunct firm's finance department falsified financial statements by making illegitimate entries at the end of each fiscal year between 2008 and 2011.
- The 2015 A-List: The New Elite
- Hausfeld Spars With Former Partners in Forex Litigation
- Latham Handles Another Big Deal in Frenzied Pharma Sector
- Morgan Lewis Partner Leaves Litigation for Life of the Oenophile
- In China's Crackdown on Rights Lawyers, Big Law Says Little
- Rising Patent Star Leaving Weil Gotshal