After setting up several new outposts and launching a back office operations center earlier this year, Littler Mendelson has hired a new director of analytics to coincide with the launch of the Littler Data Center, a strategic initiative by the firm designed to tap into Big Data.
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Arent Fox Partner Moonlights as Montauk Nightclub Owner
- Meet the Judges Shaking Up Patent Law
- The 2015 Associates Survey: Happier Than Ever
- Ninth Circuit Nixes Wiretapping Appeal By Ex-Star Lawyer
- Will Dewey Defendants Take the Stand? UPDATED
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?