Cravath, Swaine &Moore, Latham & Watkins and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom lead the way on casino and lottery game maker Scientific Games' purchase of Bally Technologies in a deal that continues a streak of consolidations in the gaming industry.
- Summertime Blues: 200 Legal Sector Jobs Erased in July
- ECHR Piles on Russia With $2.5 Billion Yukos Award
- Judge Stays Insurer's Case Against Dewey Defendants
- Fun With the Summer Associates: Firms and Their Perks
- Fee Tracker: Comic-Con, Cooperstown and El Pollo Loco
- Latest Pharma Deals Draw Counsel from Am Law Firms
The $50 billion Yukos arbitration award got the big headlines this week. But a smaller Yukos award by the European Court of Human Rights could have even greater implications for Russia's future.
Happiness expert Dan Bowling reviews The Good Lawyer by Nancy Levit and Doug Linder.