This year we raised the bar that defines the financial elite of The Am Law 100. Only 24 firms made the cut.
- Microsoft Hires Ex-FTC Commissioner as Cybersecurity, Privacy Lead
- Mayer Brown Brings on Sidley LA Real Estate Duo
- New Initiative Seeks to Establish Common Language for Legal Matters
- The GC Who Blew the Whistle
- Law Firm Recruiters Blast Headhunter’s 'Sexist' Job Hunt Column
- Clifford Chance to Close Bangkok Office, End Jakarta Alliance
The idea that lawyers can make buckets of money from their cozy apartment, beach house or suburban manse is a fantasy.
Being bumped from an airplane is a raw deal. Sitting on a jury is way worse. What could be done to change that? Fair pay.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research