Valerie Ford Jacob, the head of the capital markets group at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, is leaving with partners Michael Levitt and Paul Tropp to join Magic Circle firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in New York. The moves are the latest high-profile lateral hires by Freshfields in the U.S.
- Law Firm Lawsuit-Palooza: Latham, Baker & McKenzie Under Fire
- Judge Dismisses Contract Attorney's Suit Against Skadden
- Akin, Skadden Help Russia's Richest Man Get More Social
- Jones Day Continues Deal Spree with SAP's Concur Buy
- Takeover Battle Highlights Skadden's Inversion Expertise
- Am Law Firms Land Roles on Big Real Estate Deals
Three ways to get suspended, fired or disbarred.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is promoting legislative relief for student debtors, but some law schools are poster children for the larger problem.