Jeremie Gicquel, a Paul Hastings associate from the firm's Paris office, expects to spend Christmas Eve at the South Pole. The employment law specialist is in the middle of a 70-day cross country ski trip into the middle of Antarctica with his wife and has used a blog to share updates about his progress with his coworkers.
- In Partner Promotions, Boies Schiller Sees its Future
- Bear Market Continues for Big Firms in Russia
- Energy Pipeline Firm Fuels Three Hires, Plus More Lateral Moves
- IP Partner Involved in Client Dispute Leaves K&L Gates
- Raising Red Card, Kirkland Partner Quits FIFA Probe UPDATED
- Dealmaker of the Week: Ryerson Symons of Simpson Thacher