Charlie Geffen, who led the British firm for five years until he was replaced by dispute resolution partner Ben Tidswell in 2013, is joining Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher's London office along with Ashurst corporate partner Mark Sperotto.
- Bingham's Biggest Rainmakers, Plus More Lateral Moves
- Icahn, Wachtell Meet Again Over eBay
- Cravath Helps Johnson & Johnson Bag Another Pharma Firm
- White & Case Opens Back Office in Tampa
- Norton Rose, Ex-Crowell & Moring Partner Enter NFL's Ray Rice Saga
- Am Law Trio Tapped for Encana's $5.3 Billion Energy Deal
Are women too addicted to being lovable?
One manifestation of structural problems with the current mechanism for funding legal education is, well, structures.