The $50 billion ruling against Russia is certainly the largest in arbitration history. And it may stand as the largest litigation victory ever. Here's everything you need to know about the world's most high-stakes business dispute.
- 21st Century Fox Sells German, Italian Units for $9 Billion
- Under Israel's Iron Dome, Another Law Firm Merger
- Am Law Firms Lead on Breitburn Energy Deal
- Decision in $114 Billion Yukos Case to Be Announced Monday
- John Edwards Appears in Front of Jury Again—as Counsel
- Jenner & Block Wields RICO to Reach Landlord Settlement
If you thought the story of Dewey & LeBoeuf ended when the firm declared bankruptcy, you're wrong. The best is yet to come.
Find out which law schools are the most sought-after in the land.