Cravath, Swaine & Moore has long kicked off associate bonus season, but this year saw Simpson Thacher & Bartlett beat its Wall Street rival to the punch with a Friday announcement that was soon followed by Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
- Key Ruling Brings Thelen Bankruptcy Closer to Conclusion
- Dealmakers of the Week: Cary Hyden and Paul Tosetti of Latham & Watkins
- Bingham's Kentucky Staffers Face Layoffs, Uncertain Future
- Small Virginia Firm and Solo Shop Beckon Reed Smith Litigators
- Am Law Trio Reaps Rewards From Record REIT IPO
- Korea's Competitive Legal Market Puts Pressure on Price