Mika Reiner Mayer moved over to Cooley in late June, and the group that followed her last week includes partner Walter Wu, four associates and six patent agents—MoFo’s entire medical device group, plus some members of its pharma and biotech practices.
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Earns Cheers for $100M ‘Redlining’ Verdict
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Investment Bank's Malpractice Suit Against MoFo Dismissed
- Cadwalader IP Litigator Decamps for Milbank in D.C.
- O'Melveny's Culvahouse Plans to Stay With Trump Campaign After VP Vetting
- Lateral Misfire Leads to King & Spalding for Vinson Partner
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Remember the advice I passed on to you ladies about how to be assertive, yet lovable? Well, it provoked a number of responses from readers (OK, female readers). In a nutshell, some women said they’re sick and tired about getting schooled on how they should behave.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research