Soon after launching a string of new offices south of the border, the global labor and employment powerhouse is stretching north.
- Mylan, Kirkland Ready to End M&A Conflicts Fight
- At Swimming Championship, Am Law 100 Ties Abound
- 'Egregious' Emails Involving Ex-Willkie Partner Nix Credit Card Pact
- K&L Gates Trims Its Partnership Ranks
- Lawyers Keep Lawyering On After JPMorgan's $1.5 Billion Bungle UPDATED
- Dewey & LeBoeuf Billing Chief Tells Jury Firm Fudged Invoices
It's decision time for a U.S. district judge as 9/11 victims seek to hold funders of the 2001 terror attacks accountable in court.
To get the answers about Sandra Bland’s death, someone needs to start asking the right questions.