Diversity among more than 200 of the largest law firms in the country remained nearly flat between 2015 and 2016, our annual report on law firm diversity shows. A number of general counsel, fed up with that stagnation, have implemented programs aimed at pushing law firms to real action.
- Deal Watch: Kirkland, Cleary, Paul Weiss Score on Chemical, Cable Mergers
- Ex-Orrick CEO Reportedly Mulling Congressional Run
- Judge Tosses Racial Discrimination Suit Against Cleary
- Cahill Hires Unit Chief From SDNY
- A Hard-Hitting Litigator, Kasowitz Goes to Bat for Trump
- Winston & Strawn Shutters Beijing, Taipei Offices
A few weeks ago I wrote that I doubted cloud-based operations are competing against Big Law for major rainmakers and clients. One virtual firm took issue with my views.
A senior Latham & Watkins lawyer is running for Parliament as a member of a controversial right-wing political party in the U.K.'s upcoming general election on June 8.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research