Paul Hastings’ gross revenue passed surpassed $1 billion mark, with gross revenue increasing by 6.3 percent, revenue per lawyer growing by 8 percent and partner profits and partner profits increasing by 8.5 percent. At the same time, the firm’s total number of lawyers was down by 16, though the number of partners increased by seven.
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Willkie Farr & Gallagher Achieves Personal Best in 2014
- Dealmaker of the Week: Alison Ressler of Sullivan & Cromwell
- CNN’s New Series Rankles Legal Blog With Same Name
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Nixon Peabody’s Revenue Dips, But Partner Profits Climb
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Kaye Scholer Grows PPP While Shrinking Head Count
- Deal Watch: Sullivan & Cromwell Advise Valeant on $10.1 Billion Buy of Salix
News for law students and lawyer wanna-bees.
Congress may stall, but as agencies speed to enact Obama's regulatory agenda, firms will have plenty of business.