Jurors in a New York state court heard radically different characterizations Tuesday of the alleged roles of three former executives who are facing criminal fraud charges related to the 2012 collapse of Dewey & LeBoeuf.
- Dewey's Day in Court
- Dealmakers of the Week: Eileen Nugent and C. Michael Chitwood of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Am Law 100 Firms Looking Out for Military Employees
- A Long Road Back to Cravath
- Sheppard Mullin Finds New Orleans Police Making Progress—Slowly
- Cadwalader Partner Arrested for Disorderly Conduct