Irwin Raij, cochair of Foley & Lardner's sports industry team, is part of a star-studded, 22-person investor group bringing a second professional soccer team to Los Angeles. McDermott Will & Emery and Proskauer Rose are also working on the deal, which reportedly marks the highest price ever paid for a franchise in Major League Soccer.
- At Norton Rose Fulbright, a New Guard for the New Year
- DLA Piper, Proskauer, S&C in Big Lights as NBA Season Begins
- Ex-Mayer Brown CIO Gets 27 Months in Prison
- Kirkland's Latest Raid Targets Skadden, But Simpson Partner Slips Away UPDATED
- Baker & McKenzie, DLA Piper Beef Up Presence in Mexico
- Skadden to Relocate Offices Near Hudson Yards
Reed Smith just launched its global Ebola group. Should your firm do so too?
In a battle between reforming legal education and preserving the currently prevailing law school business model, guess which side wins?