The global legal giant inked its fifth major tie-up of 2015 by agreeing to absorb 34-lawyer Luxembourg firm OPF Partners into its Swiss verein on Jan. 1, 2016.
- Two More Top Lobbyists to Leave Squire Patton Boggs
- Am Law All-Stars Seek to Avert Daily Fantasy Sports Shutdown
- Morgan Lewis Boasts Steady Profits, No Debt on Anniversary of Bingham Deal
- Growth Won't Solve Your Firm's Problems: Harvard Business Prof
- Big Law Partner Returns Home After Surviving Mali Terror Attack
- Burleson's Size Made Energy-Focused Firm Vulnerable
Does a Christian anti-abortion, anti-gay group stand a chance of enlisting New York lawyers to its cause?
What can the legal profession learn from the ouster of Tim Wolfe as president of the University of Missouri system? A lot.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research