Five days after The American Lawyer broke news of the impending combination between Dentons and Asia's largest firm, the union is now official. Chinese regulators gave the expected green light to the landmark deal between China-based Dacheng Law Offices and Dentons early on Monday Beijing time, clearing the way for the signing ceremony.
- DLA Explores New Revenue Streams through CyberTrak
- Top Rainmaker Leaves Kirkland for Paul Weiss
- Nixon Peabody Reaches Merger Accord with Chicago Firm
- Paul Weiss Called In to Investigate Deflate-Gate
- King & Spalding Advises Latest Bidder for New York City Opera
- Dealmaker of the Week: Trevor Norwitz of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
Sex abuse victim in sworn affidavit rebuts Dershowitz's claim of innocence.
When it comes to projecting the future demand for lawyers, maybe someone should consider how clients are actually behaving now.