The potentially record-shattering arbitration award will be unveiled in London by former Yukos shareholders and their longtime counsel at Shearman & Sterling.
- John Edwards Appears in Front of Jury Again—as Counsel
- Jenner & Block Wields RICO to Reach Landlord Settlement
- Spencer Barasch Poised to Leave Andrews Kurth
- International IP Attorney Killed in Malaysia Airline Crash
- Bingham Headlines Latest Round of Merger Rumblings
- Wachtell Raids Simpson Thacher for Executive Compensation Expert
A recent study finds that women and minorities get ahead when they keep their mouths shut.
Some law school apologists resist the suggestion of a crisis in legal education; others, like University of North Carolina professor Bernard Burk, have the courage to speak up.