Bryan Hughes, CEO of London-based Eversheds, tells The Am Law Daily that a “cultural fit” is key when it comes to whittling down a 10-firm list of potential merger partners for his 1,200-lawyer outfit next year.
- Skadden’s Senior Associate Bonuses Top the Market—For Now UPDATED
- Bingham McCutchen Diaspora Brings Bevy of Lateral Moves
- Latham Launches Second L.A. Outpost With O'Melveny Hires
- The American Lawyer Archives: The Two Faces of Scientology
- Morgan Lewis Finalizes Bingham McCutchen Deal
- Bingham's Kentucky Staffers Face Layoffs, Uncertain Future
Some creators of ranking systems try to avoid responsibility for the behavior their rankings produce.
Law school news: bar passage rates hit new low; B-school instead of law school; predicting your class standing.