After setting up several new outposts and launching a back-office operations center earlier this year, Littler Mendelson has hired a new director of analytics to coincide with the launch of the Littler Data Center, a strategic initiative by the firm designed to tap into Big Data.
- Dechert Forms Association With Saudi Firm
- GrayRobinson Sees Revenue Rise Amid Florida Real Estate Resurgence
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- At Sidley Austin, A Pro Bono Project Involves Hundreds
- Fenwick Partners Launch IP Boutique UPDATED
- Arent Fox Partner Moonlights as Montauk Nightclub Owner
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?