Morgan, Lewis & Bockius will assume nearly 500 pro bono cases from Bingham McCutchen as part of its absorption of the firm, bringing the combined total of pro bono cases from both firms to as many as 1,500.
- Am Law Firms Advise on Repsol's Canadian Energy Deal
- Lawyer Dies in Sydney Siege
- Boies Schiller Confronts Media on Sony Data Breach
- Paul Weiss Media Pro Heads to Vice Media, Plus More Lateral Moves
- 'Mr. Municipal Bankruptcy' Contemplates Detroit Work, Future
- PetSmart, Riverbed LBOs a Boon to Half-Dozen Big Firms
One thing's certain: American firms are spending a lot of money on lateral hiring for their London offices. Who's getting their money's worth, and who's throwing good cash after bad? An in-depth look at the U.S. presence in the British financial capital.read more