As Bingham McCutchen engages in merger talks in an effort to reshape its future, the firm is still coping with the fallout from one of its many past combinations. Five years ago this month, Bingham joined with McKee Nelson in a deal that saw every partner from the latter receive a guaranteed contract. Bingham has only now confirmed the guarantees after The Am Law Daily brought them to light.
- Accounting Firms Make New Foray into Legal Services
- Ground Shifts Under Howrey's Unfinished Business Claims
- Four Am Law 100 Firms Help Zillow Snap Up Trulia
- Dollar Tree Pays Big Bucks for Bargain Retail Rival
- Yukos Scores $50 Billion Arbitration Victory Against Russia
- 21st Century Fox Sells German, Italian Units for $9 Billion
Tips for law students on how to approach firms for an interview.
Legally, the Yukos oligarchs deserve their $50 billion. Morally, it's murky.