Forbes unveiled its tally of America’s 400 wealthiest people this week, and while Texas lawyer Joe Jamail Jr. fell off the list, two former lawyers with real estate backgrounds—Rick Caruso and Sanford Diller—broke into the exclusive ranks.
- Ahead of Hurricane, Dewey & LeBoeuf Jury Soldiers On
- Ex-Locke Lord IT Engineer Convicted in Hacking Case
- Another Big Deal for Teva, and a Mystery Role for Kirkland Revealed
- Insider-Trading Trial Date Set for Ex-Fox Rothschild Partner
- Study: Am Law 200 Firms Spend $10M on Business Development
- U.S. Adds 4,700 Legal Jobs in September
Who says there's no life after Big Law? Former Cravath partner Alan Hruska writes novels and plays—and more.
The Dewey & LeBoeuf trial obscured the most important lessons to be learned from the firm’s collapse.
Call For Nominations
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research