Amid talk about a pharma M&A boom, the global mining industry is on the verge of its own round of consolidation.
- Kirkland Woos Simpson Dealmaker to Open Houston Outpost
- Magic Circle Guides Permira's German Chemicals Purchase
- Amid IPO Wave, Firms Ride Rising Fee Tide
- The Churn: Gibson Lands Ropes SF Head, Plus More Lateral Moves
- Prosecution Says Dewey Trial Could Last Several Months
- Debevoise, Greenberg Handle $1 Billion Chemicals Deal
Special Reports and Features
Columnists and Blogs
What the latest Yale Law Women's report on law firms really tells us.
When debating the future of the legal profession, facts matter. At least, they should matter.