The firm has put down stakes in Jeddah, creating its second outpost in Saudi Arabia, where it already has an office in Riyadh. DLA Piper plans to further expand by opening a third outpost in the Eastern Province by year’s end.
- Boies Schiller Bolsters Corporate Group With O'Melveny Hire
- McDermott Loses International Arbitration Head to Mayer Brown
- Sony's Hacked Emails a Treasure Trove for Attorney-Client Relations
- Dealmaker of the Week: Warren Gorrell of Hogan Lovells
- From Big Law to Beaver Creek, One Partner's Journey From Sheppard Mullin to Ski Scholar
- Call for Nominations