Not even Israel is immune to market consolidation for legal services. This week Shibolet & Co., one of the country's largest law firms, picked up a seven-lawyer technology boutique in Tel Aviv as rockets rained down from Gaza on the nation's high-tech hub.
- Am Law Firms Lead on Breitburn Energy Deal
- Decision in $114 Billion Yukos Case to Be Announced Monday
- John Edwards Appears in Front of Jury Again—as Counsel
- Jenner & Block Wields RICO to Reach Landlord Settlement
- Spencer Barasch Poised to Leave Andrews Kurth
- International IP Attorney Killed in Malaysia Airline Crash
If you thought the story of Dewey & LeBoeuf ended when the firm declared bankruptcy, you're wrong. The best is yet to come.
Find out which law schools are the most sought-after in the land.