Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld announced Wednesday morning that most of Bingham McCutchen's London and Frankfurt offices, along with a third of Bingham's Hong Kong office, will be joining the firm in one of the more high-profile mass lateral defections in recent memory.
- Freshfields Bags M&A Bigwig From Shearman & Sterling
- The American Lawyer Names Global Legal Awards Grand Prize Winners
- Detroit Trial Elicits Unusual Apology From Kirkland, Syncora
- Am Law 100 Trio Revs Up for Auto Parts Megamerger
- Am Law Firms Advise on Pair of Health Care Mergers
- Pay Gap Increases Between Equity and Nonequity Partners
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is promoting legislative relief for student debtors, but some law schools are poster children for the larger problem.
It's not what you think: New study sheds light on why women aren't going for partnership and promotions.