A few days after Willkie Farr hired two energy partners from Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, Allen & Overy and Haynes and Boone have picked up three more partners from the firm. The moves come as Cadwalader seeks to refocus itself on financial services work, a process that will see the Wall Street firm close its Houston office.
- Big Law Onsite Day Care: The Trend That Wasn't
- Dewey Cloud Lifted for Defendant Who Found Home at Williams & Connolly
- Deal Watch: White & Case Leads on Transactional Tables
- How a Big Law Fee Dispute Turned Into a Bitter, Cross-Country Litigation
- 10 Years Out, Report Says Recession's Impact on Firms is Clear
- K&L Gates Loses IP Practice Leader in California
The new attorney general says he’ll be independent; here’s a chance for him to prove it.
More than a few Big Law partners dream of leaving their practices behind and becoming successful novelists. Ron Liebman made it a reality.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research