Together with her fiancée Francis Canellas, Lourdes Rodriguez is part of Manhattan prosecutors' power couple in the case against Dewey’s former leaders.
- Littler Mendelson Extends Its Tentacles to Toronto
- Mylan, Kirkland Ready to End M&A Conflicts Case
- K&L Gates Trims Its Partnership Ranks
- 'Egregious' Emails Involving Ex-Willkie Partner Nix Credit Card Pact
- M&A Deal Surge Swamps In-House Legal Departments
- Lawyers Keep Lawyering On After JPMorgan's $1.5 Billion Bungle UPDATED
It's decision time for a U.S. district judge as 9/11 victims seek to hold funders of the 2001 terror attacks accountable in court.
To get the answers about Sandra Bland’s death, someone needs to start asking the right questions.