Senior writer Susan Beck interviews James Kidney about what he sees as the SEC’s misplaced priorities.
- Cleary, Shearman on $1.6 Billion Ventilation Deal
- German Deal Activity Yields Roles for Large Firms
- Am Law Trio on Motorola Unit Sale
- Clifford Chance, Weil Help Flip French Food Firm
- Dealmakers of the Year: Christopher Cox, Cadwalader
- The Churn: Bingham Hedge Fund Duo Defects, Plus More Lateral Moves
Special Reports and Features
Columnists and Blogs
Time for another round of quirky, strange news.
As the Manhattan district attorney continues to pursue the collapse of Dewey & LeBoeuf as a criminal matter, it seem that the quest for convictions is in some ways more important than the search for justice.