Valeant launched a $45.7 billion hostile takeover bid for Botox-maker Allergan, while Novartis announced a series of transactions with GlaxoSmithKline and Eli Lilly.
- Amid IPO Wave, Firms Ride Rising Fee Tide
- The Churn: Gibson Lands Ropes SF Head, Plus More Lateral Moves
- Prosecution Says Dewey Trial Could Last Several Months
- Debevoise, Greenberg Handle $1 Billion Chemicals Deal
- Dealmakers of the Year: Patrick Dooley, Akin Gump
- Akin, Shearman Help Broker Algerian Telecom Peace
Special Reports and Features
Columnists and Blogs
What the latest Yale Law Women's report on law firms really tells us.
When debating the future of the legal profession, facts matter. At least, they should matter.