Are some law firms making a mistake by handing clients their billable hour data despite working for flat or fixed fees?
- The Power Look: Tank Tops, Tattoos and Flip-Flops
- Quinn Emanuel Adds Two More Shearman Partners in Brussels
- DLA Piper Grabs Bankruptcy Roles for IP, Industrial Clients
- In Latest Lateral Raid, Jenner Bags Akin Gump Energy Leader
- As Clients Press for Discounts, Are Firms Too Quick to Show Their Cards?
- Shutts & Bowen's Cybersecurity Plan Protected It From Ransomware Attack
A Diversity Lab study of more than 400 successful lawyers found that they had some surprising traits in common.
Time for another roundup of news and gossip. And yes, they all center around our president (so let me apologize in advance).
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research