It looks like Marc Kasowitz will go down in history as President Donald Trump's lawyer. But while America is just getting to know him, the same can't be said for his fellow elite litigators, especially in New York.
- Federal Prosecutor, Ex-Foley & Mansfield Partner Found Dead on Beach
- Fried Frank Hires Katten's NY Real Estate Litigation Head
- In New Podcast, a Bracewell Lobbyist Reports from the Swamp
- Wanna Raise? Top Silicon Valley Counsel Give 8 Tips for Women Lawyers
- Winston & Strawn Shutters Beijing, Taipei Offices
- One of Canada's Largest Firms Heads to New York
I know you are a busy, hot-shot lawyer, but may I offer you some friendly advice?
A senior Latham & Watkins lawyer is running for Parliament as a member of a controversial right-wing political party in the U.K.'s upcoming general election on June 8.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research