While Marc Kasowitz's role on President Donald Trump's legal team has been diminished, the "uberlitigator" still has a bevy of commercial cases on his plate back in New York.
- Small Offices Face Closure as Law Firms Seek Efficiency
- Claims Against Wilmer Revived Over 'Freeze Out' of Company's Minority Owners
- Trump Lawyer Cobb Describes Role, Says He Took Job With 'Rocks in My Head and Steel Balls'
- Rachel Krevans, Pioneering Litigator and Lawyer to Apple, Dies at 60
- Trump's Man of the Hour Scaramucci Not One To 'Humble Brag,' Says Cravath Associate
- Amid Delays, Politics Leave US Attorney Prospects in Limbo
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.