To see the threat posed by accounting firms, just look at the number of countries where these newly re-energized players are offering legal services.
- Ex-Crowell Leader Abruptly Announces She's Quitting Firm
- Law Firms Opt for Big-Ticket Space as Real Estate Market Shifts
- Johnny Depp Takes Aim At Ex-Lawyers In Malpractice Suit
- Ex-Cadwalader Partner Behind Nearly $649M Irish IPO
- With BLP Merger, Bryan Cave Would Get Bigger. But Will It Be Better?
- Big Law's Misguided Fascination With Growth
We know the number of blacks in the profession is still abysmal, but what about those who graduate from tippy-top law schools? Do they enjoy an advantage?
Thomson Reuters took the No. 1 spot.
To learn how firms are using litigation finance to serve clients better, compete for new business and manage risk, download Burford Capital's 2017 Litigation Finance Study.
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?