The Florida-based Am Law 100 firm has welcomed aboard Mark Kalpin, co-chair of the energy and cleantech group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, as well as education and employment partner Janet Judge, who joins from her own solo shop.
- Mintz Levin Partner Plays More Than One Tune
- Ivory Tower Jobs Lure Akin Gump Cyber Pro, Gibson Dunn Partner
- Kasowitz Partner Leaves to Run Practice Group at Tarter Krinsky
- Ex-Secretary Accuses Quinn Emanuel of Racial Discrimination
- Cohen Milstein Enjoys Windy City Windfall in Hotel Tax Dispute
- UK Regulator Hits White & Case With Record Fine
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.