The situation at King & Wood Mallesons is coming to a head. Sources at the firm say that its beleaguered European arm is heading for a pre-packaged administration, the U.K. equivalent of bankruptcy, with negotiations already at an advanced stage. An announcement should occur in the second half of next week.
- New York Lawyer Dies on Caribbean Sailing Trip
- California Boutique Bests Cravath on Associate Bonuses
- Who's in the Mix to be Trump's Solicitor General?
- Dentons Completes Australian Union
- Postelection, Orrick Litigator Vows to 'Stick It to the Man'
- Eversheds Sutherlands to Reconfigure Atlanta's Legal Landscape
Folks, I can't make this stuff up.
Jason Brezler tried to do the right thing. The U.S. Marine Corps major warned his comrades in Afghanistan of a possible attack, but in his haste to do so, he sent a classified document from his personal email account. That got Brezler booted from the Marines.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research