Is Big Law going to continue the merger trend?
- A Former Part-Timer Now Leads Baker McKenzie's Home Office
- Lawyer's 'Inadvertent' E-Discovery Failures Led to Wells Fargo Data Breach
- Stoel Rives, a 'Proactively Modernizing' Firm, Lays Off Staff
- Jones Day Adds L&E Partners in LA, Minneapolis
- Freshfields Managing Partner Steps Down Early Amid Management Overhaul
- Ex-Arent Fox Partner's Info Leads to Insider Trading Plea
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.