Paul Basta, a top restructuring partner at Kirkland & Ellis in New York and member of the firm’s 15-person management committee, is preparing to leave the firm.
- Ex-Chadbourne Partner Campbell Opens Firm Amid Ongoing Sex Bias Lawsuit
- Clients Pushing Hard for Diversity? Not Exactly
- What GC Thought Leaders Experiment Is About (Hint: Not Cost)
- Transgender Attorney Finds Strong Support From Her Firm
- Musk's Boring Company Seeks In-House Counsel
- Bay Area Partner to Lead Baker McKenzie's Golden State Operations
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.