A pair of leading sports industry lawyers have left their firms for new digs. O’Melveny & Myers hired DLA Piper corporate partner Chuck Baker to chair its sports industry group out of New York, where longtime Weil, Gotshal & Manges litigator James Quinn is retiring from the firm at 71 to become of counsel at top trial boutique Berg & Androphy.
- Dentons' Passantino Tapped for White House Counsel's Office
- Ogletree Deakins Opens in Oklahoma City, Sacramento
- End of the Road for Legacy SJ Berwin as KWME Files for Administration
- Akin Gump Brings Back Prober to Bolster Gov't Relations Expertise
- Cadwalader to Close Houston Office in Core Practice Pivot
- Dewey Cloud Lifted for Defendant Who Found Home at Williams & Connolly
The new attorney general says he’ll be independent; here’s a chance for him to prove it.
More than a few Big Law partners dream of leaving their practices behind and becoming successful novelists. Ron Liebman made it a reality.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research