Reginald Brown, chairman of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr's financial institutions group and head of the firm's congressional investigations practice, has been retained by President Donald Trump's former top campaign adviser Paul Manafort Jr. as he prepares to answer questions about his alleged ties to Russia.
- ‘Lawyers Behaving Badly’: Firm Sues Former Lawyer, Alleging He Stole Client Information and Operated His Own Firm on the Side
- Chadbourne, Plaintiffs Trade Blows in Batch of New Filings
- Second Circuit Upholds Ban on Private Investment in Law Firms
- Here Are The Hill Lawyers Behind Obamacare Repeal Efforts
- Steady Growth Name of the Game for Paul Hastings
- A Quick Turnaround for a Morgan Lewis Lateral
If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful divorce lawyer it's Eleanor Alter.
This Big Law associate is a mysterious blogger on a mission to prevent young lawyers from falling prey to their own lousy money management.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research