Fifteen years of data shows that the partnership model for The Am Law 200 isn't what it used to be.
- Sanctioned Big Law Associate Sues NY Post, Daily News for Defamation
- 'Making a Murderer' Creator Had Past Life at Quinn Emanuel
- Customers Reap Benefits From Hughes Hubbard’s MF Global Role
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Covington's Double Down on Investments Causes Dip in Profits
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Polsinelli Posts Across-the-Board Gains
- Dickstein Shapiro, Greenspoon Marder See Head Counts Dip and Drive
Hillary gets criticized for raising her voice. Are you talking too loudly too?
The evidence suggests that most managing partners are unable or unwilling to learn from their errors. Their firms pay the price.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research