Two weeks after news broke of its high-profile raid on O’Melveny & Myers for six prominent entertainment industry partners, Latham & Watkins has opened a second Los Angeles office in Century City. Joseph Calabrese, a former practice chair at O’Melveny and head of the firm’s Southern California transactional group, chats with The Am Law Daily about his decision to join Latham.
- Morgan Lewis Finalizes Bingham McCutchen Deal
- Bingham's Kentucky Staffers Face Layoffs, Uncertain Future
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses UPDATED
- Key Ruling Brings Thelen Bankruptcy Closer to Conclusion
- Squire Patton Boggs Snags Key Ruling for Angola Three Inmate
- Greenberg Traurig Adds Qatar's World Cup Lawyer, Plus More Lateral Moves
Some creators of ranking systems try to avoid responsibility for the behavior their rankings produce.
Law school news: bar passage rates hit new low; B-school instead of law school; predicting your class standing.