Fenwick & West announced the launch of its fifth office in New York this month to a bit of fanfare. But thanks to a firm policy, there are actually Fenwick lawyers working in offices all over the country, from Vermont to Idaho.
- Dentons Launches 50-State Lobbying Network
- After Tie-Up With Local Shop, White & Case Enters Cairo
- Brexit Puts UK Firms' Right to Practice in South Korea at Risk
- Cooley Raids Pillsbury, MoFo for Two Big IP Hires
- 'Goodwin,' 'Nutter' Join Rebranding Bandwagon
- Amid Cyber Fears, Top LA Divorce Shop Joins Blank Rome
I was a young correspondent in London the year the euro launched in 2002. When I clinked a newly minted EU coin on the counter of a Fleet Street newsstand, the cultural dissonance was obvious even to me. A squib in the Daily Telegraph now seems prescient.
It’s getter tougher to defend the status quo.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research