- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 570
- Gross Revenues: $658,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $1,155,000
- Profits Per Partner: $2,605,000
- Year Over Year Change: 4
Willkie Farr & Gallagher is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Willkie Farr & Gallagher has 554 attorneys and is the 75th largest firm in the United States. With $640,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 55th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2014 Global 100 survey, Willkie Farr & Gallagher ranked as the 64th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in DC, NY and TX.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 27, 2016
The Philadelphia-based firm bolts on smaller wealth management shops in California and Florida; Jenner & Block rebuilds its government contracts group; Sidley Austin hires MoFo's ERISA head; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Julie Triedman : The American Lawyer : April 25, 2016
Mixed signals in the financial sector and the end of recession-related litigation held profits down in New York.
Brenda Sapino Jeffreys : Texas Lawyer : April 20, 2016
Sidley Austin represents private equity company Stonepeak Infrrastructure Partners in an equity commitment of up to $500 million in Houston's Sage Midstream Ventures, which turned to Willkie Farr & Gallagher.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 20, 2016
A shift change at Jenner & Block; Duane Morris takes on 13 lawyers from two firms; DLA Piper partners form their own boutique; a Proskauer Rose litigator becomes CEO of a litigation financier; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Am Law Daily : April 20, 2016
Before The American Lawyer's complete annual Am Law 100 report is released on April 25, take a peek at preliminary reporting on law firm financials from The Am Law Daily and its regional affiliates.
Rick Kopstein, Photographer : New York Law Journal : April 15, 2016
The City Bar Justice Center held its 11th Annual Gala on Wednesday. Awards went to CBS, accepted by Lawrence Tu, senior executive vice president and chief legal officer officer and Willkie Farr & Gallagher, accepted by partner Michael Schachter.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : April 06, 2016
More moves from the firm formerly known as Bracewell & Giuliani.
Angela Neville : Texas Lawyer : April 04, 2016
Sanjel Corporation, which is based in Alberta, Canada, recently announced that it has signed an agreement for the sale of its U.S. fracturing, coiled tubing and cementing assets to Liberty Oilfield Services for an undisclosed amount.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : April 04, 2016
McGuireWoods adds 13 partners in 13 days; Paul Weiss poaches a high-powered Cravath M&A partner; Kenyon & Kenyon loses two patent prosecution pros to Norton Rose Fulbright; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brenda Sapino Jeffreys : Texas Lawyer : April 04, 2016
Out-of-state firms continue to move into Houston, the nation's energy capital, despite the low oil and gas prices.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : March 21, 2016
Responding to a record volume of mergers and acquisitions, New York law firms advanced scores of corporate and transactional lawyers to partnership in their latest round of promotions.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : March 20, 2016
A barrage of big deals in 2015 didn't translate into explosive growth for many of the country's most profitable firms.
MP McQueen : The Am Law Daily : March 09, 2016
The gains in 2015 were driven by strong activity in Willkie Farr & Gallagher's international private equity, M&A, compliance and insurance transactions practices. The firm's revenue and profit growth slowed from 2014, however.
Angela Neville : Texas Lawyer : March 03, 2016
Just a week before their case involving a $50 million insurance dispute was to be heard by the Texas Supreme Court, Cameron International Corp. and Liberty Insurance Underwriters reached an agreement.
Frances Ivens : Legal Week : March 01, 2016
Hong Kong-based aviation finance head Paul Jebely has resigned from Clyde & Co and the firm is yet to appoint his successor.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 29, 2016
Hogan Lovells goes global for new recruits; a rough week for K&L Gates; Crowell & Moring brings back a top prosecutor; Debevoise bags a federal judge; DLA Piper plucks a longtime ESPN lawyer; and other notable additions from around The Am Law 200.
Marcia Coyle : Supreme Court Brief : February 29, 2016
Even as the U.S. Supreme Court prepares to hear arguments Wednesday in its most significant abortion case in nearly nine years, a reminder of battles still being fought in the states arrived last week at the high court from, once again, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : February 11, 2016
A new year brings another new deal for the pharmaceutical giant and its outside lawyers from three firms.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 09, 2016
The firms led the way in negative and positive head count growth for the Am Law 200 over the past 14 months.
: New York Law Journal : February 03, 2016
Honors and awards presented by the New York State Bar Association and its committees and sections during the annual meeting.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : February 03, 2016
Orrick chose a logistically complex mix-and-match approach to populate its new Texas outpost.
Scott Flaherty and Jenna Greene : The American Lawyer : February 01, 2016
MBI International Holdings v. Barclays Bank; Depomed v. Horizon Pharma; Federal Trade Commission v. Wyndham; Worldwide Consortium de Realisation v. Tapie.
: The American Lawyer : February 01, 2016
James Schroeder : The American Lawyer : February 01, 2016
Twenty-five of last year's most notable and intriguing lateral moves.
: New York Law Journal : January 29, 2016
Shearman & Sterling, Willkie Farr, King & Spalding and Simpson Thacher are among the firms announcing new hires and promotions.
The Asian Lawyer : The Asian Lawyer : January 25, 2016
For our third annual Asia Legal Awards, we have selected a short list of 27 categories of deals and matters from the region's leading firms and practitioners. Winners will be announced on Feb. 23 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : January 25, 2016
After a series of lateral losses, K&L Gates hits the ground running with some new hires to start 2016; Dickstein Shapiro's departures mount; Fried Frank launches a London restructuring practice and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : January 25, 2016
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : January 14, 2016
As creditors fight over Nortel Networks' $7.3 billion carcass, bankruptcy lawyers are feasting on the fees.
Jennifer Henderson and Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 26, 2015
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett snagged roles on three year-end deals of note for private equity firms The Blackstone Group and Apax Partners, as well as Bruce Ratner's Forest City Enterprises, which agreed to give up its remaining stake in the NBA's Brooklyn Nets.