- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Columbus, Ohio
- Head Count: 366
- Gross Revenues: $179,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $490,000
- Profits Per Partner: $485,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease has 366 attorneys and is the 118th largest firm in the United States. With $179,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 158th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in DC, KY, OH, PA, TX and VA.
In the News
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : February 05, 2016
In a Jan. 12 ruling, U.S. District Judge William Johnson in Albuquerque dismissed a suit brought by an ex-employee of Tractor Supply Co., who alleged the company unlawfully discriminated against him based on his lawful use of medical marijuana.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : January 27, 2016
Paul Hastings and Kirkland & Ellis and several other big firms make key additions in Texas; Greenberg Traurig, Orrick and Sidley Austin keep hiring; Wilson Sonsini welcomes back a favorite son; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : January 11, 2016
Of the 26 lawyers who were in energy boutique Burleson LLP's Pittsburgh office when the firm announced late last year that it would be closing its doors, all but seven have found new positions in the legal field.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : January 05, 2016
A federal judge has dismissed a qui tam case in which would-be whistleblowers raised allegations that aerospace giant Lockheed Martin billed the U.S. government for cost overruns and failed to disclose shoddy work.
Brenda Sapino Jeffreys : Texas Lawyer : January 05, 2016
Current and former Burleson lawyers said other factors contributed to the firm's closing on Dec. 31, 2015.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : January 04, 2016
Here are some practical tips for getting inventory out of the seller's hands and thus off the Internet.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 29, 2015
Pennsylvania's largest law firms were busy scooping up boutiques across the country in 2015, while out-of-state firms opened up shop in cities such as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : December 22, 2015
Thompson & Knight welcomes back a father and son attorney team in Mexico; King & Spalding grabs a Skadden counsel in D.C.; Latham & Watkins takes on a Goldman Sachs executive; and other key hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Gina passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 08, 2015
The Pittsburgh legal community, which has suffered some setbacks due to a dip in energy work, is in the midst of what some have described as a "renaissance," driving significant growth of out-of-town firms in the city due to health care, technology, finance and even energy matters.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 06, 2015
Five months after a high-profile raid by Cooley, Reed Smith rebuilds its capital markets practice; Burleson refugees find new homes; Dentons keeps hiring; and other additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 03, 2015
Two partners in the Pittsburgh office of dissolving energy boutique Burleson LLP, including its managing partner, have joined Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease.
David Hechler : Corporate Counsel : November 25, 2015
The coalition seeks to cut through the confusing solutions and providers.
Julie Brown : Corporate Counsel : September 25, 2015
Many large companies have set up sophisticated processes and systems for managing e-discovery in a cost-effective and defensible manner. However, for corporate clients that don't have a process in place, law firms are often left to determine when to outsource this work and when to keep it in-house.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 08, 2015
Facebook is often ripe with intellectual property infringement, but that doesn't mean companies have to just sit back and "like" it.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : September 03, 2015
Opposing counsel in a class action against Visa and MasterCard each claim the $5.7 billion settlement was not tainted by inappropriate communications between two lawyers who they say played limited roles on opposite sides of the litigation.
: Corporate Counsel : September 01, 2015
In a time of continuing turmoil, Chase moves up two of its lawyers; and other Moves.
Zach Warren : Legaltech News : August 19, 2015
The “20 E-Discovery Warnings in 60 Minutes” panel will include a series of live stories from audience members.