- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Reading, Pa.
- Head Count: 151
- Gross Revenues: $108,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $720,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,180,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation is a Reading-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation has 151 attorneys and is the 257th largest firm in the United States. With $108,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 187th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in DE, NJ, NY, PA and SC.
In the News
Tom McParland : Delaware Business Court Insider : February 10, 2016
Master in Chancery Abigail M. LeGrow found that settled Delaware law and the terms of an arbitration provision supported her recommendation to send a dispute over executive bonuses before a third-party arbitrator.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : December 28, 2015
In what several firm leaders called a strong year, acquisitions and lateral hires meant head count growth and practice area expansion at a number of Pennsylvania midsize and small firms.
: The Legal Intelligencer : December 18, 2015
The year saw plenty of big legal stories in Pennsylvania, but which ones were the hottest reads?
and Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 14, 2015
For Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane, who is facing both criminal charges and civil lawsuits, politics may play into her trial approach in both legal settings.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 01, 2015
A Chester County attorney was suspended for five years after admitting to taking money from his firm, lying to a court that a client agreed to settle a lawsuit filed against her by Lamb McErlane, and neglecting clients after starting his own firm.
Susan Beck : The American Lawyer : November 30, 2015
The agency accuses an ex-Buchanan Ingersoll partner of helping two Chinese companies list on Nasdaq through fraudulent means. He says he was blindsided by the complaint.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : November 30, 2015
A federal appeals court has ruled that state agencies, and not just the Federal Communications Commission, have jurisdiction in disputes over dial-up Internet traffic between phone carriers and Internet service providers.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : November 24, 2015
It was a strong year for most large Pennsylvania firms, with revenue growth in 2014 nearly across the board and profits per equity partner showing positive change at most firms. The only declines in both revenue and PPP were modest.
: The Legal Intelligencer : November 10, 2015
Patricia Collins, a partner with Antheil Maslow & MacMinn in Doylestown, presented an employment law webinar for Clear Law Institute in October.
Max Mitchell : The Legal Intelligencer : November 03, 2015
The state Supreme Court has sent back to the Commonwealth Court a dispute over whether two county detention center employees were improperly fired for their involvement in a union, finding it overstepped its authority in the case.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 16, 2015
Susan Beck : The Am Law Daily : October 15, 2015
William Uchimoto, a former partner at Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, Saul Ewing and Stevens & Lee, says he was blindsided by the securities fraud charges filed against him by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 14, 2015
A look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their attorney head counts change the most during the first three quarters of 2015. Florida's Greenspoon Marder, a new entrant this year to the Second Hundred, and Dickstein Shapiro topped the list.
: The Legal Intelligencer : September 15, 2015
Burns White hired James R. Schadel and Scott R. Eberle, both formerly of Weinheimer, Schadel & Haber, as members to the firm's Pittsburgh headquarters.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : September 14, 2015
William Uchimoto, who spent time running the China practice groups for Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney and Stevens & Lee, said he was "shocked" to learn of the SEC's civil securities fraud charges leveled against him Sept. 10.
Susan Beck : The Am Law Daily : September 10, 2015
Two lawyers with Am Law 200 pedigrees, including a former Sullivan & Cromwell lawyer and the former head of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney's China practice, have been ensnared in the latest troubles of Chinese stock promoter Ben Wey.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : September 09, 2015
In response to a petition seeking an emergency temporary suspension of her law license, Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has said pulling her right to practice would deny her due process, but attorneys said that argument might be easily dismissed.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : September 08, 2015
A Roman Catholic diocese locked in an extended dispute with a Long Island village over plans to create a cemetery can proceed with some of its constitutional claims against the municipality, a judge has ruled.
Zack Needles : New Jersey Law Journal : September 03, 2015
Reading, Pennsylvania-based Stevens & Lee, in a renewed push to bolster its New Jersey ranks, has added a three-attorney administrative law and government contracts group to its Princeton office from Hill Wallack, including the head of that firm's practice.
: The Legal Intelligencer : August 26, 2015
James C. Schwartzman of Stevens & Lee was elected vice chairman of the Judicial Conduct Board of Pennsylvania.