- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Reading, Pa.
- Head Count: 154
- Gross Revenues: $107,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $700,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,135,000
- Year Over Year Change: -6
Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation is a Reading-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation has 154 attorneys and is the 250th largest firm in the United States. With $107,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 192nd on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in DE, NJ, NY, PA and SC.
In the News
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 11, 2014
In the last 10 years, there has been no movement in the percentage of women lawyers practicing in the Pennsylvania offices of the state's 100 largest law firms.
Max Mitchell : The Legal Intelligencer : December 09, 2014
Several firm leaders referred to 2013 as a year of investment, and that characterization is borne out by the numbers, with gross revenue generally outpacing profits per equity partner (PPP) and the majority of firms seeing significant increases in head count.
: New Jersey Law Journal : November 14, 2014
A chart of 114 law firms used most frequently by 30 New Jersey companies.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : November 10, 2014
The federal judge who oversaw the corruption trial of several former Philadelphia Traffic Court officials indicted in a ticket-fixing scheme has denied motions for acquittal or a new trial filed by the four judges who were found guilty of the lesser charges filed in the case.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : October 20, 2014
While there are only a few Pennsylvania firms among those most frequently used by Fortune 500 companies, some of the largest corporations in the world call on Pennsylvania firms of all sizes for a variety of legal needs.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 08, 2014
Chart tracking In-House Counsel at Large Public Companies.
and Hank Grezlak : The Legal Intelligencer : September 22, 2014
Longtime Drinker Biddle & Reath Chairman Alfred W. Putnam Jr. will hand over leadership of the firm next year to his second-in-command, executive partner Andrew C. Kassner, a number of sources have confirmed to The Legal.
: The Legal Intelligencer : September 16, 2014
Divorce attorney Brian C. Vertz, partner of family law firm Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz, was elected secretary of the Pennsylvania chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML).
: The Legal Intelligencer : September 12, 2014
Stevens & Lee shareholder James C. Schwartzman was appointed by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania as a member of the Judicial Conduct Board.
John L. Kennedy : The Legal Intelligencer : September 02, 2014
Following is a listing of legislative and judicial action for the week of Aug. 25. Members of the General Assembly are scheduled to return to session Sept. 15.
: The Legal Intelligencer : August 26, 2014
Stevens & Lee shareholder Linda R. Evers' appointment to serve on the board of directors of the Sustainable Energy Fund was approved by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : August 14, 2014
Baker & Hostetler has for the first time expanded its Philadelphia office beyond an intellectual property focus with the addition of DLA Piper antitrust practice co-chairman Carl Hittinger.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : August 08, 2014
A co-owner of the juvenile detention facilities at the heart of the "kids-for-cash" judicial scandal in Luzerne County who had no involvement in the scandal now has a shot before the state Supreme Court to argue he should be able to file Dragonetti actions against the law firms that sued him over the ordeal.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : August 08, 2014
While some former Philadelphia Traffic Court judges are moving on with their lives in the weeks after the two-month corruption trial ended, others still have legal battles to fight.
: New Jersey Law Journal : July 24, 2014
Sills Cummis & Gross, Newark
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : July 24, 2014
The Philadelphia Traffic Court trial, which endured for nearly two months, concluded with jurors finding four of the traffic court judges guilty of perjury and giving false statements, but not guilty of charges related to ticket-fixing.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : July 21, 2014
In response to the prosecution's argument that ordinary people couldn't get special treatment for their tickets from traffic court judges, a defense attorney in the Philadelphia Traffic Court trial Friday said "the little people" never "got screwed."
Saranac Hale Spencer : The Legal Intelligencer : July 14, 2014
RadioShack's calculation of overtime for certain employees violates Pennsylvania law, a federal judge has ruled in an opinion that adds to a recent series of decisions establishing the direction of overtime law as moving in workers' favor.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : July 01, 2014
A significant portion of day 16 in the Philadelphia Traffic Court trial was devoted to the role of businessman Robert Moy's translation service in an alleged scheme to fix tickets.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 24, 2014
Following is a listing of legislative and executive action for the week of June 16. Members of the General Assembly were set to return to session June 23.