- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Reading, Pa.
- Head Count: 151
- Gross Revenues: $108,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $720,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,180,000
- Year Over Year Change: 5
Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation is a Reading-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation has 151 attorneys and is the 257th largest firm in the United States. With $108,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 187th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in DE, NJ, NY, PA and SC.
In the News
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : June 16, 2015
Attorney head count among Pennsylvania's largest firms has fluctuated in the first six months of the year from as much as a 9.3 percent increase to an 11.2 percent decline, according to a review of statistics tracked by ALM's RivalEdge.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 11, 2015
With the NLJ 350 inspiring law firms to size up their competitors this week, we took a look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their legal ranks fluctuate the most through the first six months of 2015.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : June 10, 2015
Mergers and group departures had significant impacts on Pennsylvania firms' head count numbers—in both growth and decline—in 2014, according to data reported by Legal affiliate The National Law Journal.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : June 01, 2015
The percentages of female equity partners within Pennsylvania's largest law firms largely place in the bottom third of the national rankings, with a few shining examples of area firms that are outperforming their counterparts when it comes to promoting women.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : May 29, 2015
The five Pennsylvania law firms on the Am Law 200 all held steady or showed modest movement up the rankings of the second hundred largest grossing law firms, according to data released Thursday by Legal affiliate The American Lawyer.
: The Legal Intelligencer : May 27, 2015
Joseph J. Connolly, a Philadelphia attorney with Stevens & Lee, died May 22 at the age of 73.
Manny D. Pokotilow : The Legal Intelligencer : May 27, 2015
On May 17, the 36th annual Philadelphia Bar Association 5K Run/Walk benefiting the Support Center for Child Advocates was held at Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park in Philadelphia. Approximately 1,200 people participated in the 5K Run/Walk, the 1 Mile Dash, the Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney Kids' Dash and the Caesar Rivise Team Competition.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : May 12, 2015
Altman Weil's seventh annual survey of law firms reveals that most have not bounced fully back since the Great Recession. Among the biggest challenges facing big firms today are overcapacity, new sources of competition and aging partners who don't have solid succession plans.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : April 29, 2015
In response to a Philadelphia judge's second defense of issuing roughly $1 million in sanctions against attorney Nancy Raynor, several attorneys have called the magnitude of the sanctions "unprecedented."
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : April 14, 2015
The associate compensation landscape in Pennsylvania is slowly evolving and, in the wake of Dechert's local salary bump, could see more changes as a number of law firms say they are evaluating their compensation programs.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : April 13, 2015
Seven shareholders, including the head of the health care risk management and litigation department, are leaving Stevens & Lee to form a boutique law firm, Stevens & Lee announced April 10.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : April 08, 2015
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has dismissed as being improvidently granted an appeal brought in a suit against several law firms by the former co-owner of the juvenile detention facility at the heart of the Luzerne County "kids-for-cash" judicial scandal.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : March 12, 2015
As the standing-room-only crowd filed out of the state Supreme Court on Wednesday at the conclusion of arguments in Attorney General Kathleen Kane's case, so too did some of the justices.
: The Associated Press : March 02, 2015
A Manhattan federal jury on Friday found that billionaire Ira Rennert plundered a now-bankrupt mining company to pay for personal luxuries, including a Hamptons mansion that's one of the world's largest private homes.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : March 02, 2015
Michael Lowry, a former Philadelphia Traffic Court judge convicted of perjury, is seeking to remain free while his appeal is under way.
: The Legal Intelligencer : February 09, 2015
Jason S. Kreps joined Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti as an associate.
: The Legal Intelligencer : January 20, 2015
Michael Mixell of Barley Snyder was elected to serve a two-year term on the board of directors for Prospectus Berco, an organization dedicated to inspiring people with disabilities or other special needs to lead meaningful lives by providing innovative services that promote dignity and respect.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : January 15, 2015
Former Philadelphia Traffic Court Judge Michael Lowry has been sentenced to 20 months in prison for lying to the grand jury in the ticket-fixing case.