- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Reading, Pa.
- Head Count: 151
- Gross Revenues: $108,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $720,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,180,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation is a Reading-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation has 151 attorneys and is the 257th largest firm in the United States. With $108,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 187th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in DE, NJ, NY, PA and SC.
In the News
: New Jersey Law Journal : April 15, 2016
Citing perhaps George Washington's "greatest piece of generalship," a nonprofit organization focused on preserving a state park with a key place in American history has asked a New Jersey federal court to issue an injunction preventing a research center from developing a Princeton construction site.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : March 22, 2016
Lateral movement in 2015 showed there is strength in numbers, whether it be a group departure to another law firm, the formation of an entirely new firm or the combined effect a number of lateral defections has in causing the collapse of a firm.
: The Legal Intelligencer : March 01, 2016
Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads partner David S. Blum is set to receive the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law Diversity Award on Wednesday.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : February 29, 2016
Stevens & Lee's professional liability insurance carrier has sued the firm in federal court, alleging that firm failed to report information that would have hiked its insurance premiums.
: The Legal Intelligencer : February 29, 2016
Each year, we at The Legal take a look back at all the lateral moves in Pennsylvania to determine the 10 most important lateral hires of the previous year.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : February 23, 2016
Robert J. Kerns, the former Montgomery County Republican Party leader and lawyer who pleaded no contest in 2014 to indecent assault of a law firm employee, has been disbarred.
Tom McParland : Delaware Business Court Insider : February 10, 2016
Master in Chancery Abigail M. LeGrow found that settled Delaware law and the terms of an arbitration provision supported her recommendation to send a dispute over executive bonuses before a third-party arbitrator.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : December 28, 2015
In what several firm leaders called a strong year, acquisitions and lateral hires meant head count growth and practice area expansion at a number of Pennsylvania midsize and small firms.
: The Legal Intelligencer : December 18, 2015
The year saw plenty of big legal stories in Pennsylvania, but which ones were the hottest reads?
and Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 14, 2015
For Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane, who is facing both criminal charges and civil lawsuits, politics may play into her trial approach in both legal settings.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : December 01, 2015
A Chester County attorney was suspended for five years after admitting to taking money from his firm, lying to a court that a client agreed to settle a lawsuit filed against her by Lamb McErlane, and neglecting clients after starting his own firm.
Susan Beck : The American Lawyer : November 30, 2015
The agency accuses an ex-Buchanan Ingersoll partner of helping two Chinese companies list on Nasdaq through fraudulent means. He says he was blindsided by the complaint.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : November 30, 2015
A federal appeals court has ruled that state agencies, and not just the Federal Communications Commission, have jurisdiction in disputes over dial-up Internet traffic between phone carriers and Internet service providers.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : November 24, 2015
It was a strong year for most large Pennsylvania firms, with revenue growth in 2014 nearly across the board and profits per equity partner showing positive change at most firms. The only declines in both revenue and PPP were modest.
: The Legal Intelligencer : November 10, 2015
Patricia Collins, a partner with Antheil Maslow & MacMinn in Doylestown, presented an employment law webinar for Clear Law Institute in October.
Max Mitchell : The Legal Intelligencer : November 03, 2015
The state Supreme Court has sent back to the Commonwealth Court a dispute over whether two county detention center employees were improperly fired for their involvement in a union, finding it overstepped its authority in the case.