- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Designation: Phoenix
- Head Count: 411
- Gross Revenues: $253,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $615,000
- Profits Per Partner: $820,000
- Year Over Year Change: -3
Snell & Wilmer L. is a Phoenix-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Snell & Wilmer L. has 411 attorneys and is the 110th largest firm in the United States. With $253,000,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 122nd on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AZ, CA, CO, NV and UT.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 13, 2014
Sidley Austin has hired Cameron Kerry, a former general counsel and acting secretary at the U.S. Commerce Department and younger brother of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, as senior counsel in Boston and Washington, D.C. The Am Law Daily looks at Kerry's hire and more in our latest roundup of lateral moves throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Recorder : September 08, 2014
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 29, 2014
Two more IP litigation partners leave Kirkland & Ellis, a Bingham McCutchen corporate partner goes in-house, Jones Day scores a Latin American dealmaker and Ropes & Gray grabs a high-profile private equity partner in our latest look at notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : August 29, 2014
A look at the moot court session Myron Moskovitz organized for the plaintiff in the franchise liability case that ended in a 4-3 ruling Thursday.
Marisa Kendall : The Recorder : August 28, 2014
Domino's Pizza isn't liable for alleged harassment of a franchise employee, wrote Justice Marvin Baxter for the 4-3 majority.
: The National Law Journal : August 18, 2014
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 15, 2014
Two more Bingham McCutchen partners depart in Washington, D.C., Jones Day loses two in the Midwest, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett hires in New York and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 12, 2014
Dechert, LeClairRyan, Lowenstein Sandler and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman all announced plans for new offices within the past week, in our latest look at notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Amaris Elliott-Engel : The National Law Journal : August 06, 2014
Pfizer Inc. is seeking a Nevada Supreme Court order barring that state's attorney general from using private attorneys to prosecute a possible $25.4 billion unfair and deceptive trade practices case against the company. The case is one of first impression, according to the drugmaker.
: The Recorder : August 04, 2014
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 13, 2014
Greenberg Traurig has raided Dickstein Shapiro for 13 lawyers and lobbyists in Washington, D.C., Paul Hastings plucks Kaye Scholer's white-collar and internal investigations chair and Troutman Sanders snags Hughes Hubbard's private equity chair in the latest round of lateral moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 24, 2014
Two Am Law 100 firms that have dealt with a high degree of lateral volatility in recent months—Bingham McCutchen and the newly formed Squire Patton Boggs—made hires this week, but also saw some partners leave. The Am Law Daily looks at those moves and others from around The Am Law 200.
Sherry Karabin : Corporate Counsel : June 16, 2014
Does a company have to allow those who don't work there to demonstrate, solicit or handbill on its property?
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 10, 2014
Husch Blackwell becomes the latest large Midwestern firm to bulk up in the Rockies; Dechert raids Wilmer to launch a life sciences practice in Frankfurt; Sidley Austin shutters its office in Germany's financial capital and other moves from around The Am Law 200.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : May 05, 2014
A Las Vegas judge has sanctioned defense attorneys for disobeying court orders and disrupting court proceedings, saying the behavior could prejudice the jury against the plaintiffs in a closely watched trial over the pharmaceutical drug Actos.
Amaris Elliott-Engel : The National Law Journal : April 14, 2014
One plaintiff's lawsuit in Louisiana federal court over allegations that diabetes drug Actos increases the risk of bladder cancer resulted in a $9 billion verdict. What might a jury do in a case consolidating claims by two plaintiffs?
Laura King : Corporate Counsel : April 01, 2014
: The National Law Journal : March 31, 2014
Randy Aoyama joins Hinshaw & Culbertson as partner in the Phoenix office. Plus more law firm movers in this week's column.