- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Miami
- Head Count: 235
- Gross Revenues: $136,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $580,000
- Profits Per Partner: $700,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
Shutts & Bowen is a Miami-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Shutts & Bowen has 235 attorneys and is the 175th largest firm in the United States. With $136,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 175th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in FL.
In the News
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : August 19, 2015
Florida appellate courts are divided on the reimbursement rates insurance companies can apply to personal injury protection claims. The Fourth District Court of Appeal is the latest to weigh in.
Review staff : Daily Business Review : July 22, 2015
The Daily Business Review announces its 2015 class for Rising Stars—a selection of South Florida lawyers under the age of 40 who are making a difference in the community and will continue to do so in the future.
Zoe Ferguson : The Am Law Daily : July 14, 2015
Curtis Jackson III, a rapper known as 50 Cent, has assembled a high-powered legal team as he files for personal bankruptcy protection in Connecticut following an adverse $5 million judgment against him in sex tape litigation.
Eleazar David Melendez : Daily Business Review : June 29, 2015
Adam Mopsick, CEO of Miami-based general contractor Amicon Construction Management, speaks about the joys and challenges of being in a bountiful market.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : June 10, 2015
A Miami-Dade jury awarded $855,000 to the owner of a property that was partially taken by the city for a bridge.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : May 29, 2015
South Florida law firms dominate a list of the 25 best large and midsize law firms for Hispanic attorneys.
: Daily Business Review : May 20, 2015
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 11, 2015
McKenna Long & Aldridge, O'Melveny & Myers and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman see more partners peel away; a former Bingham McCutchen tax partner rejoins her former colleagues at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius; a Latham & Watkins antitrust litigator launches her own boutique; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
: Daily Business Review : May 11, 2015
Redevelopment of the 9-acre Surf Club into the Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences put multiple parties at the negotiating table for a construction loan.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 08, 2015
The settlement with Ajax Building Corp. and 21 other subcontractors, which includes $26.5 million plus forgiveness of a $7 million contract balance, was reached after a year of mediation.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : May 01, 2015
The Benacerraf Group signed a stock purchase agreement to acquire Miami-based Espirito Santo Bank.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 01, 2015
Managing partner Eric Boyer has kept Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer growing by diversifying from what started out as a nursing home defense firm.
Eleazar David Melendez : Daily Business Review : April 15, 2015
A yearlong bureaucratic and political battle over a proposed Lincoln Road development has moved to court, pitting preservationists against a prominent developer with grand plans for the future.
Francisco Alvarado Special to the Review : Daily Business Review : April 07, 2015
A federal magistrate orders the Amlong Firm to pay the fees and costs of two companies sued for overtime.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : April 02, 2015
Meet HistoryMiami's 2015 Legal Legends: Stuart Grossman, Marilyn Holifield, Judge Cindy Lederman, Robert Parks, the late Judge Robert Shevin, the late Frank Shutts and Jose "Pepe" Villalobos.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : March 20, 2015
Miami attorney Terry Vento's passion is now her livelihood, taking over as general counsel for the Perez Art Museum Miami.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 20, 2015
Kutak Rock loses eight of its nine lawyers in Wichita to growing Am Law 200 firm Lewis Brisbois; Cahill makes a rare partner hire; Kasowitz and Polsinelli partners take entrepreneurial turns; musical chairs at McDermott; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : March 16, 2015
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit ruled a bankruptcy judge can award fees spent to sustain the judge's dismissal order at the appellate level and the judge has the discretion to award fees and costs incurred to prosecute bad faith claims for damages.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : March 13, 2015
The two newest Miami-Dade County Court judges are Laura Anne Stuzin (left), a lawyer at Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell, and Diana Vizcaino, a city of Miami assistant city attorney.