- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Miami
- Head Count: 230
- Gross Revenues: $132,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $575,000
- Profits Per Partner: $660,000
- Year Over Year Change: 1
Shutts & Bowen is a Miami-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Shutts & Bowen has 230 attorneys and is the 180th largest firm in the United States. With $132,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 174th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in FL.
In the News
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : November 20, 2014
William McCormick, Sidney Calloway and D. David Keller were appointed to the Broward circuit's judicial nominating commission.
: Daily Business Review : November 12, 2014
When Kimarie Stratos joined Memorial Healthcare System four years ago, the six-hospital network had no software to monitor outside counsels' billing and efficiency, show the status of pending legal matters or manage documents. It does now.
John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : November 07, 2014
Miami-Dade County Court Judge Gladys Perez is returning to private practice at the end of the month.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : October 31, 2014
South Florida managing partners are expressing unprecedented optimism about the future of the legal industry, a clear sign the economic recovery is in full swing.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 28, 2014
Three more Edwards Wildman Palmer partners head elsewhere amid the firm's looming merger vote with Locke Lord; Kirkland's latest lateral raid targets Skadden; a Bingham McCutchen restructuring partner heads in-house; Tom Daschle joins forces with Baker Donelson; and more notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : October 23, 2014
A Boca Raton resident who had a $720,000 account wrongfully frozen won her case in two circuit courts and on appeal.
: Daily Business Review : October 15, 2014
Sheila Cesarano chose labor law 37 years ago when it was a man's field, and she's used a woman's sensibility to create an exemplary career.
: Daily Business Review : October 15, 2014
Alison Miller is a director and name shareholder at Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, where she started there in 1976.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 10, 2014
One of the few whistleblower practices at an Am Law 100 firm is heading out on its own; fast-growing Parker Ibrahim & Berg raids Edwards Wildman Palmer to branch out in Boston; Ballard Spahr's mortgage banking head goes in-house; and more notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : October 08, 2014
The Fourth District Court of Appeal recused Broward Circuit Judge Matthew Destry in a criminal case and left Palm Beach Circuit Judge Meenu Sasser in place in four related civil cases.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : September 23, 2014
Christian Lee, Jose Lobon, Charles Foschini and Chris Apone of CBRE helped a German fund get a 51 percent return in the sale of two Fort Lauderdale towers on Broward Boulevard.
: Daily Business Review : September 17, 2014
John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : September 17, 2014
An Orlando man is suing three Shutts & Bowen attorneys, claiming they won a foreclosure trial by misleading the judge.
Review staff : Daily Business Review : September 11, 2014
The inaugural recognition program honors women in law firms, courts, other public agencies, public interest law and education.
Meredith hobbs : Daily Report : August 29, 2014
Immigration attorneys say fast-tracking means many juveniles are unrepresented
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : August 19, 2014
Responding to calls for help from immigration rights advocates, the Miami legal community is volunteering to help unaccompanied minors since the Obama adminsitartion fast-tracked their cases.
Lisa Hoffman : The National Law Journal : August 15, 2014
MetLife Inc. will be out $23 million because one of its former top salesmen allegedly violated federal law by blasting junk faxes to as many as 2.8 million recipients in an effort to drum up more business.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : July 25, 2014
In a $66.4 million deal, a Boston-based investor scooped up two Fort Lauderdale office towers housing law firms and financial service providers.
Vala Lopez : Daily Business Review : July 24, 2014
The Daily Business Review will recognize 40 South Florida lawyers under age 40 as Rising Stars for their achievements.
Mary Welch : Daily Report : July 08, 2014
George A. Villasana serves as vice president, general counsel and secretary of Asbury Automotive Group, an automotive retailer with 2013 revenue of $5.3 billion and approximately 7,000 employees.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : July 03, 2014
Michael Olin led a plaintiffs team that showed a New York investor set up a shell company to foreclose on his first mortgage so the investor wouldn't have to repay the second mortgage to Olin's client.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : July 01, 2014
Orlando partner Michael Grindstaff has been named managing partner of Miami-based Shutts & Bowen, replacing Joe Bolton.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : July 01, 2014
It's the end of an era as the last of downtown Miami's luncheon clubs, The Bankers Club, closes, a victim of new restaurants opening downtown and professionals opting for quicker lunches.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : June 06, 2014
Shutts & Bowen attorneys Bowman Brown and Ricardo J. Souto and the firm were cleared after being accused of leaving millionaire Rodger Shay financially vulnerable in a real estate deal in the Dominican Republic in 2005.
John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : June 05, 2014
Attorneys Bowman Brown and Ricardo J. Souto were cleared after being accused of leaving millionaire Rodger Shay financially vulnerable in a real estate deal in the Dominican Republic in 2005.