- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: N/A
- Head Count: N/A
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi is an USA-based law firm.
In the News
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : February 02, 2016
Enforcement actions against global banks Barclays and Credit Suisse alleging they lied to institutional investors about the benefits of using their "dark pool" platforms to execute securities trading were settled Monday for $155 million in fines and disgorgements.
James Schroeder : The American Lawyer : February 01, 2016
Twenty-five of last year's most notable and intriguing lateral moves.
: New York Law Journal : January 27, 2016
Quinn Emanuel, Robins Kaplan and Greenberg Traurig announce new hires, while Morrison & Foerster has elected three to partner.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : January 27, 2016
Barnes & Thornburg has added two litigators locally: Gary Freed as a partner from Thompson Hine and J. Malcolm Cox as of counsel from McGuire Woods.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : January 25, 2016
After a series of lateral losses, K&L Gates hits the ground running with some new hires to start 2016; Dickstein Shapiro's departures mount; Fried Frank launches a London restructuring practice and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : January 25, 2016
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
: The National Law Journal : January 18, 2016
“Faster, higher, stronger,” may be the Olympic creed, but it could also serve as the battle cry of the law firms on our 2016 Pro Bono Hotlist.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : January 18, 2016
In a case of first impression, Robins Kaplan got a significant court ruling clarifying that the Affordable Care Act's civil rights protections extend to transgender individuals seeking medical care.
Rick Martinez : Legaltech News : January 07, 2016
From privacy concerns to juror distraction, these are the issues that arise from applying emotion analytics in the courtroom.
: New York Law Journal : December 30, 2015
Robins Kaplan, Orrick Herrington, Pryor Cashman and Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider have added attorneys, while other firms announce promotions.
Julie Triedman : The American Lawyer : December 30, 2015
Deep-pocketed litigation funders are throwing investor dollars into lawsuits, raising questions about ethics and the specter of regulation.
: The National Law Journal : December 28, 2015
Laterals, new arrivals, and promotions in this week's column.
Charles Toutant, Lisa Shuchman and Ross Todd : New Jersey Law Journal : December 28, 2015
Crude Oil. You Belong (to) Me. Perfect Copy.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : December 22, 2015
If, as the song goes, breaking up is hard to do, 2015 was a challenging year for firms that dissolved, reconstituted, saw partners part ways, or otherwise experienced change. Blockbuster mergers and acquisitions were lacking. But, as was the case elsewhere, firms were active, and high lateral mobility, an industry trait for several years, remained on full display.
Ross Todd : The Recorder : December 21, 2015
The company's legal team at Fish & Richardson says rival Corel "deliberately capitalized" on the success of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Stephanie Forshee : Corporate Counsel : December 17, 2015
If your IT department and in-house counsel aren't working closely together, you should probably change that. It's a crucial practice for any company that wants to keep its risk of data and privacy threats low.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 13, 2015
Two boutiques recruit from their larger brethren; Baker & McKenzie and Mayer Brown make notable additions in Europe; in-house opportunities lure two Skadden lawyers; the door spins at Haynes and Boone; and other key hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : December 09, 2015
Ronald Chillemi, New Jersey's acting insurance fraud prosecutor for the better part of five years, is heading to private practice at the New York office of Robins Kaplan, and has been replaced by Christopher Iu, a top advisor to the state attorney general.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 06, 2015
Five months after a high-profile raid by Cooley, Reed Smith rebuilds its capital markets practice; Burleson refugees find new homes; Dentons keeps hiring; and other additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : December 02, 2015
MailChimp, the email campaign marketing company perhaps best known for its ads supporting the Serial podcast, has hired its first general counsel.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : December 02, 2015
Patent litigator J. Scott Culpepper has become the first-ever general counsel for fast-growing Atlanta tech company MailChimp.
Marcia Coyle : Supreme Court Brief : December 01, 2015
When he served as U.S. attorney for South Dakota and chairman of the U.S. Justice Department's Native American Issues subcommittee, Brendan Johnson learned firsthand the quality of Indian tribal courts. Today, he doesn't like the picture of tribal justice that a multibillion-dollar corporation is painting for the U.S. Supreme Court.
Chris DiMarco : Legaltech News : November 30, 2015
In a lot of ways the security concerns are no greater than the use of laptops... you're going to face the same issues."
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : November 24, 2015
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : November 07, 2015
Kenneth Freeling, a former Dewey & LeBoeuf litigation partner now of counsel at Covington & Burling, is suing Barclays, the British banking giant that financed capital contributions for partners at the now-defunct firm.
Angela Neville : Texas Lawyer : November 06, 2015
Lion Oil Co. recently won an extended lawsuit in federal court in Arkansas against its insurers related to claims stemming from a ruptured pipeline owned and operated by an ExxonMobil subsidiary.
: The National Law Journal : October 26, 2015
From Rwanda to a tiny Catholic Charities office in downtown Washington, lawyers took on cases, founded projects and reflected on the good they do and what more they can achieve. As the American Bar Association celebrates pro bono work nationally this week, The National Law Journal highlights the leaders, cases and efforts that have helped lawyers give back in the last year.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 23, 2015
Simpson Thacher and Davis Polk divvy up fees from the largest IPO of 2015; a look at the nation's top legal lobbying shops; and other billables of note from throughout the Am Law 200 universe.
Michelle Tuccitto Sullo : The Connecticut Law Tribune : October 21, 2015
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 14, 2015
A look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their attorney head counts change the most during the first three quarters of 2015. Florida's Greenspoon Marder, a new entrant this year to the Second Hundred, and Dickstein Shapiro topped the list.