- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: N/A
- Head Count: N/A
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: 0
Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi is an USA-based law firm.
In the News
: The National Law Journal : September 21, 2015
ALM is pleased to announce its recognition of 50 law firms from across the country that accomplished the largest awards for their plaintiff clients in 2015.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : September 03, 2015
Opposing counsel in a class action against Visa and MasterCard each claim the $5.7 billion settlement was not tainted by inappropriate communications between two lawyers who they say played limited roles on opposite sides of the litigation.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : September 01, 2015
Hausfeld threw down the gauntlet on Monday with a press release headlined “Multibillion-Dollar Air Cargo Price-Fixing Litigation Headed to Trial in Brooklyn.” Plaintiffs lawyers say they're ready to go to court, but will the holdout defendants chance a jury trial?
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : August 11, 2015
Manatt loses another partner to Sidley in Los Angeles; Debevoise makes do with a pair of IP departures; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : August 05, 2015
If a newly departed top U.S. prosecutor gets his way, Oglala Sioux elder Alex White Plume may soon turn from hemp martyr to hemp farmer.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : August 04, 2015
A federal appeals court has revived a lawsuit brought by The Ray Charles Foundation against the musician's children who sought to terminate copyrights to 51 of his songs. The case, brought in 2012, is among the first to test a provision of the Copyright Act that allows an artist, or his or her surviving family members, to terminate copyrights 35 years after they were granted.
Jim Schroeder : The American Lawyer : July 27, 2015
The next tier of firms in our A-List rankings, and what they need to do to step up.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : July 14, 2015
Most tech companies brag that their legal departments are fast on their feet, and speed is what helped Goodman Networks win a summary judgment for a lawsuit brought by a fired chief executive.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : June 30, 2015
Continuing its hiring spree, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith added three new partners in June from a mix of large and small firms: Frank Brannen from King & Spalding, Jason Wright from Morris Manning & Martin and Terry Finnerty from Ford & Finnerty.
: New York Law Journal : June 16, 2015
"Our clients are mostly smaller businesses or individuals, and our cases are personal to them because they are victims. It puts what we're doing into perspective when, at the heart of it, you can say that you are helping someone."
By Chris DiMarco : Legaltech News : June 11, 2015
Though EU style privacy laws are unlikely to take over in the U.S., rules will evolve nonetheless.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : June 10, 2015
A special committee representing 500,000 former students of Corinthian Colleges Inc. has moved to freeze collection of their outstanding loans while the defunct school goes through Chapter 11 proceedings.
: The American Lawyer : May 28, 2015
Gross revenue for the Second Hundred increased in 2014 by an average of 2.1 percent, down slightly from 2.6 percent in 2013.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : May 12, 2015
Lawyers hope to convince a U.S. trustee on Wednesday to create a special committee for an estimated 5,000 former students of Corinthian Colleges Inc., which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy this month.
: The Recorder : May 11, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
: New York Law Journal : May 11, 2015
The New York Law Journal congratulates the 50 young lawyers chosen as 2015 Rising Stars by a panel of 24 esteemed judges.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 04, 2015
A week after shuttering its last 28 campuses in the aftermath of a crippling settlement with the U.S. Department of Education last year, Corinthian Colleges filed for bankruptcy Monday in Delaware. The for-profit company's Chapter 11 filing marks the largest collapse of a higher education provider in U.S. history and reveals some of Corinthian's mounting legal bills ahead of its demise.
Marisa Kendall : The Recorder : April 29, 2015
A federal judge seems inclined to award close to the full $50 million sought by the plaintiffs firm.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : April 20, 2015
Robins Kaplan is closing its 12-lawyer Atlanta office because three of the four local partners are approaching retirement—but the closure won't happen until the end of the year or early next year.
: The Recorder : April 20, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.