- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Milwaukee
- Head Count: 422
- Gross Revenues: $235,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $555,000
- Profits Per Partner: $455,000
- Year Over Year Change: 2
Quarles & Brady is a Milwaukee-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Quarles & Brady has 422 attorneys and is the 106th largest firm in the United States. With $235,000,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 127th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AZ, DC, FL, IL and WI.
In the News
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : April 15, 2015
The nonstop warfare of cybersecurity can be overwhelming, especially for corporate counsel who may not be well-versed in all things technological.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : April 07, 2015
The European Commission has updated its proposed rules to address data privacy, which are likely to have big implications for U.S. companies.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : April 06, 2015
U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul Grewal concluded Sony's NPE adversary had not taken unreasonable positions.
Jenna Greene : The National Law Journal : March 16, 2015
The Patent Trial and Appeal Board is supposed to be a new, efficient alternative that streamlines patent disputes — and it can be. But that depends on district court judges' willingness to place parallel litigation on hold while the board determines whether the patents at issue are valid.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : March 11, 2015
Sedgwick has reached a tentative settlement to resolve a lawsuit over its role in a $1 billion Ponzi scheme in California. A spokesman for the San Francisco law firm, which put off a March 3 trial to begin settlement discussions, confirmed that an agreement had been reached. Details of the settlement were not disclosed.
Gina Passarella : Delaware Law Weekly : March 04, 2015
Odyssey Charter School has been trying for nearly two years to find—and fund—a new location to expand its K-7 offerings into a K-12 school. And thanks to the efforts of real estate and land-use attorneys at Tarabicos Grosso and public finance and tax lawyers at Ballard Spahr, that goal was met last month.
Andrew Denney : New York Law Journal : February 26, 2015
A federal judge precluded a witness who had worked for a glass manufacturer but lacked expertise in glass bottle design from testifying at trial in a products liability suit filed by a bartender whose finger was injured by an exploding beer bottle.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 08, 2015
Jones Day and Polsinelli pick up a pair of Squire Patton Boggs health care practice leaders; Dickinson Wright and Jackson Lewis prepare for new offices; Paul Weiss picks up a top federal prosecutor; Willkie Farr makes another hire in Houston; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 01, 2015
Polsinelli, one of the Am Law 100's fastest-growing firms, churns through its partnership; Alston & Bird adds eight in Dallas; Freshfields hires again in New York; a Skadden practice leader goes in-house; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
MP McQueen : The American Lawyer : January 29, 2015
Lateral hiring remains at a near record, but more firms seek to manage risk by pulling back on compensation guarantees.
Lisa Hoffman : The National Law Journal : January 14, 2015
Tens of thousands of California customers of the Massage Envy Franchising chain of spas will have the opportunity to claim unused sessions for which they had prepaid, under a tentative class action settlement slated to go before a judge later this month, according to federal court documents.
Monica Bay : Law Technology News : January 09, 2015
12 on 12: Veterans offer guidance on how first-time attendees can fully exploit the opportunities of LTNY 2015.
: The National Law Journal : January 05, 2015
Lateral moves, new arrivals, promotions and a new practice group in this week's column.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : December 16, 2014
"Somebody here is being frivolous," U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul Grewal remarked to feuding lawyers for Sony Computer Entertainment and a patent holder.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : November 20, 2014
Lawyers for a Florida patent holder accuse Sony of trying to "hijack" the litigation with a feisty sanctions motion.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 16, 2014
Edwards Wildman Palmer and Bingham McCutchen lawyers head for the exits; Kirkland & Ellis hires again from Covington & Burling; a quick turnaround for two Quinn Emanuel litigators; government roles beckon some big firm partners and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : November 14, 2014
A chart of 114 law firms used most frequently by 30 New Jersey companies.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 09, 2014
Covington & Burling picks up a leading consumer financial services lawyer from Morrison & Foerster, a firm that recently saw a technology transactions partner join the NBA; Gibson Dunn makes a government hire after election season; two more firms raid Bingham; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : November 03, 2014
New products and experts to guide general counsel are proliferating in data and cybersecurity law.
Mark Gerlach : Law Technology News : October 31, 2014
Test drive RSD starter edition of its Policy Maker; iConect offers existing users free use for pro bono.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 29, 2014
As the 2014-15 National Basketball season tips off this week, several Am Law 100 firms are getting in on some off-the-court legal action. DLA Piper has been retained to advise on a sale of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks, Sullivan & Cromwell is counseling the owner of the New York Knicks on a potential split of his company's operations and Proskauer Rose its representing the league itself on a landmark deal in Brazil. The NBA players union also filed its annual operating report, which details legal fees paid to Paul Weiss, Orrick, Steptoe, Weil and Winston & Strawn.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : October 27, 2014
A patent suit targeting Sony's PlayStation has turned nasty right out of the box.