- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Milwaukee
- Head Count: 438
- Gross Revenues: $237,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $540,000
- Profits Per Partner: $445,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Quarles & Brady is a Milwaukee-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Quarles & Brady has 438 attorneys and is the 104th largest firm in the United States. With $258,500,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 120th on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AZ, DC, FL, IL, IN and WI.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 25, 2016
Silicon Valley stalwart Fenwick & West is poised to set up shop in the Big Apple; Boies Schiller brings on two more litigators; Ropes & Gray grabs another private equity pro in London; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Scott Flaherty, Ben Hancock and Julie Triedman : The American Lawyer : May 23, 2016
Epic Systems v. Tata Consultancy Services; O'Connor v. Uber; SunEdison Chapter 11; In re VW 'Clean Diesel' Product Liability Litigation; Prosterman v. Airline Tariff Publishing.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : April 21, 2016
Richmond's $940 million jury verdict for Epic System is one of the largest ever in a trade secrets case.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 11, 2016
Holland & Knight keeps hiring; Kirkland picks up one from Paul Weiss; Proskauer Rose reels in some heavy-hitters; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 21, 2016
The U.S. Department of Commerce adds a high-profile partner from Katten Muchin Rosenman; Greenberg Traurig and Holland & Knight trade hires; Winston & Strawn's arbitration co-chair departs; and other notable additions from around The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 02, 2016
Davis Polk, Paul Hastings, Simpson Thacher and Stoel Rives partners head in-house; K&L Gates and Kirkland & Ellis see a spate of exits; Orrick adds another energy partner; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : February 29, 2016
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
CHRISTIAN NOLAN : The Connecticut Law Tribune : February 16, 2016
A woman whose leg was crushed and later amputated after a forklift accident at work has recovered $5.27 million in a products liability lawsuit from a U.S. District Court jury in Bridgeport.
Mike Sacks : Legal Times : February 09, 2016
Lawsuits from victims of the Flint water crisis continue to rise. Justice Sonia Sotomayor at NYU talks juries, post-SCOTUS plans. A federal judge throws out a Texas suit that attempted to block the Obama administration's resettlement of Syrian refugees. This is a roundup from ALM and other publications.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 09, 2016
A year after Morgan Lewis absorbed Bingham McCutchen, several lawyers from the latter find new homes; Fried Frank welcomes back an ex-partner; Jenner & Block brings on an M&A leader; and other additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : January 13, 2016
It may not be as extreme as winning the Powerball, but getting tapped to be a federal judge is its own kind of lottery.
William Hamilton : Legaltech News : January 08, 2016
Law students today need to go to the data itself in e-discovery, and that includes hands-on experience.
: The National Law Journal : January 04, 2016
Lateral moves, new arrivals, and promotions in this week's columns.
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : December 24, 2015
We call this one the pre-Christmas rush: A handful of firms (and Supreme Court justices) come forth to share news of retiring firm founders, an office closure and an argument date. Plus, some superlatives and rankings so lawyers can reflect back on a year of hard work. This is a round-up of legal news from ALM and around the country.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : December 22, 2015
DLA Piper, one of the largest law firms in the world, will be closing its Tampa office in early 2016 and transferring lawyers primarily to Miami.
Rodney L. Abstone II and Cheryl Kettler : The National Law Journal : December 21, 2015
Many firms have a sincere desire to include more lawyers who are racially and ethnically diverse, women, LGBT persons and individuals with disabilities. Law firms' efforts have been notable, but they still fall short in execution.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 20, 2015
Five months after joining Greenberg Traurig, a new hire heads in-house; Baker & Hostetler bags two from Kenyon & Kenyon; Sidley Austin adds a new diversity manager; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.