- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Milwaukee
- Head Count: 422
- Gross Revenues: $235,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $555,000
- Profits Per Partner: $455,000
- Year Over Year Change: 2
Quarles & Brady is a Milwaukee-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Quarles & Brady has 422 attorneys and is the 106th largest firm in the United States. With $235,000,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 127th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AZ, DC, FL, IL and WI.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 29, 2014
As the 2014-15 National Basketball season tips off this week, several Am Law 100 firms are getting in on some off-the-court legal action. DLA Piper has been retained to advise on a sale of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks, Sullivan & Cromwell is counseling the owner of the New York Knicks on a potential split of his company's operations and Proskauer Rose its representing the league itself on a landmark deal in Brazil. The NBA players union also filed its annual operating report, which details legal fees paid to Paul Weiss, Orrick, Steptoe, Weil and Winston & Strawn.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : October 27, 2014
A patent suit targeting Sony's PlayStation has turned nasty right out of the box.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 08, 2014
Chart tracking In-House Counsel at Large Public Companies.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 01, 2014
As Bingham McCutchen mulls a merger with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, a key factor in clinching any deal will be the participation of certain rainmakers. The Am Law Daily has a look at those individuals, some of whom have left the firm, and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200, such as significant acquisitions by Armstrong Teasdale in Denver, Fox Rothschild in Dallas and Quarles & Brady in Scottsdale, Ariz.
: The National Law Journal : September 01, 2014
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Todd Ruger : The National Law Journal : August 25, 2014
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : August 11, 2014
Three years feels like a generation ago to the cannabis industry — and to the lawyers working with it. Since then, seven states have joined 16 others and the District of Columbia in allowing medical marijuana, and two states, Washington and Colorado, voted in 2012 to legalize it for personal use.
Vivia Chen : The Careerist : August 06, 2014
A look at the subtext behind Working Woman magazine's "50 best firms for women."
Alexandra Wilson : The Am Law Daily : August 05, 2014
Troutman Sanders raids Dentons to pick up four commercial bankruptcy and litigation partners; Covington & Burling hires a senior IRS official in D.C.; and DLA Piper snags three attorneys in our latest roundup of lateral moves in The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : August 04, 2014
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 26, 2014
Arnold & Porter takes on a couple of attorneys from Alston & Bird; the embattled Bingham McCutchen brings on a partner and more notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : July 07, 2014
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Lisa Holton : The National Law Journal : July 07, 2014
Catamaran Corp. helps employers, insurers and unions navigate their prescription benefits. Cliff Berman founded the 10-lawyer legal department in 2008.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 03, 2014
Only days after confirming the closure of its Abu Dhabi office to focus on the Americas, Holland & Knight has brought on an 11-strong team by raiding an energy boutique for half of its lawyers. The Am Law Daily looks at those hires and more new arrivals from throughout the Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 27, 2014
A big week for lateral moves saw Paul Weiss pluck a prominent prosecutor, the newly minted Squire Patton Boggs make another key addition and a rare departure from Wachtell Lipton. The Am Law Daily has the lowdown on the latest comings-and-goings from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 26, 2014
The London Stock Exchange Group, one of the oldest and largest stock exchanges in Europe, has tapped Kirkland & Ellis and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer to advise on its $2.7 billion acquisition of the Russell 2000 stock index from Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. Skadden and Debevoise & Plimpton are also advising on the purchase, the largest transaction in LSEG's history.
Vivia Chen : The Careerist : June 18, 2014
Did your firm make this year's list?
: The National Law Journal : June 09, 2014
New arrivals and lateral moves in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 27, 2014
Jones Day makes high-profile hires at the center of Texas' booming energy market in our latest roundup of moves across The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 09, 2014
Amid their firm's ongoing merger talks with Patton Boggs, several Squire Sanders practice leaders find new professional homes.
Sherry Karabin : Corporate Counsel : May 08, 2014
These popular programs are well-intentioned. But trouble lurks if you don't heed some simple rules.