- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Boston
- Head Count: 417
- Gross Revenues: $316,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $760,000
- Profits Per Partner: $955,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, is a Boston-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, has 417 attorneys and is the 108th largest firm in the United States. With $316,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 101st on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2002 Global 100 survey, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, ranked as the 94th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, MA, NY and VA.
In the News
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 03, 2015
There were 148,000 people denied H-1B visas in this year's lottery for the non-immigrant visa, which allows companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. So what are the other options for your company?
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : September 03, 2015
A buyer of an insolvent company's assets is not liable for a $450,000 finder's fee the seller owed to an investment advisory firm, a split First Department panel ruled Tuesday.
David Ruiz : The Recorder : August 27, 2015
A round-up of transactions involving Bay Area lawyers and companies.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 26, 2015
Joseph Vittiglio has a portfolio of pharma top legal positions under his belt.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : August 25, 2015
Surfing IP lawyer (and pun-enthusiast) James Cleary says his morning “board meetings” amid the waves give him credibility with clients.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 19, 2015
The worker was stressed out. When the company wouldn't give her a new boss, she called it a disability. The court didn't buy it.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : August 10, 2015
Bruce Keller, the 60-year-old leader of Debevoise & Plimpton's IP litigation group, has taken on an unlikely new role as an assistant U.S. attorney in New Jersey.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 04, 2015
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy brings on a Jones Day M&A duo in New York, as the firm watched two others head for the door; Morrison & Foerster adds a pair from Crowell & Moring; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Rebekah Mintzer and Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 01, 2015
Employers can overstep when they constrict wardrobe and speech.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 31, 2015
San Diego-based Cytori Therapeutics has appointed Jeremy Hayden as general counsel and vice president of business development.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 27, 2015
Baker & McKenzie opens a back-office outpost in Northern Ireland while making a high-profile addition in London; a bevy of moves at Buchanan Ingersoll; Stroock raids Squire Patton Boggs; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 22, 2015
Just because a harasser is anonymous doesn't mean a company can eschew its obligations to investigate an employee's complaint.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 15, 2015
Before Kickstarting a new venture, entrepreneurs in the health and biotech sectors need to know what they're getting into.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 05, 2015
Latham & Watkins corporate partner Graeme Sloan in London joined Morrison & Foerster as co-chair of its M&A group; Covington & Burling brings back a high-profile former U.S. attorney general; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Mae Anderson : The Associated Press : June 25, 2015
Person-to-person mobile payment services like PayPal-owned Venmo are catching on as a way to bypass searching for an ATM or splitting a bill on multiple cards when the dinner check comes. And they're particularly popular among millennials, a generation that seems to have their own way of doing everything.
Susan Beck : The Litigation Daily : June 25, 2015
The court made it clear that it didn't appreciate the legal strategy of cable TV giant Cox in an antitrust class action, stating that it had engaged in a willful attempt to play "hide the ball."
: New York Law Journal : June 23, 2015
Jeffrey Moerdler, head of the real estate and communications practices at Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, received the Root/Stimson Award Saturday from New York State Bar Association President David Miranda at the association's House of Delegates meeting in Cooperstown.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 14, 2015
Willkie Farr, Winston & Strawn and Sheppard Mullin make hires from two struggling firms with California roots; Blank Rome bolts on an IP boutique in Houston; Fried Frank loses its last partner in Asia; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : June 08, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : June 05, 2015
The National Labor Relations Board is raising red flags over policies in the retailer's handbook.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : June 02, 2015
The case underscores the perils of applying certain restrictions to employee dress, as well as the National Labor Relations Board's ongoing push to take employers to task for employee handbook policies.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : May 29, 2015
A corporate director or officer relying solely on the indemnification provision in a company's certificate of incorporation is doing herself a disservice.
: New York Law Journal : May 28, 2015
Four firms announce new additions, while Mintz Levin has promoted an attorney to member of the firm.
Drew Combs : The American Lawyer : May 28, 2015
The group showed improvement, but its results lagged behind The Am Law 100's.
Marcia Coyle : Supreme Court Brief : May 26, 2015
Bankruptcy judges may decide controversies in a bankruptcy proceeding that ordinarily would be handled by federal district judges, if the parties consent, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : May 08, 2015
The driver-as-employee-versus-independent-contractor debate is widening from Uber and Lyft to yellow cabs.
Peter Cuomo, David Cotta and Adam Samansky : Corporate Counsel : May 06, 2015
Almost every company has sent or received a cease and desist letter asserting a violation of some intellectual property right. One common response is to bring suit for a declaratory judgment to resolve any outstanding allegations.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 05, 2015
Despite a recent spate of departures, K&L Gates absorbed three-partner Moltz Morton & Glenn in Austin, Texas; Cozen O'Connor brings on a 10-lawyer state attorneys general group from Dickstein Shapiro; White & Case raids Clifford Chance in the Middle East; and more notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : May 04, 2015
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 02, 2015
Covington & Burling and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman pick up partners from McKenna Long & Aldridge as the latter prepares to merge with Dentons; Kirkland & Ellis and Mayer Brown make European antitrust hires; a Sidley Austin litigator flies solo; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.