- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Boston
- Head Count: 417
- Gross Revenues: $316,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $760,000
- Profits Per Partner: $955,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, is a Boston-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, has 417 attorneys and is the 108th largest firm in the United States. With $316,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 101st on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2002 Global 100 survey, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, ranked as the 94th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, MA, NY and VA.
In the News
: New York Law Journal : October 08, 2015
Bankrupt's Claims Against Executives, Counsel, Over Illegal 'Finder Fee' Payments Not Dismissed
: The Recorder : October 05, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : October 01, 2015
A former Skadden and Quinn Emanuel associate who joined a nonprofit police consulting firm will lead a team overseeing reforms at the Cleveland Division of Police. The department, which the Justice Department has accused of using a pattern of excessive force, has made national headlines for violent acts against local citizens.
Nell Gluckman : The American Lawyer : September 28, 2015
An IP partner builds a practice while catching waves.
: New York Law Journal : September 24, 2015
European telecommunications and cable company Altice has agreed to buy New York cable operator Cablevision for $17.7 billion, including debt, as it pursues its aggressive expansion in the U.S.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : September 23, 2015
Three decades after Latham & Watkins helped bring the Summer Olympics to Los Angeles, the city's organizing committee for 2024 has turned to Proskauer Rose.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : September 23, 2015
Retail giant Target Corp recently racked up a first. The company looks to be getting its first-ever union, thanks to workers in the pharmacy section at a Brooklyn, New York, Target store.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : September 22, 2015
Justice Matthew Cooper, who levied a $10,000 sanction against Anthony Zappin, said he had "done everything in his power to undermine the legal process and use his law license as a tool to threaten, bully and intimidate, seriously calling into question his fitness to practice law."
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 22, 2015
After a few months of partner losses, K&L Gates has been on a hiring spree in September, but some firm lawyers continue to find new homes; Morgan Lewis lands a former NLRB member; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Recorder : September 21, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : September 17, 2015
At least two London-based legal giants and one leading Am Law 100 firm have taken the lead for Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller as they prepare to toast a potential combination.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 15, 2015
In light of the new DOJ memo, now would be the right time to re-examine insurance that covers the c-suite's defense and indemnity of government investigations, as well as other lawsuits.
: New York Law Journal : September 14, 2015
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal: "Foreign Shipping Companies Will Test the Limits of Bankruptcy Jurisdiction," "The Evolution of Fiduciary Duties Under Delaware Law," "Analyzing the Contracts Clause's Impact on State Law Restructurings" and "The Equitable Mootness Doctrine: Will It Continue to Exist?"
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 13, 2015
More than a year after Mark Hayes' name arose in an insider trading investigation, the Greenberg Traurig partner has started his own practice; Greenspoon Marder merges into Miami; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 10, 2015
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, along with 15 other federal department and agencies, propose to update policies for the protection of human subjects.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : September 08, 2015
The agency is struggling to apply the Supreme Court's recent decisions, says Mintz Levin's Kenneth Jenkins.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 07, 2015
Is it time to put away those complicated spreadsheets and graphs delineating the employment laws of each state in which your company operates?
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 03, 2015
There were 148,000 people denied H-1B visas in this year's lottery for the nonimmigrant visa, which allows companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. So what are the other options for your company?
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : September 03, 2015
A buyer of an insolvent company's assets is not liable for a $450,000 finder's fee the seller owed to an investment advisory firm, a split First Department panel ruled Tuesday.
David Ruiz : The Recorder : August 27, 2015
A round-up of transactions involving Bay Area lawyers and companies.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 26, 2015
Joseph Vittiglio has a portfolio of pharma top legal positions under his belt.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : August 25, 2015
Surfing IP lawyer (and pun-enthusiast) James Cleary says his morning “board meetings” amid the waves give him credibility with clients.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 19, 2015
The worker was stressed out. When the company wouldn't give her a new boss, she called it a disability. The court didn't buy it.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : August 10, 2015
Bruce Keller, the 60-year-old leader of Debevoise & Plimpton's IP litigation group, has taken on an unlikely new role as an assistant U.S. attorney in New Jersey.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 04, 2015
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy brings on a Jones Day M&A duo in New York, as the firm watched two others head for the door; Morrison & Foerster adds a pair from Crowell & Moring; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Rebekah Mintzer and Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 01, 2015
Employers can overstep when they constrict wardrobe and speech.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 31, 2015
San Diego-based Cytori Therapeutics has appointed Jeremy Hayden as general counsel and vice president of business development.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 27, 2015
Baker & McKenzie opens a back-office outpost in Northern Ireland while making a high-profile addition in London; a bevy of moves at Buchanan Ingersoll; Stroock raids Squire Patton Boggs; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 22, 2015
Just because a harasser is anonymous doesn't mean a company can eschew its obligations to investigate an employee's complaint.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 15, 2015
Before Kickstarting a new venture, entrepreneurs in the health and biotech sectors need to know what they're getting into.