- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Boston
- Head Count: 447
- Gross Revenues: $360,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $805,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,065,000
- Year Over Year Change: -92
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, is a Boston-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2016 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, has 447 attorneys and is the 100th largest firm in the United States. With $360,000,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 92nd on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2002 Global 100 survey, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, ranked as the 94th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, MA, NY and VA.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 06, 2016
Three new laterals at Orrick; a pair of Honigman practice leaders land at Foley & Lardner; Gibson Dunn recruits from the Justice Department; Latham & Watkins welcomes a top SEC official; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : July 01, 2016
Discussions between a law firm's attorneys and the firm's general counsel about ethical obligations in representing a client can be withheld from the client based on attorney-client privilege, a Manhattan appeals court ruled Thursday.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : June 30, 2016
Some IPR chickens are coming home to roost for Cisco Systems Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and Avaya Inc., following losses at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : June 29, 2016
Cisco, Verizon and Avaya emerge from inter partes review with clipped wings.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : June 23, 2016
Thomas Laryea, co-chair of Dentons' global government sector and former head of the firm's Africa initiative, has joined a new shop specializing in the diverse legal needs of African governments and diaspora from the continent.
C. Ryan Barber : The National Law Journal : June 20, 2016
A settlement involving Mr. Coffee and the Consumer Product Safety Commission has revealed a growing divide over what basis exists for fining companies a certain dollar amount — and whether, for instance, some penalties are too high.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : June 07, 2016
Daniel Glazer is the latest lawyer in the technology startup world to switch firms in New York.
Scott Flaherty : The Am Law Daily : June 03, 2016
Not feeling Clinton or Trump? Big Law voters may want to consider former governor Bill Weld. Now at Mintz Levin's ML Strategies, the Harvard Law School graduate recently got the call to become a vice presidential nominee on the Libertarian Party ticket.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : June 02, 2016
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo must face a discrimination suit filed by a former female associate following a ruling this week by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : June 01, 2016
Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C., were hot markets for lateral litigators in May, with firms including Boies, Schiller & Flexner; Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan; Morrison & Foerster; and Bracewell coming out on top. Here are The Lit Daily's picks for the most notable litigator moves in May.
: The Recorder : May 31, 2016
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : May 18, 2016
"Widespread overcapacity" is hindering profitability at more than two-thirds of large firms, according to new survey by Altman Weil that cites underworked nonequity partners as a big part of the problem.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : May 18, 2016
While there's little doubt the final rules will affect plenty of companies, their legal departments do have choices in how to respond to the changes.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 18, 2016
A half-dozen big firms shuffled practice leaders within the past week; Skadden snags a high-profile arbitration expert in Hong Kong; the founding partner of Weil's Rhode Island office departs; and other notable laterals from throughout The Am Law 200.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : May 09, 2016
The first quarter of 2016 delivered a shock to firms focused on corporate and capital markets who saw a freeze in deals. Looking ahead, several law firm leaders say the uncertainty prompted by global events and the presidential election could impact legal spend for the rest of the year.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 05, 2016
More comings-and-goings at Kirkland & Ellis; cybersecurity hiring stays hot at Cooley and Covington; Latham & Watkins snags another lateral in Germany; Paul Weiss restocks its litigation group; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : May 04, 2016
New York City's efforts to grow as an East Coast technology hub are being helped by Tech:NYC, a new nonprofit headed by a former Loeb & Loeb and Dentons lawyer that has two Am Law 100 alums on its board. Gunderson Dettmer is also involved with the organization.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : April 26, 2016
Employees who request accommodation under the ADA can't act unreasonably and abuse the process, as a recent case involving Boeing Co. illustrates.
: New York Law Journal : April 26, 2016
New hires and promotions from six firms.
: The National Law Journal : April 25, 2016
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Chris Johnson : The American Lawyer : April 25, 2016
The Am Law 100 eked out gains across major financial metrics in 2015. But growth was the slowest in years.
: The Am Law Daily : April 20, 2016
Before The American Lawyer's complete annual Am Law 100 report is released on April 25, take a peek at preliminary reporting on law firm financials from The Am Law Daily and its regional affiliates.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 20, 2016
A shift change at Jenner & Block; Duane Morris takes on 13 lawyers from two firms; DLA Piper partners form their own boutique; a Proskauer Rose litigator becomes CEO of a litigation financier; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 13, 2016
Two longtime Am Law 100 partners start post-legal careers; Kirkland & Ellis hires in Germany; Orrick grows in Europe; Reed Smith makes moves amid merger talks; White & Case goes to Boston; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : April 12, 2016
As New York's so-called Silicon Alley asserts itself, big firms are responding by hiring lawyers who work with emerging companies based on the East Coast.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : April 06, 2016
More moves from the firm formerly known as Bracewell & Giuliani.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 04, 2016
The first step to conquering addiction may be admitting you have a problem, but even if you don't admit anything, you still may be able to sue your employer under the Americans with Disabilities Act.