- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Los Angeles
- Head Count: 271
- Gross Revenues: $245,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $905,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,505,000
- Year Over Year Change: -3
Loeb & Loeb is a Los Angeles-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Loeb & Loeb has 271 attorneys and is the 164th largest firm in the United States. With $245,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 127th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, DC, IL, NY and TN.
In the News
Scott Flaherty : The Am Law Daily : October 05, 2015
The troubled retailer's ongoing fight with former CEO Dov Charney has landed the company in bankruptcy. Among American Apparel's top 30 largest unsecured creditors are three high-powered Am Law 100 firms.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : September 23, 2015
Six more Am Law firms, along with Amazon's legal department and Barclays' compliance team, plan to reap the untapped benefits of hiring women with resume gaps.
Katherine Jo : The Asian Lawyer : September 21, 2015
On Sept. 17, nearly 200 leading legal professionals attended the 9th annual China Law & Practice Awards at the JW Marriott Hotel in Beijing—our first awards since joining the ALM Media network in August.
: The National Law Journal : August 24, 2015
Lateral moves, new arrivals and distinctions in this week's column.
Monica Paquette : New York Law Journal : August 12, 2015
KCG Holdings Inc., a leading independent securities firm, will relocate its global headquarters to downtown Manhattan from Jersey City. Also, publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is expanding its office at Three Park Ave.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 04, 2015
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy brings on a Jones Day M&A duo in New York, as the firm watched two others head for the door; Morrison & Foerster adds a pair from Crowell & Moring; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 03, 2015
Bankruptcy filings might be down 12 percent over the past year, according to a recent report released by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, but Jones Day has landed key roles on two new notable filings on the business bankruptcy docket.
: New York Law Journal : July 17, 2015
Additions and promotions at Akerman, Davis Polk, Sheppard Mullin, Seyfarth Shaw and more.
: The National Law Journal : July 13, 2015
New arrivals and lateral moves in this week's column.
: New York Law Journal : July 06, 2015
Six law firms, along with JAMS, have announced new additions, while Debevoise & Plimpton has announced a promotion.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 05, 2015
Latham & Watkins corporate partner Graeme Sloan in London joined Morrison & Foerster as co-chair of its M&A group; Covington & Burling brings back a high-profile former U.S. attorney general; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 23, 2015
A month after opening a second office in Los Angeles, Sidley Austin raids Paul Hastings for a real estate pro; Proskauer Rose picks up a regional private equity head from Baker & McKenzie; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : June 15, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
: The Recorder : June 15, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 30, 2015
Three partners head to Hogan Loveless; Fried Frank raids Kirkland & Ellis in London; another Dickstein Shapiro partner departs; a Florida firm goes on a hiring spree; and more notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Drew Combs : The American Lawyer : May 28, 2015
The group showed improvement, but its results lagged behind The Am Law 100's.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 28, 2015
The two Am Law 100 firms have brought on a pair of entertainment industry experts in the City of Angels.
Brian Baxter and Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : May 19, 2015
Dickinson Wright hires a name partner from struggling Las Vegas legal mainstay Gordon Silver; Jones Day hires a Kelley Drye & Warren practice leader; Sidley Austin snags two partners in Houston and Singapore; and more notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : April 21, 2015
Although Rule 11 sanctions requiring a defendant to pay more than $30 million were "appropriate and necessary" given the defendant's "persistent and abusive litigation conduct," the Second Circuit said "a district court abuses its discretion in imposing sanctions when the sanctions are used for enforcing or collecting damages."
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : April 14, 2015
The University of Miami law school will offer its eighth graduate program, an LL.M. in entertainment, arts and sports law, starting in August.