- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Richmond
- Head Count: 309
- Gross Revenues: $150,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $485,000
- Profits Per Partner: $400,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
Don’t forget you can visit My Alerts to manage your alerts at any time.
Don’t forget you can visit My Alerts to manage your alerts at any time.
LeClairRyan is a richmond-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, LeClairRyan has 309 attorneys and is the 144th largest firm in the United States. With $150,000,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 167th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CO, CT, DC, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY and VA.
In the News
: New Jersey Law Journal : September 04, 2014
No Presumption of Irreparable Harm For Party Seeking Lanham Act Injunction
Mary Pat Gallagher : New Jersey Law Journal : August 26, 2014
Lanham Act plaintiffs seeking preliminary injunctive relief are not entitled to a presumption of irreparable harm, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit held Aug. 26.
: The National Law Journal : August 25, 2014
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
: Texas Lawyer : August 18, 2014
Jim Moseley, who has served as a justice on the Fifth Court of Appeals, will join Gray Reed & McGraw in Dallas on Sept. 2. He will chair the firm's appellate section.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 12, 2014
Dechert, LeClairRyan, Lowenstein Sandler and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman all announced plans for new offices within the past week, in our latest look at notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: Texas Lawyer : August 11, 2014
Alexandra Wilson : The Am Law Daily : August 08, 2014
Pepper Hamilton partner heads to the NYPD; Weil, Gotshal & Manges snags prominent bankruptcy partner from Kirkland & Ellis; and Shook, Hardy & Bacon brings aboard Gavel Babble columnist in our latest roundup of lateral moves in The Am Law 200.
Brenda Sapino Jeffreys : Texas Lawyer : August 04, 2014
"It's our clients, in effect, pushing us to be in Texas, as opposed to our saying, 'We want to be in Texas because you should be in Texas,'" said David Freinberg, CEO of LeClairRyan, noting that the clients have litigation needs in Texas.
: New York Law Journal : July 29, 2014
New York Mayor de Blasio on Friday announced the 16 appointees who will serve on the Mayor's Advisory Committee on the Judiciary.
Jan Wolfe : The Litigation Daily : July 29, 2014
Facing claims by both DuPont and the Justice Department that it stole secrets related to Kevlar, Kolon's lawyers say keeping the civil case on track would give prosecutors an unfair advantage.
John Caher : New York Law Journal : July 18, 2014
The appointments will give former Court of Appeals Judge Carmen Beauchamp Ciparick and former Second Department Justice Barry Cozier key roles in the selection of judges to the civil, criminal and family courts in New York City.
Kierstin Vermeulen : Corporate Counsel : July 15, 2014
Stephen Gannon will be the general counsel and chief legal officer at Citizens Financial Group Inc.
: New Jersey Law Journal : July 11, 2014
Capehart Scatchard in Mount Laurel has formed an Appellate Practice Group, headed up by associate Matthew Litt.
: New York Law Journal : June 26, 2014
Promotions, appointments and added counsel occurred for six firms.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 12, 2014
Shook, Hardy & Bacon is downsizing in a Kansas City, Mo., office tower built to house the firm a decade ago. And in seeking to sublease three floors of space in the building where it serves as anchor tenant, Shook Hardy is just the latest Am Law 200 firm to reduce its real estate needs amid an evolving market for legal services.
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : June 11, 2014
Despite a record number of domestic law firm mergers in 2013, these pairing were small in size, leaving many NLJ 350 firms without much of a boost in the rankings.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 03, 2014
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin is scheduled to host an upcoming meeting of the women's rights committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
: The Connecticut Law Tribune : May 30, 2014
The Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association will hold its annual meeting on Thursday, June 5, at the Mohegan Sun casino in Montville.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : May 27, 2014
The upside of defending five former Bernard Madoff employees in a high-profile six-month trial included tremendous exposure, the opportunity to vigorously defend clients and an intense education in trial practice. The downside was facing a depletion of financial resources.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 09, 2014
Amid their firm's ongoing merger talks with Patton Boggs, several Squire Sanders practice leaders find new professional homes.
CHRISTIAN NOLAN : The Connecticut Law Tribune : May 02, 2014
Joseph Dudas v. William Glass: A supervisor who fell off of a loading dock trying to shut the back door of a double tractor-trailer was unable to convince a jury the truck driver who pulled away from the dock was legally responsible for his permanent shoulder injury.
: New York Law Journal : April 30, 2014
Beveridge & Diamond has elected to principal Megan Brillault, Wayne Roth has joined LeClairRyan as a shareholder, and other announcements.
: New Jersey Law Journal : April 24, 2014
The Tri-County Scholarship Fund's awards reception, Riker's parade march and two mock trials.