- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Kansas City, Mo.
- Head Count: 283
- Gross Revenues: $145,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $515,000
- Profits Per Partner: $480,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
Lathrop & Gage is a Kansas City-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Lathrop & Gage has 283 attorneys and is the 153rd largest firm in the United States. With $145,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 169th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, MA, MO and NY.
In the News
: New York Law Journal : January 28, 2015
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler has promoted two to partner and three to counsel, and Dilworth Paxson has added Robert Frucht as of counsel.
Sean Doherty : Law Technology News : January 23, 2015
Updates in the legal technology industry from Citrix Systems, Everlaw, Evolver, Handshake Software, Nextpoint and more.
Marisa Kendall : The Recorder : December 30, 2014
Video game litigation is poised to be a hot area for entertainment lawyers in 2015, as more celebrities sue over being cast as game characters without their permission. The spree is driven by a pair of 2013 rulings that sided with athletes depicted in college football games, lawyers said, as well as by the overall boom in gaming sales which makes the industry a rich target for plaintiffs lawyers.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 30, 2014
A pair of ex-firm leaders head elsewhere; embattled Japanese air bag maker Takata hires a high-profile Simpson Thacher litigator to become in-house legal chief of its North American unit; a Skadden tax lawyer heads to the federal bench; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marisa Kendall : The Recorder : December 24, 2014
After spate of pro-plaintiff rulings, entertainment lawyers are eyeing cases that could change the tide in 2015.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 09, 2014
A leading French M&A lawyer heads to Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in Paris; King & Spalding brings back a former partner and sees its M&A cohead head to the NFL; Squire Patton Boggs makes it rain Down Under and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : November 17, 2014
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 11, 2014
Latham & Watkins makes a major bid to become a Hollywood heavyweight by luring six high-profile media and entertainment partners from O'Melveny & Myers; Proskauer Rose loses three while Duane Morris adds two; Sidley Austin and Wilson Elser partners go in-house and more notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 09, 2014
Covington & Burling picks up a leading consumer financial services lawyer from Morrison & Foerster, a firm that recently saw a technology transactions partner join the NBA; Gibson Dunn makes a government hire after election season; two more firms raid Bingham; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Lisa Hoffman : The National Law Journal : October 28, 2014
Back in the day, you might have spotted Marilyn Monroe, Jim Morrison or Janice Joplin at Barney's Beanery, an iconic Los Angeles burger joint and bar. Now, you can add “Kobe” to the list of the illustri-ous now gone. As in Kobe beef, not Bryant.
Richard Acello : The National Law Journal : October 27, 2014
Noel Elfant is chief legal officer for North America, working with counterparts in five countries.
: The National Law Journal : September 08, 2014
New arrivals and lateral moves in this week's column.
Todd Ruger : The National Law Journal : August 25, 2014
Mark Gerlach : Law Technology News : August 25, 2014
Prepare, prevent and recover are three essential steps to dealing with a data breach.
Lisa Hoffman : The National Law Journal : August 20, 2014
Less than two weeks after a judge approved a $6.8 million settlement of a class action brought by resi-dents near the smoldering, putrid-smelling Bridgeton, Mo., landfill, objectors have filed 14 new suits against the landfill's owner.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 19, 2014
Ashurst and Squire Patton Boggs, two growing global legal giants that have recently gone the merger route, both reshuffled overseas alliances this week as the latter saw 23 lawyers in the Middle East decamp en masse, while the former was busy raiding two Am Law 100 rivals. The Am Law Daily looks at those developments and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Mark Gerlach : Law Technology News : August 11, 2014
U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrew Peck is among the luminaries at upcoming panels in Nashville.