- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 308
- Gross Revenues: $320,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $1,040,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,815,000
- Year Over Year Change: -4
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel has 308 attorneys and is the 143rd largest firm in the United States. With $320,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 99th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA and NY.
In the News
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : July 06, 2015
A federal judge, saying he was unconvinced an appellate ruling toppling separate insider trading convictions could be applied, refused to upset the conspiracy and securities fraud conviction for former Goldman Sachs and Procter & Gamble board member Rajat Gupta.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : July 02, 2015
The First Department said that a ruling that Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel and its client failed to notify their adversary of a mistaken representation "is not based on a fair interpretation of the evidence."
Marisa Kendall : The Recorder : July 01, 2015
The firm filed an antitrust suit Wednesday against Floyd Mayweather's manager on behalf of a competing promoter.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 01, 2015
A leading structured finance team leaves Ashurst for Paul Hastings; a Quinn Emanuel associate development director moves on; Dentons closes on a combination; DLA Piper bolts on a boutique Down Under; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Tony Mauro and Marcia Coyle : New York Law Journal : June 29, 2015
Same-sex couples have a constitutionally protected right to marry, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Friday in a history-making victory for the gay civil rights movement.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : June 23, 2015
In 1981, personal injury lawyer Jim Beasley Sr. was flying a World War II-era T-6 Texan over a site in North Philadelphia while attorney Thomas R. Kline was snapping photos out of the back of the plane to be used in a suit they had filed.
Zoe Ferguson : The Litigation Daily : June 22, 2015
In a turn of events, Sirius XM Radio and its lawyers at O'Melveny & Myers convinced a Florida judge that the founders of the 60s rock group the Turtles can't stop the radio company from playing their music.
: The National Law Journal : June 22, 2015
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : June 18, 2015
FIFA chiefs have found U.S. attorneys, two cases against Silicon Valley see outcomes, plus a spotlight on Pittsburgh's legal market. This is a round-up of legal news from ALM and around the country.
: The National Law Journal : June 08, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Joel Stashenko : New York Law Journal : June 01, 2015
TheNew York Tax Appeals Tribunal said that interbranch transactions by Italian bank UniCredit S.p.A. are not income subject to state taxation because they were established and operated separately from their parent corporation and kept separate books and records.
Julie Triedman and Scott Flaherty : The American Lawyer : June 01, 2015
The Third Circuit holds that the U.S. government illegally confiscated 10 1933 'Double Eagle' coins from the clients of Kramer Levin partner Barry Berke.
Susan Beck : The Litigation Daily : May 30, 2015
Changing lawyers hasn't changed fortunes so far for Sirius XM Radio Inc. in its copyright battle with the founders of the 60s rock group The Turtles.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 24, 2015
A seven-partner team will open a new Frankfurt office for Reed Smith, which saw a top sports lawyer head for greener fields; Foley Hoag brings on Massachusetts' former attorney general; Cravath hires from Crowell & Moring; and more notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : May 20, 2015
The Fund for Modern Courts on Monday presented its John McCloy Memorial Award for 2015 to Gary Naftalis, co-chair of Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel, and its Career Public Service Award for 2015 to former Court of Appeals Judge Victoria Graffeo, a member of Harris Beach.
Monica Paquette : New York Law Journal : May 20, 2015
Expanding its portfolio with the addition of a luxury hotel, the joint venture of Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH and Ashkenzay Acquisition Corporation has closed on the acquisition of the Marriott New York East Side for $270 million. Also, national real estate firm Madison Marquette recently relocated to 40 E. 52nd St.
: New York Law Journal : May 18, 2015
Jonathan A. Willens and Edward Scarvalone, former Southern District assistant U.S. attorneys have opened Willens & Scarvalone, a litigation boutique, and other announcements.
Drew Combs : The American Lawyer : May 08, 2015
Most Am Law 100 firms had solid results in 2014, but some sector bets paid off especially well.
: Corporate Counsel : May 01, 2015
Jennifer Henderson : The American Lawyer : April 27, 2015
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : April 23, 2015
Most top white-collar litigators don't spend part of their careers battling the U.S. Mint over missing coins. But most coins aren't anything like the 1933 Double Eagle.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : April 23, 2015
A federal judge in Newark has denied a motion by Deloitte Consulting to dismiss a suit claiming it improperly recruited employees and obtained proprietary information from competitor Booz Allen Hamilton.
: The National Law Journal : April 20, 2015
New arrivals and lateral moves in this week's column.
Saranac Hale Spencer : The Legal Intelligencer : April 20, 2015
Ten rare gold coins at the center of a tug-of-war between the federal government and a Philadelphia family are back in the hands of the family following a split Third Circuit decision issued Friday.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 19, 2015
Goodwin Procter launches a London private equity practice; Dentons arrives in Budapest; Fox Rothschild opens in Chicago; Polsinelli puts down stakes in Nashville; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Julie Triedman : The Litigation Daily : April 19, 2015
It took more than a decade, but Barry Berke finally claimed victory Friday in his battle with the U.S. government over the fate of 10 of the world's rarest coins.
: New York Law Journal : April 15, 2015
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel has added two partners to its intellectual property department.
: The American Lawyer : April 08, 2015
Moves involving Akin Gump, Cahill Gordon, Ashurst, Covington & Burling, Kramer Levin and Fitzpatrick Cella.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 07, 2015
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr and Morrison & Foerster tap the U.S. Department of Justice for two notable hires; Kramer Levin adds a life sciences practice head; Nixon Peabody nabs a Jones Day band leader and other moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Mark Baghdassarian, Aaron Frankel and Joshua Rittenberg : Corporate Counsel : April 02, 2015
The ancient doctrine of laches could save a patent defendant.