- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 146
- Gross Revenues: $108,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $740,000
- Profits Per Partner: $680,000
- Year Over Year Change: -9
Kenyon & Kenyon is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Kenyon & Kenyon has 146 attorneys and is the 276th largest firm in the United States. With $108,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 189th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, DC and NY.
In the News
Vanessa Blum : The Recorder : June 25, 2015
Decisions from the ITC don't trigger the century-old patent doctrine, which bars relitigation of patent claims, ruled U.S. District Judge Claudia Wilken.
Gina Passarella : Delaware Business Court Insider : June 17, 2015
The Delaware Court of Chancery has whittled down the claims against Dow Chemical Co. in a suit over a failed joint development agreement with Akzo Nobel Coatings.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 11, 2015
With the NLJ 350 inspiring law firms to size up their competitors this week, we took a look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their legal ranks fluctuate the most through the first six months of 2015.
: Daily Business Review : May 20, 2015
Lisa Shuchman : Corporate Counsel : May 20, 2015
Drug companies react to investor-led efforts to invalidate their patents, saying they are just aiming to gain from drops in the value of company shares.
Ross Todd : The Recorder : May 18, 2015
Judge Haywood Gilliam is asked to decide if "pin" is an online metaphor like trash and folder—or if the names are as likely to generate confusion as the lawyers' pronunciation of them suggest.
: The National Law Journal : May 11, 2015
Cases recently filed in the Washington-area district courts.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 11, 2015
McKenna Long & Aldridge, O'Melveny & Myers and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman see more partners peel away; a former Bingham McCutchen tax partner rejoins her former colleagues at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius; a Latham & Watkins antitrust litigator launches her own boutique; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : March 23, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Nell Gluckman and Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 18, 2015
The Am Law 100 firm announced Wednesday that it would let go off 21 lawyers and 17 professional staffers from its litigation department.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 15, 2015
McKenna Long & Aldridge, poised to vote Monday on a union with Dentons, saw two new partners depart because of conflicts; Morgan Lewis lures eight partners in Dallas ahead of another merger in Singapore; Winston & Strawn poaches 10 more partners from Pillsbury; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : March 11, 2015
Marcia Sundeen, head of Kenyon & Kenyon's International Trade Commission practice, joins five recently departed former colleagues at Goodwin Procter.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 09, 2015
Firms that saw the biggest head count losses in the past five months include Bingham McCutchen and Edwards Wildman Palmer, according to data compiled by ALM's RivalEdge. Not surprisingly, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, which absorbed 226 attorneys from Bingham McCutchen late last year, made the biggest gains.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : February 24, 2015
Jim Walden, who co-led the white-collar defense and investigations practice at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher for the last seven years, is starting a boutique with two other former prosecutors, solo practitioner Timothy Macht and Sean Haran from Nixon Peabody.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 22, 2015
A Chicago boutique is absorbed by Greenberg Traurig; a Gibson Dunn practice leader heads out on his own; Sidley Austin and Steptoe & Johnson each add a trio; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jesse Londin : Legaltech News : February 17, 2015
Legaltech New York showcased new companies that may soon add to the disruption in legal services.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : January 29, 2015
With new leadership in place after the firm's chair of 16 years stepped aside over the summer, Goodwin Procter had a strong year, with gross revenue increasing by 4.4 percent, profits per partner rising 7.4 percent and revenue per lawyer increasing 6.1 percent in 2014.
Patience Haggin : The Recorder : January 23, 2015
Patent filings dropped after Supreme Court rulings, but firms still see high demand for a long-hot practice.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : January 20, 2015
Putting an end to pure de novo review, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled, 7-2, Tuesday that the factual findings of district judges cannot be overruled absent clear error.
Ross Todd : The Recorder : January 16, 2015
The social networking site wants to question early investors in Pintrips as to whether it deliberately chose a similar-sounding name.