- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 146
- Gross Revenues: $108,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $740,000
- Profits Per Partner: $680,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Kenyon & Kenyon is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Kenyon & Kenyon has 146 attorneys and is the 276th largest firm in the United States. With $108,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 189th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, DC and NY.
In the News
: New York Law Journal : November 17, 2015
Six firms announce new hires, and Kenyon & Kenyon partner John Kenny has been named an administrative patent judge at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : November 12, 2015
Mark Hannemann, Thomas Makin and Matthew Berkowitz joined Shearman & Sterling this week, doubling the number of partners in its intellectual property litigation practice. The three-partner team had spent nearly their entire career at the 100-attorney Kenyon IP boutique, where Hannemann was an executive committee member.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 11, 2015
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker is the latest big firm to bet on the Lone Star State with an 11-lawyer team from Lewis Brisbois; Shearman & Sterling snags an IP trio from Kenyon & Kenyon; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : November 09, 2015
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter and Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : November 02, 2015
A United Nations war crimes tribunal for former members of the Khmer Rouge reels in a Holland & Knight partner; Kilpatrick Townsend sets up shop in Texas; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Recorder : October 23, 2015
Plus, meet Judge Alsup's No. 1 fan. And Pinterest gets popped.
Ross Todd : The Recorder : October 22, 2015
The travel site came up with its name independently before Pinterest was a widely recognizable brand, ruled Judge Haywood Gilliam Jr.
: The Recorder : October 15, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 14, 2015
A look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their attorney head counts change the most during the first three quarters of 2015. Florida's Greenspoon Marder, a new entrant this year to the Second Hundred, and Dickstein Shapiro topped the list.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : October 05, 2015
The trend of resolving patent disputes in the government's patent office, which costs a fraction of the price of litigation, has had an uneven effect on intellectual property practices across the country.
: The National Law Journal : September 28, 2015
Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, on Sept. 25 announced his resignation and intent to retire from Congress at the end of October. Plus more in this week's column.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : September 24, 2015
Kenyon & Kenyon's new managing partner, Edward Colbert, takes over at a time of partner exits and lower demand for litigation. He acknowledges that changes in patent law have affected his firm's revenue but expects the firm to grow by focusing on all areas of intellectual property law.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : September 22, 2015
Amid partner departures, Kenyon & Kenyon has elected Edward Colbert—comedian Stephen Colbert's older brother—as its new managing partner.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 22, 2015
After a few months of partner losses, K&L Gates has been on a hiring spree in September, but some firm lawyers continue to find new homes; Morgan Lewis lands a former NLRB member; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 15, 2015
Finnegan Henderson and Kenyon & Kenyon, two top IP-focused firms, see partners peel away on both coasts; Gibson Dunn grows in London; Morgan Lewis adds an Islamic finance expert; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Patience Haggin : The Recorder : September 14, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Patience Haggin : The Recorder : September 09, 2015
Frank Bernstein had been Kenyon's regional managing partner.
Scott Flaherty : The Am Law Daily : August 28, 2015
Dentons argued that its status as a Swiss verein should have insulated the firm from a former client's conflict claims. A judge wasn't convinced.
: New York Law Journal : August 20, 2015
Six firms announce new additions, BuckleySandler announces a promotion to partner, and Portolano Cavallo has opened its first U.S. representative office in New York for clients looking to make Italian investments or to establish and operate businesses in Italy.
: The National Law Journal : August 10, 2015
Lateral moves in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 22, 2015
Squire Patton Boggs sees more partners depart; two more lawyers peel away from O'Melveny & Myers; another IP litigator leaves Kenyon & Kenyon; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 12, 2015
A Kirkland & Ellis corporate partner heads to a Silicon Valley sports analytics startup; Epstein Becker & Green snags some epic eyebrows; Morgan Lewis lands a structured transactions trio in London; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 08, 2015
The Beltway base of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld absorbs two veteran litigators; Hogan Lovells hires three Baker Botts litigators in Texas; McDermott and Pillsbury poach new partners; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : July 01, 2015
Three months after Goodwin Procter said it would slash 2 percent of its workforce, the Boston-based Am Law 100 announced three private equity hires Wednesday in its hometown and London. The Am Law Daily caught up with chairman David Hashmall to discuss his plans for Goodwin Procter as he approaches the end of his first year as leader.
Vanessa Blum : The Recorder : June 25, 2015
Decisions from the ITC don't trigger the century-old patent doctrine, which bars relitigation of patent claims, ruled U.S. District Judge Claudia Wilken.
Gina Passarella : Delaware Business Court Insider : June 17, 2015
The Delaware Court of Chancery has whittled down the claims against Dow Chemical Co. in a suit over a failed joint development agreement with Akzo Nobel Coatings.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 11, 2015
With the NLJ 350 inspiring law firms to size up their competitors this week, we took a look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their legal ranks fluctuate the most through the first six months of 2015.