- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 277
- Gross Revenues: $216,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $780,000
- Profits Per Partner: $780,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Kelley Drye & Warren is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2013 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Kelley Drye & Warren has 298 attorneys and is the 145th largest firm in the United States. With $212,000,000 in gross revenue in 2012, the firm placed 133rd on The American Lawyer's 2013 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in NY, DC, CA, IL, CT, NJ, and Belgium.
In the News
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : November 23, 2015
A Manhattan-based pilot who sued a drug testing laboratory for negligence in the handling of his urine test will have to wait until the New York Court of Appeals determines whether he has a cause of action under state law, the Second Circuit has ruled.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 22, 2015
Mayer Brown adds a cybersecurity expert in Washington, D.C., while watching its Brazilian affiliate ramp up in São Paulo; Baker Botts makes some anniversary additions; a lobbying shakeup at Wilson Elser; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : November 19, 2015
: New York Law Journal : November 17, 2015
Six firms announce new hires, and Kenyon & Kenyon partner John Kenny has been named an administrative patent judge at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Jennifer Henderson and Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : November 02, 2015
Global juggernaut Dentons is planning a new cross-border amalgamation with 500-lawyer Australian firm Gadens and Singapore's Rodyk & Davidson, a 200-lawyer firm. Meanwhile, Dinsmore & Shohl and Ike Sorkin's New York shop are doing deals of their own.
: New York Law Journal : October 29, 2015
Thomson Reuters and the New York County Lawyers' Association hosted a reception Monday at NYCLA's Manhattan headquarters to recognize the 182 principal authors of the fourth edition of "Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts."
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 25, 2015
Stone Ridge Asset Management recruits a Davis Polk & Wardwell corporate partner to be its new head of legal; McKenna Long's former cybsecurity co-chair finds a new home; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : October 22, 2015
Stories on Covington partner Keir Gumbs and academic Lisa Fairfax, Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Jay Z: This is a round-up of legal news from ALM and around the country.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : October 21, 2015
The New York-based firm has absorbed four-lawyer IP boutique Ward & Zinna, becoming the latest in a slew of Am Law 200 firms to make such a move.
: Daily Business Review : October 14, 2015
Arango played on a law school campus as a child while her mother took classes. Now she heads Akerman's white collar crime and government investigations practice.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 11, 2015
The world's soon-to-be-largest firm by attorney head count continues to expand; Honigman Miller hires again in Chicago; Ice Miller opens in New York; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 04, 2015
Another practice leader leaves Kaye Scholer; Blank Rome bags a handful of new hires; Day Pitney poaches a five-partner real estate team; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : October 01, 2015
“Serial,” the podcast and soon-to-be television series, has nothing on Michael Loesberg. The former Greenberg Traurig partner left the firm in early September for Kelley Drye & Warren, only to end up at Blank Rome this week.
: The Associated Press : September 30, 2015
The State University of New York has hired a Manhattan law firm but state officials and the firm aren't saying whether it's related to a federal investigation of Gov. Andrew Cuomo's signature economic development efforts.
: New York Law Journal : September 29, 2015
Eight firms, including Troutman Sanders, Epstein Becker, Debevoise and Kramer Levin, have added new attorneys.
KATELYN POLANTZ AND ZOE TILLMAN : The National Law Journal : September 21, 2015
Katelyn Polantz and Zoe Tillman : The National Law Journal : September 17, 2015
With just days until Pope Francis' arrival, one of Washington's largest industries is taking a wait-and-see approach to the downtown disruption the visit will bring.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 09, 2015
The demise of Dewey & LeBoeuf bankrupted Geoffrey Coll, but the securities litigator has found a new home at Baker & Hostetler; Greenberg Traurig brings on Ted Kennedy's widow; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : September 04, 2015
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : August 20, 2015
Wachtell Lipton ups the ante in its fight with activist investors by making an unusual request to the SEC. Plus, meet the female lawyers on the Dewey & LeBoeuf defense team, presidential candidate Lawrence Lessig, Gawker's general counsel and the law school grads who are failing the bar exam in this roundup of recent news stories.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 09, 2015
Eight lawyers are leaving DLA Piper's outpost in Sacramento for King & Spalding; Weil, Gotshal & Manges loses two structured finance partners; more partnership changes at K&L Gates; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : August 07, 2015
Six firms announce additions, while Kelley Drye and Katten Muchin have elected new partners.
Scott Flaherty : The Am Law Daily : August 03, 2015
Everybody makes mistakes. But what happens when a mistake costs a client $1.5 billion?
MP McQueen : The American Lawyer : July 30, 2015
More than 40 percent of partners at Am Law 200 firms are in their 50s and 60s.
David E. Fink and Richard DeLossa : Legaltech News : June 26, 2015
It's more difficult than ever to determine what falls beneath the veil of privileged communication.
: New Jersey Law Journal : June 19, 2015
Kelley Drye & Warren in Parsippany has brought on board 10 attorneys. Plus: Summer associates at Lindbury and Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo opens a new office in this week's column.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : June 18, 2015
New York State Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman and Chief Administrative Judge A. Gail Prudenti will preside over a discussion Thursday of the history and future of the Commercial Division.
: New York Law Journal : June 16, 2015
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : June 15, 2015
After years of post-recession stagnant or shrinking head counts, New York state's largest 100 law firms showed solid growth in 2014, with gains spread across the New York City multinationals as well as the statewide regionals. Six of the top 10 New York City-based mega-firms showed strong growth.
Sean Doherty : Legaltech News : June 10, 2015
Neudesic's The Firm Directory and BA Insight partner to find experts in law firms and legal departments.