- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 281
- Gross Revenues: $226,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $805,000
- Profits Per Partner: $865,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Kelley Drye & Warren is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2016 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Kelley Drye & Warren has 281 attorneys and is the 152nd largest firm in the United States. With $226,000,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 129th on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, NJ, NY and VA.
In the News
: New York Law Journal : July 06, 2016
Among other honors and awards, the National LGBT Bar Association named several New York attorneys to its 2016 "Best Under 40" list, and the Managing Attorneys and Clerks Association elected new officers.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 06, 2016
Three new laterals at Orrick; a pair of Honigman practice leaders land at Foley & Lardner; Gibson Dunn recruits from the Justice Department; Latham & Watkins welcomes a top SEC official; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Katelyn Polantz : The Am Law Daily : June 27, 2016
Washington, D.C.-based BuckleySander told its associates that the firm's salary scale won't change, but midyear bonuses will boost most first-years' pay above $180,000.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 27, 2016
Several new recruits join Reed Smith; Latham & Watkins welcomes a former Sullivan & Cromwell partner in New York; Gibson Dunn grabs one and loses another; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Stephanie Forshee : Corporate Counsel : June 23, 2016
Suits seek to bring transparency to affiliate marketing deals that make Casper Sleep's top lawyer toss and turn.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : June 23, 2016
Plaintiffs' lawyers in New Jersey have filed plenty of suits based on the Truth in Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act of late, but a federal judge in Newark has ruled that the 35-year-old statute does not provide relief in cases of language omitted from a contract.
Rebecca Cohen : The Recorder : June 10, 2016
It took several days for news of Cravath's associate salary hikes to cause California's largest firms to act.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : June 09, 2016
The $1.65 billion sale of New York's 1285 Sixth Avenue saw more than 50 partners from Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison—a key tenant in the office tower—invest roughly $10 million in the transaction.
MP McQueen and Susan Beck : The Am Law Daily : June 07, 2016
At least four large New York firms have moved quickly to match the new base pay scale for associates set Monday by Cravath, Swaine & Moore. And some consultants say more big firms will follow suit.
Anna Zhang : The Asian Lawyer : June 03, 2016
State-owned insurer China Life is the largest investor in a $1.65 billion joint acquisition of a New York office building that houses Paul Weiss' headquarters.
Jennifer Williams-Alvarez : Corporate Counsel : May 31, 2016
Advertising and marketing attorneys say there are ways to minimize the risk.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : May 24, 2016
Kelley Drye notched its latest defense win Tuesday in U.S. litigation stemming from a massive Union Carbide chemical accident in Bhopal, India, three decades ago.
Ian Lopez : Legaltech News : May 24, 2016
The award recognizes individuals' leadership qualities and the advancement of women in the legal tech space.
Stephanie Forshee : Corporate Counsel : May 23, 2016
The company marketed its diet supplement Amberen as causing weight loss, loss of belly fat and an increase in metabolism in women over 40 who are experiencing or transitioning to menopause.
Scott Flaherty, Ben Hancock and Julie Triedman : The American Lawyer : May 23, 2016
Epic Systems v. Tata Consultancy Services; O'Connor v. Uber; SunEdison Chapter 11; In re VW 'Clean Diesel' Product Liability Litigation; Prosterman v. Airline Tariff Publishing.
Jennifer Williams-Alvarez : Corporate Counsel : May 12, 2016
It's a frustrating situation for the defense bar, but some defense lawyers say there is reason for hope.
Rachel Berlin : : May 10, 2016
A disturbing trend is emerging in major market law firms across the country, and it will likely impact you or someone you know. Law firms are slashing the salaries of attorneys and forcing them to retire simply because of their age.
Stephanie Forshee : Corporate Counsel : May 05, 2016
Clear Channel Outdoor Americas launched a new advertising data research tool called Radar in late February that tracks consumers' movements. Now a high-ranking U.S. senator is demanding a federal investigation for what he's labeled "spying billboards."
Jennifer Williams-Alvarez : Corporate Counsel : May 04, 2016
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission recently scored a big win in its crusade against unauthorized in-app charges, convincing a judge that Amazon.com Inc.'s billing practices for apps popular with children were deceptive.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : May 04, 2016
Advocates of "aid-in-dying" lost a bid to exempt the practice from state laws banning assisted suicide when the First Department unanimously rejected their claims Tuesday.
Stephanie Forshee : Corporate Counsel : April 28, 2016
J. Crew Group Inc., Coach Inc., Burberry Group Inc., Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Carter's Inc. and OshKosh are among the latest to find themselves named as defendants in separate deceptive pricing class action lawsuits filed this year. They join a list of at least 30 retailers that have faced similar class actions.
: New Jersey Law Journal : April 28, 2016
Carroll McNulty Promotes Two. Chief Counsel to NJ AG Joins Kelley Drye. Clark Hill Adds Two to National Banking and Finance Practice. Fox Rothschild Names Managing Partner.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 27, 2016
The Philadelphia-based firm bolts on smaller wealth management shops in California and Florida; Jenner & Block rebuilds its government contracts group; Sidley Austin hires MoFo's ERISA head; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Stephanie Forshee : Corporate Counsel : April 26, 2016
Customers who once got a thrill out of paying only $29 for an item with a price tag saying “Compare At” or “Originally Sold For” $79 now claim that this practice is deceptive.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : April 21, 2016
Richmond's $940 million jury verdict for Epic System is one of the largest ever in a trade secrets case.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : April 15, 2016
A federal judge has refused to dismiss a suit against the famed Winged Foot Golf Club alleging fraudulent conduct in its treatment of shareholders of a for-profit holding company that owns the 280-acre Westchester property.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : April 06, 2016
A pair of PE partners leave Weil; a rare hire by Wachtell; big firms raid Cadwalader and Reed Smith; Jenner & Block, Jones Day and Schiff Hardin rotate practice leaders; Goodwin Procter goes to Paris; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : April 04, 2016
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : March 31, 2016
A $1.6 million judgment against CNBC talk show host Donny Deutsch has been affirmed by the Appellate Division, First Department.
: The Recorder : March 28, 2016
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.