- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 136
- Gross Revenues: $105,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $775,000
- Profits Per Partner: $645,000
- Year Over Year Change: 2
Herrick, Feinstein is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Herrick, Feinstein has 136 attorneys and is the 301st largest firm in the United States. With $105,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 193rd on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in NJ and NY.
In the News
Andrew Denney : New York Law Journal : August 05, 2015
Charles Goldstein, who worked for decades as a prominent real estate attorney before discovering his passion for recovering art that the Nazis had looted from German Holocaust victims, has died. He was 78.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 29, 2015
K&L Gates, which has watched more than 90 partners depart this year, saw another handful leave within the past week; Morrison & Foerster picks up an Asian litigation leader; O'Melveny & Myers adds one in London; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : July 21, 2015
The Democratic candidate for Staten Island District Attorney brought in more than twice as much in contributions as his Republican opponent, according to election filings.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : July 14, 2015
Bronx District Attorney Robert Johnson and Queens District Attorney Richard Brown are both up for re-election this fall, but neither will face challengers in their respective boroughs.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : July 10, 2015
As in past years, the margin for making or missing the second installment of the Law Journal's Top 40 was slim, and there was a greater degree of shake-up than in the first installment earlier this year.
: New Jersey Law Journal : July 10, 2015
In this year's survey, the has ranked firms based on head counts and revenue from New Jersey offices and lawyers only, even for firms headquartered in the state.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : June 25, 2015
The second quarter, soon drawing to a close, is shaping up to be another strong installment in the mergers and acquisitions reawakening that began last year in New Jersey and beyond, and the attorneys advising those deals are seeing the effects.
: New York Law Journal : June 18, 2015
Andrew Denney : New York Law Journal : June 17, 2015
A Brooklyn judge has ruled that there was nothing to prevent developers from building a hotel and condominium complex that, once completed, will partially obscure views of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 11, 2015
With the NLJ 350 inspiring law firms to size up their competitors this week, we took a look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their legal ranks fluctuate the most through the first six months of 2015.
: New Jersey Law Journal : June 05, 2015
Connell Foley in Roseland brings on board veteran public finance attorney Rafael Perez.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : June 02, 2015
Joan Illuzzi-Orbon, who has been with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office for 27 years, will run as the Republican candidate against Democrat Michael McMahon, a partner at Herrick, Feinstein and a former elected official, to replace Daniel Donovan Jr.
Joel Stashenko : New York Law Journal : May 28, 2015
New York state has lost its bid to defeat a suit that claimed the distribution of education aid to charter schools violates students' constitutional right to properly funded schooling.
Zack Needles : New Jersey Law Journal : May 22, 2015
A New Jersey appeals court has upheld a $1.7 million attorney fee award against a title insurance company, finding that the work billed for in the underlying title disputes fell within the insurance policies' defense coverage provisions.
Joel Stashenko and Carolyn Thompson : New York Law Journal : May 18, 2015
The suit calls the education funding system unconstitutional because it allots less state aid per pupil for charter school students than for students in traditional public schools, claims the state says are contradicted by charter schools' own assertions that their students outperform those in district schools.
: New York Law Journal : May 11, 2015
The New York Law Journal congratulates the 50 young lawyers chosen as 2015 Rising Stars by a panel of 24 esteemed judges.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 14, 2015
Duane Morris and McKool Smith saw a pair of oenophiles pull up stakes for new endeavors; Kirkland & Ellis adds one litigator and loses two more; Paul Hastings bolsters its banking group in London; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : April 13, 2015
A Long Island attorney and his client will receive a $1.3 million settlement from a lawsuit that includes multiple defendants, including former Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice, to resolve claims that they were targeted in a "pay to prosecute scheme/conspiracy."
: New York Law Journal : March 23, 2015
Nine firms, including Blank Rome, Dickstein Shapiro and Paul Hastings, announce new additions.
Ronald J. Levine and Sharon A. O'Shaughnessy : LJN's Product Liability Law & Strategy : March 23, 2015
In mass tort litigation, the coordination of defense efforts among codefendants can be a prudent course of action. But it is fraught with landmines that can have a devastating effect on clients and practitioners alike.
: The National Law Journal : March 16, 2015
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 10, 2015
Sidley Austin and Katten Muchin Rosenman snag Vinson & Elkins partners in Houston; Honigman adds a former U.S. senator; K&L Gates bags eight lawyers in two cities; Mayer Brown and Chadbourne & Parke make additions in Mexico City; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 09, 2015
Firms that saw the biggest head count losses in the past five months include Bingham McCutchen and Edwards Wildman Palmer, according to data compiled by ALM's RivalEdge. Not surprisingly, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, which absorbed 226 attorneys from Bingham McCutchen late last year, made the biggest gains.
: New York Law Journal : March 03, 2015
Nixon Peabody and Thompson & Knight announce promotions, while five other firms announce new additions.
: New York Law Journal : February 26, 2015
Milton Mollen, a former presiding justice of the Second Department, celebrated his 95th birthday Tuesday with dozens of friends from the state and federal bench.
: The National Law Journal : February 23, 2015
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 17, 2015
Big firms take on more partners from Bingham McCutchen and Edwards Wildman Palmer; Dentons heads to Northern Virginia; King & Spalding snags a rival's IP litigation co-head; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.