- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Orlando
- Head Count: 286
- Gross Revenues: $148,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $520,000
- Profits Per Partner: $455,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
GrayRobinson, is an Orlando-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2016 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, GrayRobinson, has 286 attorneys and is the 149th largest firm in the United States. With $148,500,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 166th on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in FL.
In the News
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : June 29, 2016
A Miami bankruptcy judge confirmed the liquidation plan of women's clothing retailer Simply Fashion Stores Ltd.
Jennifer Henderson : Daily Business Review : June 24, 2016
When it comes to matching Cravath, Swaine & Moore's base salary bump for associates — which will see first-years earn $180,000 and eighth-years rake in $315,000 — firms with big Florida bases are a mixed bag, with the definition of "top of market" becoming increasingly nuanced.
Carla Vianna : Daily Business Review : June 21, 2016
City Commissioner Francis Suarez offers a resolution to study the lag in the building permit review, which developers say is is curbing small-scale development.
Lizzy McLellan : Daily Business Review : June 13, 2016
Lawyers across Florida are organizing efforts to assist the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting and their families.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : June 07, 2016
Meet the new head of GrayRobinson and the highest-ranking female law firm leader in the state: Mayanne Downs, who is taking over for retiring Byrd "Biff" Marshall.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : June 03, 2016
With Anheuser-Busch/InBev and SABMiller poised to create a beer industry giant, lawyers from several Am Law 200 firms have become founding members of a new nonprofit trade group for the craft beer industry.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 23, 2016
Florida law firms, in contrast to the national average, pushed up revenue to climb in the Am Law 200 rankings.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : May 23, 2016
City officials are considering new rules for waterfront development following repeated tide-driven flooding.
Jim Saunders News Service of Florida : Daily Business Review : May 18, 2016
Lobbying firms pulled in more than $35 million during the first three months of the year for their work in the Legislature, with five firms each earning at least $1 million, according to newly filed reports.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 09, 2016
The former Beltway-based leader of Chadbourne & Parke starts his own shop; Bracewell and Sidley make some big New York hires; a boutique investment bank recruits from Sullivan & Cromwell; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 06, 2016
Miami City Commissioner Francis Suarez is joining GrayRobinson's Miami office as seven Tallahassee lobbyists join the Orlando-based law firm.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : May 04, 2016
With two days to go until the Florida Supreme Court hears arguments in Hurst v. Florida, a coalition of legal luminaries is weighing in to urge the justices to turn all pre-Hurst death sentences into life sentences.
: The Am Law Daily : April 20, 2016
Before The American Lawyer's complete annual Am Law 100 report is released on April 25, take a peek at preliminary reporting on law firm financials from The Am Law Daily and its regional affiliates.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : April 12, 2016
Timothy Cerio, Gov. Rick Scott's general counsel, has rejoined GrayRobinson as a Tallahassee shareholder.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : April 04, 2016
The Fort Lauderdale-based law firm recruited nine lawyers from Jacob, Medinger & Finnegan.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : March 25, 2016
A judge orders Hollywood city commissioners to sit for depositions in litigation over a derailed downtown development.
Monika Gonzalez Mesa : Daily Business Review : March 12, 2016
Trade agreements are global political tools that affect more than the domestic job market, attorneys with cross-border practices say.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : March 08, 2016
Miami criminal defense attorney Brian Bieber won an acquittal for a Pompano Beach doctor charged with Medicare fraud.
: Daily Business Review : March 02, 2016
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : February 29, 2016
Akerman, Florida's largest law firm by number of attorneys, ended the fiscal year on solid ground, reporting a 4 percent boost in gross revenue to $337 million and a 5.5 percent rise in profit per partner to $675,000.