- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Orlando, Fla.
- Head Count: 280
- Gross Revenues: $138,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $495,000
- Profits Per Partner: $430,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
GrayRobinson, is a Melbourne-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, GrayRobinson, has 280 attorneys and is the 154th largest firm in the United States. With $138,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 173rd on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in FL and OH.
In the News
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : January 11, 2014
Three years feels like a generation ago to the cannabis industry — and to the lawyers working with it. Since then, seven states have joined 16 others and the District of Columbia in allowing medical marijuana, and two states, Washington and Colorado, voted in 2012 to legalize it for personal use.
John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : January 08, 2014
After serving in the state House and Miami-Dade School Board, Renier de la Portilla is vying to become judge in a hotly contested race with Assistant City Attorney Veronica Diaz.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 01, 2014
Lateral season appears to have come early in Miami, with a host of top lawyers moving around.
Marisa Kendall : The Recorder : January 29, 2014
Payment company filed a declaratory judgment action Monday against a Cayman Islands-based company on a litigation spree.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 25, 2014
Fork & Balls, the newest creation of Fort Lauderdale restaurant empresario Tim Petrillo, is the first to bring the latest restaurant trend of meatballs to South Florida.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 22, 2014
GrayRobinson is the latest law firm to jump into the medical marijuana business, launching a statewide regulated products practice group.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 14, 2014
Philippe Deve, a shareholder in the Miami office of GrayRobinson, died Saturday at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center after battling leukemia for a year.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 27, 2014
West Palm Beach litigator Gregory Coleman was sworn in as the 66th president of the Florida Bar. The organization also recognized several lawyers.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 23, 2014
Expect some weighty and controversial topics to be explored at this year's Florida Bar convention, including how elderly lawyers can wind down their practices, bias in the legal field, generational differences in the courtroom and how young lawyers can launch practices.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 16, 2014
A petition signed by former Florida Supreme Court Justice Raoul Cantero and more than 500 attorneys asks the court to raise Florida Bar dues to fund indigent legal aid.
Julie Kay, Daily Business Review : The American Lawyer : January 01, 2014
The fast-growing Orlando firm blames rising expenses for flat profits.
: The American Lawyer : January 29, 2014
A year after going on a hiring binge, Am Law Second Hundred firms were left to tally up whether gambling on growth had paid off. In many instances, the answer was 'no.'
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : January 27, 2014
Jones Day makes high-profile hires at the center of Texas' booming energy market in our latest roundup of moves across The Am Law 200.
Review staff : Daily Business Review : January 16, 2014
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 02, 2014
Akerman, Greenberg Traurig and Holland & Knight remained the top three law firms in numbers of attorneys in 2014 based on the Review 100 annual survey of Florida's top law firms.
John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : January 31, 2014
A GrayRobinson attorney helps rapper 50 Cent win a case in New York against a website operator who posted photos of him.
Mary Hladky : Daily Business Review : January 25, 2014
The Daily Business Review recognizes the litigation work of four law firms—GrayRobinson, Trenam Kemker, Greenberg Traurig and Jackson Lewis—with a recognition program in Tampa.
: Daily Business Review : January 03, 2014
Did the Great Recession cause a fundamental change in hiring at large law firms? Firms in South Florida report high lateral partner hiring, but associates find it hard moving through the pipeline.
: Daily Business Review : January 03, 2014
The listing is based on submissions from area law firms that responded to a DBR survey.