- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Orlando, Fla.
- Head Count: 280
- Gross Revenues: $138,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $495,000
- Profits Per Partner: $430,000
- Year Over Year Change: -1
GrayRobinson, is a Melbourne-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, GrayRobinson, has 280 attorneys and is the 154th largest firm in the United States. With $138,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 173rd on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in FL and OH.
In the News
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 20, 2015
Greenspoon Marder has opened in Miami for its 11th office staffed with a new alcohol beverage industry group snatched from Akerman.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : January 08, 2015
A Fort Lauderdale jeweler is trying to recover a commission on the sale of a large diamond that Kim Rothstein hid from federal marshals when her husband's Ponzi scheme collapsed.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : December 26, 2014
Anthony's Runway 84 is seemingly a million miles from Las Olas, the kind of lunch spot that lawyers, politicians and other power types go to for private meetings and old-school Italian food.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : December 16, 2014
Gov. Rick Scott appoints GrayRobinson shareholder Timothy Cerio as his general counsel starting Jan. 5.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 16, 2014
James Schwab, head of the media and entertainment practice at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, is poised to become president at Vice Media; a former Bingham McCutchen partner heads to the federal bench; Vorys Sater adds nine litigators in Houston; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : December 09, 2014
A leading French M&A lawyer heads to Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in Paris; King & Spalding brings back a former partner and sees its M&A cohead head to the NFL; Squire Patton Boggs makes it rain Down Under and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : November 20, 2014
William McCormick, Sidney Calloway and D. David Keller were appointed to the Broward circuit's judicial nominating commission.
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : November 05, 2014
After two Western states and the District of Columbia voted Tuesday to allow wider legal use of marijuana, law firms are again sizing up potential business related to the drug.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : October 29, 2014
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott appears to be banking on Pennsylvania approving the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : October 29, 2014
Broward Circuit Judge Dale Ross accepted a settlement after a nonprofit organization complained about the layout of Broward's ballot.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : October 24, 2014
The revenue growth rate for the Orlando-based law firm with 284 attorneys is slower than the previous year.
MP McQueen : The Am Law Daily : October 20, 2014
The downsizing trend for office space continues but is starting to slow as many firms already have given up space per lawyer to save money, according to the latest survey by commercial real estate services company Jones Lang LaSalle.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : October 15, 2014
Stepping away from months of infighting, the Fashion Mall owners have filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation.
Mary Hladky : Daily Business Review : October 06, 2014
Despite a stronger economy, law firms are reluctant to raise rates on cost-conscious clients.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : September 25, 2014
Hardy Park Bistro has quickly been discovered by the power lunch crowd in Fort Lauderdale, particularly government and courthouse workers.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : September 22, 2014
Steven Yerrid, a Tampa lawyer who helped Florida win a $13 billion settlement from Big Tobacco in 1997, is representing the UCF football player's family and said he was troubled by the Fifth DCA's "broad expansion of sovereign immunity."
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : September 02, 2014
Jeffrey Kuntz, F. Malcolm Cunningham Jr. and William Shepherd have been appointed to the Palm Beach Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission.
Adolfo Pesquera : Daily Business Review : August 27, 2014
A Palm Beach County condominium association's third insurance claim for Hurricane Wilma damage is rejected in favor of the Florida Insurance Guaranty Association.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : August 25, 2014
U.S. District Judge James Cohn made social media history by ruling that a woman who created a fan Facebook and Twitter page for a popular television show did not have propietary interest in the pages.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : August 25, 2014
Broward Circuit Judge Mark Speiser seemed to side with the creditors when he said the court registry would retain $855,253 in disputed salaries and fees in a probate case, but Speiser issued the ruling without first holding an evidentiary hearing.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : August 11, 2014
Three years feels like a generation ago to the cannabis industry — and to the lawyers working with it. Since then, seven states have joined 16 others and the District of Columbia in allowing medical marijuana, and two states, Washington and Colorado, voted in 2012 to legalize it for personal use.
John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : August 08, 2014
After serving in the state House and Miami-Dade School Board, Renier de la Portilla is vying to become judge in a hotly contested race with Assistant City Attorney Veronica Diaz.