- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Orlando, Fla.
- Head Count: 284
- Gross Revenues: $142,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $500,000
- Profits Per Partner: $440,000
- Year Over Year Change: 0
GrayRobinson, is an Orlando-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, GrayRobinson, has 284 attorneys and is the 153rd largest firm in the United States. With $142,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 173rd on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in FL.
In the News
Story by Mary Welch Research by Richard Hallman Special to the Review : Daily Business Review : October 05, 2015
An overview of law firm compensation may show that a lawyer in South Florida probably has less of a chance at a substantial raise than a fast-food worker.
Review staff : Daily Business Review : September 24, 2015
The Daily Business Review will recognize eight law firms in the third annual Litigation Department of the Year Awards at a ceremony Nov. 17 in Miami.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : September 16, 2015
Florida lawyers will voice their concerns about allowing out-of-state lawyers to practice in Florida without passing the bar exam at a Florida Bar forum Friday in Tampa.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : September 11, 2015
Six current and former NFL players and BB&T reached a settlement in a suit claiming the bank's predecessor accepted improper documents that cost the players $53 million.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : September 04, 2015
When Publix Super Markets tried to move out of a Cutler Bay shopping center and set up shop nearby, the ensuing landlord-tenant dispute ballooned into a feud that engulfed the town and the developer planning to build a town center.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : September 02, 2015
The Florida law firm GrayRobinson pushes up revenue on growth in its corporate and real estate practices.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : September 01, 2015
BankAtlantic didn't always ensure proper documentation was in place for transfers from six current and former NFL players' accounts suing BB&T for negligence.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : August 31, 2015
Joe Sirven of Holland & Knight said a "perfect storm" has led to a shortage of midlevel associates for corporate and real estate groups.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : August 31, 2015
A jury trial is set Tuesday for three retired NFL players suing BB&T for negligence.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : August 26, 2015
The NFL free agent testified he left his financial affairs to a manager until he realized $1.4 million was gone from an account in his name. He's suing BB&T for negligence on his lost funds.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : August 26, 2015
Jury selection began slowly in Miami federal court in the case filed by six current and former NFL players who blame BB&T for millions of dollars in investment losses.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : August 05, 2015
A Fort Lauderdale federal judge allows negligence claims against BB&T bank on behalf of a half dozen current and former NFL football players.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : July 31, 2015
Some Florida lawyers are irate over a proposal to allow out-of-state attorneys to practice in the state without taking the bar exam.
Eleazar David Melendez : Daily Business Review : July 29, 2015
Litigation boutique Kenny Nachwalter is moving from downtown Miami in part to avoid traffic, its broker says.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : July 21, 2015
The popular immigrant investor program is supposed to be a win-win, but isn't always.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : July 20, 2015
The Florida Supreme Court gave the Legislature 100 days to redraw eight districts and realign the boundaries of about 14 more, get voters to vet the new map and submit it to the court, which will oversee the process.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : June 22, 2015
The intracacies of serving a lawsuit on a foreign government, in this case the Dominican Republic, tripped up Morgan & Morgan attorneys, a federal appeals court concluded.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : June 16, 2015
An employee class action claims the former CEO of Butler & Hosch engineered fake bills in a failing attempt to get fresh financing for his teetering foreclosure law firm.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : June 14, 2015
After going live last week, a pot bar began luring lawyers nationwide into its ranks. The National Cannabis Bar Association counts a current Akerman partner and former Reed Smith partner as members of its founding board of directors as the organization seeks to bring a relatively niche practice area into the mainstream.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : June 04, 2015
Employees want to hold former Butler & Hosch CEO Robert Hosch personally responsible for failing to warn about layoffs before the foreclosure law firm's collapse.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : June 04, 2015
About 30 lawyers from the international law section of the Florida Bar who went on a fact-finding mission to Cuba returned to the United States with concerns about investment opportunities.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : June 01, 2015
Review reporter Julie Kay shadowed lawyers touring Cuba last week. Kay had a few tense moments when was kicked off the tour and told by the government to stop writing during her visit.
: The National Law Journal : June 01, 2015
New arrivals and lateral moves in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 30, 2015
Three partners head to Hogan Loveless; Fried Frank raids Kirkland & Ellis in London; another Dickstein Shapiro partner departs; a Florida firm goes on a hiring spree; and more notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Noreen Marcus : Daily Business Review : May 29, 2015
The family of a college athlete who collapsed during football practice and later died must ask the Legislature to cover $9.8 million of a $10 million jury award.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 26, 2015
A Florida Bar delegation of more than 30 lawyers heads to Cuba for a four-day trip to learn about investment opportunities and Cuba's legal system, as well as to do a little touring.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 24, 2015
A seven-partner team will open a new Frankfurt office for Reed Smith, which saw a top sports lawyer head for greener fields; Foley Hoag brings on Massachusetts' former attorney general; Cravath hires from Crowell & Moring; and more notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : May 22, 2015
Former employees are suing the Orlando-based foreclosure firm Butler & Hosch, which shut down without notice to its 700 employees.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 18, 2015
Considered one of the largest foreclosure law firms in the country, the Orlando-based firm closed its doors abruptly and filed an assignment for the benefit of creditors in Florida state court.
Julie Kay : Daily Business Review : May 12, 2015
On an expansion tear, Orlando-based GrayRobinson has picked up 11 laterals in the last two months, many of them in Miami.