- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: N/A
- Head Count: N/A
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
GORDON & REES is an USA-based law firm.
In the News
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : November 24, 2015
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : November 24, 2015
: The National Law Journal : November 23, 2015
Partners at Dentons, Australia's Gadens and Singapore's Rodyk & Davidson have approved a combination, the second three-way deal by Dentons in three years, the growing global legal giant announced last week. Plus more in this week's column.
Scott Flaherty : The Am Law Daily : November 17, 2015
New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez has settled a dispute over $380,000 in attorney fees incurred by Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani related to the firm's representation of him in a performance-enhancing drug scandal.
Greg Land : Daily Report : November 06, 2015
A Fulton County jury turned aside claims to millions of dollars by a former producer and business partner of Atlanta-based rapper Young Jeezy.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : November 04, 2015
Residents of a 240-unit apartment building in Edgewater that was destroyed by fire have failed to establish a basis for a New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act claim against their landlord, a federal judge in Newark has ruled.
: The Legal Intelligencer : October 29, 2015
Reed Smith associate Robert Weyman was elected to serve on the HIAS Pennsylvania board.
: The Legal Intelligencer : October 27, 2015
Steve Cusano, the former vice president and associate general counsel of Orleans Homebuilders Inc., joined Larsson & Scheuritzel.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : October 27, 2015
Polsinelli has landed a seven-lawyer health care team from Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, led by Sidney Welch and Lynn Scott.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : October 15, 2015
The Atlanta Legal Aid Society has hatched a new initiative to broaden its donor base. It is launching an annual phonathon targeting smaller firms, dubbed "100 Law Firms for Legal Aid."
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : October 14, 2015
Texas Wesleyan University, its president and Texas A&M University School of Law have asked a federal court to dismiss a proposed class action brought by Texas Wesleyan University School of Law graduates.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : October 14, 2015
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, an expanding Am Law 200 firm, is poised to open new offices in Columbus, Ohio and Wheeling, W. Va., on Nov. 1.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 14, 2015
A look at the Am Law 200 firms that saw their attorney head counts change the most during the first three quarters of 2015. Florida's Greenspoon Marder, a new entrant this year to the Second Hundred, and Dickstein Shapiro topped the list.
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : October 12, 2015
Texas A&M University School of Law concedes that Texas Wesleyan University School of Law graduates might be disappointed that their alma mater no longer exists, but it asserts disappointment does not a class action make.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : October 12, 2015
With more than 430 employees, WD-40 Co. brought in its first full time attorney in January 2014 — and he's a busy man.
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : October 12, 2015
The legal team at restaurant company Jack in the Box Inc. doesn't want any surprises when it hires outside lawyers for its litigation needs.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : September 29, 2015
A federal judge has tossed intellectual property claims made by a patent purchasing company against Highmark Inc. and other insurers for infringing on multiple software patents.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : September 28, 2015
Judge Mark Hornak of the Western District of Pennsylvania ruled three I.V. patents ineligible under 'Alice.'
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : September 25, 2015
Congregation Shearith Israel of the City of New York, a Spanish and Portuguese Synagogue, has been sued for firing an employee after learning she was pregnant at the time of her Orthodox wedding ceremony.
: The National Law Journal : September 14, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 25, 2015
K&L Gates offsets a series of partner departures with hires in Dallas and Asia; Ashurst brings back a private equity pro from Skadden; Boies Schiller bags one from Cravath; a McKenna Long founder decamps; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Recorder : August 24, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Greg Land : Daily Report : August 19, 2015
Enmeshed in bitter post-divorce litigation that has their client facing potential jail time for contempt of court, attorneys for the ex-wife of the former Orkin CEO Glen Rollins have taken a new tack: Claiming the family court handling her case is illegally constituted.
: The National Law Journal : August 17, 2015
Kermit Roosevelt, the great-great-grandson of Theodore Roosevelt, has written a provocative new novel, "Allegiance." It recalls the World War II Supreme Court, when justices and clerks grappled with the cases that resulted in support for the U.S. exclusion policy toward Japanese-Americans. Plus more in this week's column.
Happy Carlock : Legal Times : August 14, 2015
A round up of news from ALM affiliated publications and around the web: The Connecticut Supreme Court strikes down the death penalty, a Colorado court says a baker could not cite religious beliefs in refusing to make wedding cakes for same-sex couples and a patent lawyer who escaped punishment by the U.S. Supreme Court in March joins a new firm.
Tony Mauro : Legal Times : August 13, 2015
Patent lawyer Howard Shipley, who escaped punishment by the U.S. Supreme Court in March for a jargon-filled brief he had filed that was written mainly by his client, has left Foley & Lardner to become a partner at Gordon & Rees.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : August 11, 2015
Manatt loses another partner to Sidley in Los Angeles; Debevoise makes do with a pair of IP departures; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : July 24, 2015
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : July 21, 2015
Boies Schiller attorneys Sigrid S. McCawley and Lauren Fleischer Louis are part of a legal team claiming sponsor organizations have colluded to keep au pair wages at $4.35 an hour.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 12, 2015
A Kirkland & Ellis corporate partner heads to a Silicon Valley sports analytics startup; Epstein Becker & Green snags some epic eyebrows; Morgan Lewis lands a structured transactions trio in London; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.