- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: N/A
- Head Count: N/A
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
GORDON & REES is an USA-based law firm.
In the News
Katheryn Hayes Tucker : Daily Report : June 30, 2016
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit ruled Wednesday that the Florida Supreme Court must decide whether two musicians from the Turtles can proceed with their lawsuit against SiriusXM Radio over the right to broadcast the 1960s rock band's hits such as "Happy Together" and "Elenore."
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : June 29, 2016
A lawsuit claiming that the company underpaid its workers was withdrawn, but a lawyer for a former recruiter said that the dispute will continue in arbitration.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 27, 2016
Several new recruits join Reed Smith; Latham & Watkins welcomes a former Sullivan & Cromwell partner in New York; Gibson Dunn grabs one and loses another; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : June 23, 2016
Thomas Laryea, co-chair of Dentons' global government sector and former head of the firm's Africa initiative, has joined a new shop specializing in the diverse legal needs of African governments and diaspora from the continent.
Samantha Joseph : Daily Business Review : June 21, 2016
Three attorneys face sanctions in a messy probate case, while one is the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 09, 2016
The Public Interest Law Center elected Lisa W. Clark, partner at Duane Morris, and Shannon E. McClure, partner at Reed Smith, to its board of directors.
: Texas Lawyer : June 06, 2016
A jury sided with an apartment owner that was accused of covering up evidence in its investigation of a grease fire.
David Ruiz : The Recorder : May 23, 2016
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips nearly broke through to the Am Law 100. Plus two Golden State firms made their first-ever appearances.
Jennifer Henderson : The American Lawyer : May 23, 2016
Overall, the firms in the bottom half of the Am Law 200 had a rougher year than their richer counterparts.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : May 11, 2016
A federal judge has dismissed all but one count in a lawsuit brought by Centre County District Attorney Stacy Parks Miller, who alleged that the 12 defendants conspired against her to drive her from office.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : May 02, 2016
A lawsuit filed in Los Angeles by a former Lateral Link recruiter alleges that the firm underpaid California workers.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : April 29, 2016
The Atlanta Legal Aid Society kicked off its annual campaign with its customary spring breakfast for fundraising captains on Wednesday.
: New York Law Journal : April 20, 2016
Four firms announce new additions, while Littler Mendelson announces new co-chairs of the firm's financial services industry group and Skadden names six new partners.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 18, 2016
A four-lawyer team leaves Dykema Gossett to start their own shop; Norton Rose Fulbright nabs a dealmaker who nearly died in an African plane crash; a Seyfarth Shaw practice leader joins a high-profile boutique; and other notable additions from The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 13, 2016
Two longtime Am Law 100 partners start post-legal careers; Kirkland & Ellis hires in Germany; Orrick grows in Europe; Reed Smith makes moves amid merger talks; White & Case goes to Boston; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
MP McQueen : The Am Law Daily : April 06, 2016
The firm boosted its revenue and profits in 2015 as it expanded in Dallas, Atlanta and elsewhere.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : April 03, 2016
So long as you don't mind, say, a 22-year-old from Sweden living in your house, having an au pair seems like a great bargain--45 hours a week of child care for $4.35 an hour. But a class action in Denver federal court threatens to upend the program.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 31, 2016
Boies Schiller and Cooley bulk up their nascent outposts in London; Gordon Rees and Shipman & Goodwin grow in New York; Hogan Lovells hires four in Australia and an ex-New York prosecutor; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : March 30, 2016
Six insurance defense lawyers from Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker have jumped to Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, which has opened a new office in Westchester to accommodate them, Gordon Rees announced this week.
CHRISTIAN NOLAN : The Connecticut Law Tribune : March 28, 2016
A federal court jury in Connecticut has awarded nearly $3.4 million to two men who claim they were subjected to racial discrimination and slurs on the job.
Amanda Bronstad, Scott Flaherty, Jenna Greene, Christian Nolan, Sue Reisinger : The American Lawyer : March 28, 2016
U.S. v. VimpelCom; Northland Financial v. Schwab; U.S. v. Julius Baer; Fox v. J&J; U.S. v. HSBC
Miriam Rozen : Texas Lawyer : March 24, 2016
After a one-week trial and several hours of deliberations, Crossfit Inc. and a Houston affiliate won a 10-2 take-nothing verdict against a plaintiff who alleged he had suffered from rhabdomyolysis, a serious syndrome due to a direct or indirect muscle injury, after a complimentary introductory workout.
: The Legal Intelligencer : March 18, 2016
Kimberly A. House rejoined the Philadelphia office of Rawle & Henderson as an associate.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : March 16, 2016
The Atlanta Legal Aid Society is offering lawyers in private practice a chance to get in front of in-house counsel from more than 40 companies at its Cocktails & Connections benefit on March 24.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : March 15, 2016
Civil rights lawyer Bryan Sells has left the Department of Justice in Washington to start his own voting rights and election law firm here in Atlanta.
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 11, 2016
The Law Journal's annual yearbook on new partners, including lateral hires, in New Jersey.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : March 03, 2016
In federal court Thursday, a number of Centre County officials are set to argue that numerous civil claims against them by District Attorney Stacy Parks Miller should be dismissed, while Parks Miller argues that the officials, along with lawyers and a paralegal, conspired to drive her from office.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 02, 2016
Davis Polk, Paul Hastings, Simpson Thacher and Stoel Rives partners head in-house; K&L Gates and Kirkland & Ellis see a spate of exits; Orrick adds another energy partner; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 09, 2016
The firms led the way in negative and positive head count growth for the Am Law 200 over the past 14 months.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : February 04, 2016
Troutman Sanders had a blockbuster year in 2015, reporting $468.5 million in revenue, up 11 percent, and net income of $180.8 million, up 14 percent. Profit per equity partner jumped from $805,000 to $970,000—after a $55,000 increase in 2014.