- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Philadelphia
- Head Count: 560
- Gross Revenues: $331,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $590,000
- Profits Per Partner: $640,000
- Year Over Year Change: -95
Fox Rothschild is a Philadelphia-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Fox Rothschild has 563 attorneys and is the 74th largest firm in the United States. With $331,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 95th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, NJ, NV, NY, PA and TX.
In the News
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 02, 2015
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority is doing some end-of-summer cleaning.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 02, 2015
Not all questions are created equally, especially when it comes to interviewing job applicants.
: New York Law Journal : August 31, 2015
Lowenstein Sandler, Otterbourg, Fox Rothschild, Cozen O'Connor, Mayer Brown and JAMS all announce new additions, while Andrews Kurth has elected three partners to its principal governance body.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 28, 2015
Justified or not, the timing of a termination can be crucial.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : August 28, 2015
The average starting pay for first-year associates in Pennsylvania will be noticeably higher for this fall's class, with several firms increasing pay to $160,000 or just below, according to the National Association for Law Placement and data submitted by the firms.
: The Legal Intelligencer : August 27, 2015
Craig A. Styer of Fox Rothschild, office managing partner of the firm's Exton office, was elected secretary of the Chester County Economic Development Council. Styer will serve a two-year term in this role.
Juliette Gillespie : New Jersey Law Journal : August 27, 2015
New Jersey's Top 20 personal injury recoveries this year were, overall, much lower than last year's.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : August 26, 2015
The Wyndham hotel chain lost in its bid to curtail the federal agency's supervisory powers on customer data.
Max Mitchell : The Legal Intelligencer : August 25, 2015
The state Superior Court has revived an abuse of process suit against Fox Rothschild, Dillon McCandless King Coulter & Graham and two attorneys over claims that a coordination motion stemming from an underlying legal malpractice suit was a "sham" aimed at having the suit tried in a more favorable county.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 25, 2015
K&L Gates offsets a series of partner departures with hires in Dallas and Asia; Ashurst brings back a private equity pro from Skadden; Boies Schiller bags one from Cravath; a McKenna Long founder decamps; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 24, 2015
Smile. Say hello, and shake hands. Observe the basic rules of courtesy, and they will pay off.
: The Legal Intelligencer : August 24, 2015
On Sept. 11, Philadelphia VIP is set to present a free pro bono CLE training on quiet title from noon to 2:15 p.m. at Fox Rothschild, 2000 Market St., 20th floor, Philadelphia. Training materials and a light lunch will be provided. Participants will receive two free substantive CLE credits in exchange for handling a VIP case within six months. Register online at goo.gl/5zkVOO.
: The Legal Intelligencer : August 20, 2015
Stephen Fogdall of Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis was named the new chair of the firm's pro bono committee.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : August 18, 2015
Following two motions for summary judgment and an appeal, a Berks County judge has ruled that an insurer cannot deny general liability and dram shop coverage to a bar facing negligence charges after one patron assaulted another.
: The National Law Journal : August 17, 2015
A roundup of Washington, D.C. lateral moves and promotions.
Christina A. Stoneburner : Corporate Counsel : August 14, 2015
Mandatory sick leave policies are the latest hot button HR issue, and they can create chaos for companies.
Zoe Ferguson : The American Lawyer : August 11, 2015
A few bold Am Law 200 firms are growing their own pot law practices.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 09, 2015
Eight lawyers are leaving DLA Piper's outpost in Sacramento for King & Spalding; Weil, Gotshal & Manges loses two structured finance partners; more partnership changes at K&L Gates; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : August 07, 2015
Six firms announce additions, while Kelley Drye and Katten Muchin have elected new partners.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 06, 2015
You don't have to be a computer engineer to know how to use at least a little technology in your commercial litigation.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : August 06, 2015
A federal judge in Newark has ordered Wal-Mart Stores Inc. to pay $274,000 in legal fees and costs after a jury awarded $200,000 to a former assistant manager who claimed he was fired in retaliation for taking medical leave.
P.J. D'Annunzio : The Legal Intelligencer : August 06, 2015
A federal judge has dismissed a gaming company's suit against a producer of pub video-gaming units for lost profits stemming from a failure to deliver gaming software and hardware.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : August 04, 2015
A rule change allowing minor parents to bring, maintain or defend custody actions without an appointed guardian will remove obstacles for some young parents, observers said, but may require new methods for ensuring that the youngest minor parents receive necessary guidance.
: The National Law Journal : August 03, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : August 03, 2015
Griesing Law's view of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia, from the cathedral to the art museum, offered up a perfect spot to host a party to watch the pope's highly anticipated September sermon along that route. But the firm quickly decided against the party and instead will close up shop entirely for three days during the 2015 World Meeting of Families.
MP McQueen : The American Lawyer : July 30, 2015
More than 40 percent of partners at Am Law 200 firms are in their 50s and 60s.
Zoe Ferguson : The American Lawyer : July 27, 2015
Fox Rothschild's Murray Shusterman, 102, still works three days a week.
Zoe Ferguson : The American Lawyer : July 27, 2015
They're not always what you'd expect.
: New Jersey Law Journal : July 24, 2015
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 23, 2015
Thieves are exploiting state filing systems and business registration websites to file bogus reports, and then steal cash and property with fraudulent lines of credit.