- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Philadelphia
- Head Count: 560
- Gross Revenues: $331,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $590,000
- Profits Per Partner: $640,000
- Year Over Year Change: -95
Fox Rothschild is a Philadelphia-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Fox Rothschild has 563 attorneys and is the 74th largest firm in the United States. With $331,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 95th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, NJ, NV, NY, PA and TX.
In the News
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : November 27, 2015
Municipal laws requiring pet stores in New York City to obtain dogs and cats from certain licensed breeders and then sterilize the animals are not trumped by federal and state laws, a judge has decided.
: New Jersey Law Journal : November 25, 2015
Five Join Hill Wallack. Fox Rothschild Breaks Ground for New Morristown Office.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : November 24, 2015
It was a strong year for most large Pennsylvania firms, with revenue growth in 2014 nearly across the board and profits per equity partner showing positive change at most firms. The only declines in both revenue and PPP were modest.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 22, 2015
Mayer Brown adds a cybersecurity expert in Washington, D.C., while watching its Brazilian affiliate ramp up in São Paulo; Baker Botts makes some anniversary additions; a lobbying shakeup at Wilson Elser; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Max Mitchell : The Legal Intelligencer : November 20, 2015
A common pleas court judge has ordered Freeh report source materials to be released to a cadre of Penn State University trustees.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : November 17, 2015
When it comes to financial firms, having sound cybersecurity protocols and physically protecting systems may not be enough.
Max Mitchell : The Legal Intelligencer : November 17, 2015
What conduct might constitute "reasonable cause" to remove state Attorney General Kathleen Kane from office remains in a legal gray area, ethics attorneys testified Tuesday before a Senate special committee investigating Kane's job functions in the wake of the loss of her law license.
Mike Susong : Legaltech News : November 16, 2015
Fox Rothschild Chief Privacy Officer Mark McCreary weighs in on the latest developments in the legal cybersecurity space.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : November 11, 2015
New Zealand and Montenegro join the list of countries from which federal contractors are permitted to buy.
: The Legal Intelligencer : November 11, 2015
Thomas D. Rees of High Swartz is set to speak at the National Business Institute's seminar titled "Employment Law: 2015 Comprehensive Guide."
: New York Law Journal : November 09, 2015
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal, brought to you free by : "Key Considerations for Obtaining Insurance Coverage for Internal Investigations," "Before the Knock on the Door," "DOJ Issues Policy on Holding Individuals Accountable for Corporate Malfeasance" and "Cultural and Business Practices Complicate Investigations in Developing Countries."
: The National Law Journal : November 09, 2015
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
: New Jersey Law Journal : November 06, 2015
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : November 05, 2015
A new case in California may help employers fight the theft of sensitive information by former employees.
Christopher M. Varano and Michelle S. Rosenberg : The Legal Intelligencer : November 05, 2015
Being an attorney is often considered a glamorous profession. Indeed, lawyers are frequently dramatized in popular culture and media. Famous actors such as Gregory Peck, Jimmy Stewart, Paul Newman, Henry Fonda and Tom Cruise have all romanticized the role of an attorney. We all have our favorite legal drama, whether it is a favorite novel, play, TV show, or movie (and if not, we highly recommend "My Cousin Vinny"). More practically, "attorney" is routinely ranked as one of the most prestigious occupations in the world. Yet, surely many of you by now have realized there are many aspects of this job that are not even slightly glamorous, but are rather grueling, tedious and quite frankly unexciting. And those tasks, for better or worse, often fall on young lawyers.
: The Legal Intelligencer : November 03, 2015
McNees Wallace & Nurick attorney Sarah Ivy is set to present "Employer Reporting Requirements Under the ACA" for the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials.
: The American Lawyer : November 02, 2015
: The Legal Intelligencer : October 30, 2015
Molly Peckman, Dechert's global director of legal talent, is set to present "Sisters in Success: Leaning in and On" at an event hosted by the National Bar Association's women lawyers division, Philadelphia chapter.
: The Legal Intelligencer : October 26, 2015
Tonight at 7 on the Philadelphia CNN-News affiliate WFMZ-TV, "The American Law Journal" presents "Child Custody in High Tech: When Rules of Divorced Households Differ."
: The National Law Journal : October 26, 2015
Lateral moves in this week's column.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 26, 2015
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : October 22, 2015
Attorney General Kathleen Kane has said she plans to stay at the head of the office, despite the suspension of her law license, but ethics attorneys say Pennsylvania law does not allow her to do so.
Michael Booth : New Jersey Law Journal : October 21, 2015
Nevada's recent crackdown on fantasy sports operations could have a beneficial effect on New Jersey's latest bid to legalize sports betting, according to lawyers involved in the gaming industry.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : October 21, 2015
A federal jury in Camden has found after a five-week trial that a paramedic and doctor were not liable for the death of a woman during the festivities following Sea Isle City's 2009 Polar Bear Plunge event.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : October 21, 2015
It's the fourth quarter, which in the legal industry means collections season. And while law firm leaders have said they have focused on improving their collections cycle, most still said to call back come Jan. 1 for any clear picture of the year's finances.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : October 20, 2015
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission will target firms sponsoring seminars with free meals that attract elder clients to high-fee investment products.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : October 19, 2015
Leaders of Pennsylvania's largest law firms are predicting revenue and profit gains for 2015 despite little demand growth, but some of those firm leaders fear the increases they are seeing this year are nearing a plateau. What seems to be consistent is a revised definition of success, with firm leaders saying a flat to 5 percent increase in revenue should be viewed as a good year.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : October 16, 2015
Hobby Lobby is making headlines for its conservative and religious-based employment policies once again.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 16, 2015
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : October 13, 2015
As medical practice communications move to mobile platforms, more safety precautions need to be taken to ensure the information is HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant.