- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Philadelphia
- Head Count: 615
- Gross Revenues: $364,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $595,000
- Profits Per Partner: $815,000
- Year Over Year Change: 10
Fox Rothschild is a Philadelphia-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2016 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Fox Rothschild has 615 attorneys and is the 67th largest firm in the United States. With $364,500,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 85th on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, MN, NJ, NV, NY, PA and TX.
In the News
: The National Law Journal : July 11, 2016
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : July 07, 2016
As law firms nationwide experience a record pace for mergers and acquisitions, Philadelphia-area firms have accounted for a significant share of the activity.
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : June 28, 2016
Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos may think they have fresh ammunition for their appeals on political corruption charges following a major U.S. Supreme Court decision today, but prosecutors beg to differ.
Gina Passarella and Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : June 21, 2016
A fire that began on the 18th floor of Fox Rothschild's Philadelphia office early Tuesday morning forced the building, which is home to many law firms, to close.
: New York Law Journal : June 20, 2016
Seven firms announce new additions; Fox Rothschild announces promotions.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 20, 2016
Amid more departures, K&L Gates seeks to grow; Akin Gump and Reed Smith hire from Winston & Strawn; Fox Rothschild reels in a leading Twin Cities litigator; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 20, 2016
The following attorneys were selected to receive Lifetime Achievement Awards. Read More
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : June 16, 2016
Dechert has raised its associate salaries across the country, starting at $180,000 for first-year associates.According to a memo obtained by The Legal, the new salary scale will be effective July 1. It includes salary increases for each class of associates, up to $315,000 for eighth-year associates and above.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 15, 2016
Fox Rothschild elevated several attorneys to partner.
Carla Vianna : Daily Business Review : June 15, 2016
The 55-story tower and 15-story garage being offered by JPMorgan Chase is expected to trade for north of $645 million.
Lizzy McLellan : The Legal Intelligencer : June 13, 2016
As large firms across the country beef up their intellectual property practices, Pennsylvania firms have played a major role in the lateral and acquisition activity, and firm leaders expect these hires and deals to continue in the near future.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 10, 2016
Justine M. Kasznica, an attorney at Saul Ewing, was elected chair of the Pennsylvania Bar Association's space law committee, and a member of the Aeronautical and Space Law Council.
MP McQueen and Susan Beck : The Am Law Daily : June 07, 2016
At least four large New York firms have moved quickly to match the new base pay scale for associates set Monday by Cravath, Swaine & Moore. And some consultants say more big firms will follow suit.
: The National Law Journal : June 06, 2016
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Manny D. Pokotilow : The Legal Intelligencer : June 03, 2016
The 37th annual Philadelphia Bar Association 5K Charity Run/Walk took place May 15 with 1,300 participants either running or walking the 5K course. The race annually benefits the Support Center for Child Advocates' efforts to combat child abuse and to defend its unfortunate victims in Philadelphia.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : June 02, 2016
A federal judge in Newark has denied the state's motion to dismiss a suit challenging New Jersey's classification of certain commercial truck drivers as employees, rather than independent contractors.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : June 01, 2016
Fox Rothschild has added a three-attorney group from intellectual property boutique Kenyon & Kenyon, including Patrick Birde, who formerly chaired the boutique's life science and chemical patent prosecution practice.
: The Legal Intelligencer : June 01, 2016
Education Law Center added two staff attorneys.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : June 01, 2016
There's been a greater degree of mobility within the legal industry in recent years. But the current activity level in New Jersey—including mergers and spin-offs, to go along with the lateral moves that have become commonplace—is remarkable by any standard.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 01, 2016
Fox Rothschild snags three from Kenyon & Kenyon; Hogan Lovells goes on a hiring spree; Latham lands an arbitration head; Sheppard Mullin raids Steptoe; Wilmer welcomes a top federal prosecutor; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : May 31, 2016
It would take a long trip down Legal affiliate The American Lawyer's diversity rankings to find a Pennsylvania-based law firm, but of the 16 firms in the state that were ranked based on percentages of minority attorneys, many saw notable improvements while a handful slid further down the ranks.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : May 27, 2016
The middle ain't a bad place to be—a saying that perhaps has yet to be coined, but certainly applies to New Jersey firms and branches that find themselves in the middle ranks of the Law Journal's annual survey of top-grossing firms.
Jessica L. Mazzeo : The Legal Intelligencer : May 24, 2016
For attorneys, being involved in professional associations is a given. Not only do those associations offer the required continuing legal education, but they also provide opportunities to network and ideally develop business. Encouraging and supporting firm lawyers to join professional associations is a critical tool for building their professional success and development.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : May 23, 2016
Experts weigh in on how the Jay Peak ski resort scandal in Vermont might lead to EB-5 reform.
: The Legal Intelligencer : May 23, 2016
The Pennsylvania Bar Association public utility law section is set to present its Christianson Award to Johnnie E. Simms on Tuesday during the PBA Public Utility Bench Bar Conference in Harrisburg.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : May 23, 2016
Three Fair Labor Standards Act cases have settled in Pennsylvania federal courts in as many months over workers' claims their employers in the fracking industry failed to pay them overtime.
Jennifer Williams-Alvarez : Corporate Counsel : May 23, 2016
Some U.K. employers seem to think so judging by a recent report that went viral about a London receptionist who was sent home after refusing to trade her flats for heels.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 18, 2016
A half-dozen big firms shuffled practice leaders within the past week; Skadden snags a high-profile arbitration expert in Hong Kong; the founding partner of Weil's Rhode Island office departs; and other notable laterals from throughout The Am Law 200.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : May 16, 2016
After years of divvying up labor and employment work among existing practitioners, Budd Larner has launched a dedicated practice group with two laterals each from Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer and Hill Wallack.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : May 16, 2016
The defense bar was handed a narrow victory that some had hoped would go further.