- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Atlanta
- Head Count: 290
- Gross Revenues: $158,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $545,000
- Profits Per Partner: $525,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Fisher & Phillips is an Atlanta-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2016 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Fisher & Phillips has 290 attorneys and is the 146th largest firm in the United States. With $158,000,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 160th on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX and WA.
In the News
: Daily Report : June 23, 2016
When companies, universities or agencies want to hire foreign-born individuals possessing extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, Fisher & Phillips' Jessica Cook is the "go-to" lawyer.
Mary Smith Judd | Special to the Daily Report : : June 23, 2016
In the 37 years since Orinda D. Evans first donned judicial robes, she has presided over hundreds of cases, including the highly-publicized trial of former prosecutor Fredric Tokars, sentenced to life in prison for racketeering, money laundering and the 1992 murder-for-hire of his wife.
Ann Woolner | Special to the Daily Report : : June 23, 2016
Stuck in a low-level U.S. State Department job where promotions for women were rare, Dorothy Toth one day walked to the closest law school one day, hoping to take one course to see if she liked law.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : June 14, 2016
The U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs announced a final rule on Tuesday that expands protection from sex discrimination for workers at companies that are federal contractors and subcontractors.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : June 14, 2016
Plaintiffs lawyer Bob Cheeley has left Butler Wooten Cheeley & Peak to start his own firm, Cheeley Law Group, with Pat Dawson, who's had a solo plaintiffs practice for 20 years.
: The Recorder : May 31, 2016
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : May 25, 2016
Sherry Boston on Wednesday took a few minutes to contemplate the enormity of her ousting DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James by 24 percentage points.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : May 24, 2016
National labor and employment firm Fisher & Phillips has ditched the ampersand and rebranded as Fisher Phillips. The Atlanta-based Am Law 100 firm has unveiled a new logo, tagline and website to go with the streamlined name as part of the campaign to update its brand.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : May 23, 2016
After proving that a company violated labor laws, can the National Labor Relations Board force the wrongdoer to pay its costs and attorney fees as punishment? Not according to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.
: Daily Report : May 19, 2016
Atlanta Firm Financials tells you who's up, who's down and everything in between.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : May 19, 2016
Atlanta's largest firms prospered last year, despite the uncertain economy and continued flat demand for legal services nationally.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : May 18, 2016
While there's little doubt the final rules will affect plenty of companies, their legal departments do have choices in how to respond to the changes.
: The National Law Journal : May 16, 2016
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : May 11, 2016
Noncompete agreements are supposed to protect companies from losing their edge in the marketplace when they lose an employee. But, in a new report, the Obama administration argues that companies are overusing these agreements to the detriment of workers.
: The Recorder : May 09, 2016
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
: Daily Report : May 06, 2016
Reports for the Daily Report's annual firm finance coverage are coming in. Check back often to this page for the latest insights on firm revenue, net income and other metrics.
Greg Land : Daily Report : May 04, 2016
Financial reports for the candidates seeking Fulton County judgeships indicate unusually hefty support for several of those running to fill three empty seats on the superior court. One candidate for county solicitor general has also broken the six-figure fundraising threshold.
Ben Hancock : The Recorder : May 03, 2016
A case argued Tuesday before the California Supreme Court flips the usual positions of lawyers for plaintiffs and defendants.
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : April 28, 2016
Candidates for the three open seats on Fulton County's Superior Court gathered at Georgia State University Tuesday evening to share with voters what skills they could bring to the bench.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : April 28, 2016
Fisher & Phillips reported strong growth in 2015, with a 6.8 percent increase in revenue to $158 million.
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : April 27, 2016
Atlanta participants in the Georgia Legal Food Frenzy have just two days left to raise $51,471 for regional food banks to hit the $125,000 goal set by Frenzy organizers for the area.
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : April 26, 2016
With only three days left in the Georgia Legal Food Frenzy, Atlanta-area law firms and legal organizations participating in the friendly competition have reached 50 percent of their $125,000 regional fundraising goal.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 25, 2016
The class action settlement that Uber Technologies Inc. unveiled on Thursday makes concessions to drivers, but some wonder if the proposed reforms will make a practical difference.
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : April 25, 2016
The Office of Legal Affairs at Georgia Tech kept its dominant lead over other Atlanta law firms and legal organizations in the Georgia Legal Food Frenzy as the fundraising competition entered its second week.
Ben Hancock : The Recorder : April 22, 2016
Shannon Liss-Riordan's success in landing an $84 million-plus pay-out could spark more litigation over worker status.
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : April 22, 2016
Law firms and legal organizations across Atlanta have surpassed last year's fundraising halfway through the two-week Georgia Legal Food Frenzy competition, raising $41,465 for the Atlanta Community Food Bank in the first week. Last year, participants raised just short of $40,000.
: The Legal Intelligencer : April 22, 2016
Widener University Commonwealth Law School is set to host "Reconciling Quality of Life and Development."
Gabrielle Orum Hernández : Daily Report : April 20, 2016
After nearly three days of competition, legal organizations participating in the fifth annual Georgia Legal Food Frenzy in the Atlanta metro area have raised 18 percent of their regional collection goal of $125,000 for food banks.
: New Jersey Law Journal : April 19, 2016
Our focus in selecting this group of noteworthy individuals was to represent the figures who have helped to shape the law in New Jersey, whether through their work on the bench, their work in-house, building a firm or any other means.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : April 18, 2016
Fisher & Phillips has hired a new COO, Steve Mauro, from Drinker Biddle & Reath in Philadelphia. Mauro succeeds Mark Noonan, who has retired.