- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Atlanta
- Head Count: 275
- Gross Revenues: $148,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $540,000
- Profits Per Partner: $515,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Fisher & Phillips is an Atlanta-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Fisher & Phillips has 275 attorneys and is the 161st largest firm in the United States. With $148,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 169th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN and TX.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : November 25, 2015
After a series of departures and an inability to find traction in the desert, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck has shuttered its Phoenix office; Gibson Dunn grabs two new hires; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : November 24, 2015
: Texas Lawyer : November 20, 2015
Allison Carroll has joined Cantey Hanger in Fort Worth as an associate.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : November 09, 2015
The National Labor Relations Board has handed down numerous decisions over the past few years, ruling that what may appear to be bad behavior by employees actually is protected concerted activity under Section 7 of the National Labor Relations Act. Usually the board gets the last word, but one case made it to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
: Texas Lawyer : November 06, 2015
James E. Smith has joined Schirrmeister Diaz-Arrastia Brem in Houston as senior counsel.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : November 02, 2015
The debate over college athletes unionizing may have obscured discussion about another group on campus likely to make it to the bargaining table—graduate students.
: The Legal Intelligencer : October 13, 2015
The Association for Corporate Counsel is set to host an informal roundtable luncheon dealing with information technology, e-commerce and privacy issues on Oct. 15 from at 333 Belrose Bar & Grill, 333 Belrose Lane, Wayne, Pennsylvania. The roundtable, which does not offer CLE credit, will be led by Fisher & Phillips attorneys Risa Boerner and Heather Steele. There is no charge to attend, but space is limited. Contact Chris Stewart at 215-295-0729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : October 13, 2015
The Philadelphia-based company found itself facing an uproar when a leaked memo asking workers to come in on weekends and "volunteer" at an Urban Outfitters warehouse was obtained by Gawker.
: Texas Lawyer : October 09, 2015
Dara Hegar has been named managing attorney of The Lanier Law Firm. She will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating litigation efforts in the firm's Houston, Los Angeles and New York offices.
: The Legal Intelligencer : September 22, 2015
Articles on General Counsel across the board, from the rise of compensation to the SEC's rulemaking mandates on compensation.
Alyson M. Palmer : Daily Report : September 21, 2015
A team of University of Georgia law students has persuaded a federal appeals court panel to reinstate a lawsuit brought by a Georgia prisoner.
: Texas Lawyer : September 18, 2015
Esmeralda Tinajero has joined the Dallas office of Winstead as an associate in the firm's real estate development and investment practice.
: Daily Report : September 16, 2015
See 270 on-the-rise lawyers over the years.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 15, 2015
Finnegan Henderson and Kenyon & Kenyon, two top IP-focused firms, see partners peel away on both coasts; Gibson Dunn grows in London; Morgan Lewis adds an Islamic finance expert; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : September 10, 2015
The president celebrated Labor Day on Monday by unveiling a new order requiring paid sick leave for employees working under federal contracts.
: Texas Lawyer : September 07, 2015
Quentin Brogdon has joined Crain Lewis Brogdon in Dallas as a partner. He represents plaintiffs in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : September 02, 2015
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart is opening an office in Seattle—its 48th.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : August 31, 2015
The redefinition of employee is expansive and, say some lawyers, unclear, and for the time being empowers labor organizers.
: Texas Lawyer : August 28, 2015
Glenn A. Ballard Jr. has joined Dentons as managing partner of the firm's Houston office and a member of the litigation and dispute practice.
: Texas Lawyer : August 10, 2015
Michael McMillin has joined Thompson & Knight as an associate in the firm's government and regulatory group in Austin.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : August 04, 2015
Apps have found their way into the workplace, where in the best case they can help get more work done, but in some scenarios can lead to liability for employers.
John Council : Texas Lawyer : July 27, 2015
The Texas Supreme Court has ordered the city of Houston to scrap its equal rights ordinance or put it to a public vote in November.
Celia Ampel : Daily Business Review : July 21, 2015
Boies Schiller attorneys Sigrid S. McCawley and Lauren Fleischer Louis are part of a legal team claiming sponsor organizations have colluded to keep au pair wages at $4.35 an hour.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : July 20, 2015
Pennsylvania law firms are doing some midyear hiring if the latest lateral partner announcements are any indication.
: The Legal Intelligencer : July 16, 2015
Suzanne H. DePillis joined Messa & Associates as a senior associate.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : July 15, 2015
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration released a memorandum putting employers that run hospitals and residential care facilities on high alert regarding several aspects of employee safety.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : July 08, 2015
After trying a big firm and a small firm, trial lawyer Ken Hodges has gone solo, for the first time in his more than 20 years as a lawyer.
Jonathan Ringel : Daily Report : July 07, 2015
The Daily Report is proud to announce our 2015 class for "On the Rise"—a selection of Georgia lawyers under the age of 40 who are making a difference in the community and will continue to do so in the future.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : July 02, 2015
Employers should be preparing for potentially major alterations to the way they categorize and compensate employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : June 30, 2015
After the U.S. Supreme Court's 'Obergefell' decision, employers should go back and take a fresh look at how their policies treat same-sex married couples.