- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 219
- Gross Revenues: $125,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $570,000
- Profits Per Partner: $575,000
- Year Over Year Change: -11
Epstein Becker & Green, is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Epstein Becker & Green, has 219 attorneys and is the 190th largest firm in the United States. With $125,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 178th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NJ, NY and TX.
In the News
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : April 27, 2015
The Ellen Pao verdict may be in, but it hasn't slowed the roll of gender discrimination lawsuits in California's tech industry.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 24, 2015
Whether they're running a restaurant, hotel, casino or another related establishment, employers in hospitality have a lot of legal matters on their trays, and the stakes can be high.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : April 22, 2015
A messenger fired for carrying a bag with the words "God Jehovah's Word Jesus" on it, violating the company's uniform policy, did not state a claim for religious discrimination, the First Department said Thursday.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 20, 2015
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is giving companies some direction for implementing wellness programs in the workplace.
Ed Silverstein : Law Technology News : April 13, 2015
Global lawyers' organization forms a new group dedicated to this fast-changing sector.
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : April 13, 2015
Consumers who bought Wi-Fi connections on domestic air flights from the company "Gogo" can pursue their claim that they were tricked into automatic monthly renewals billed to their credit cards, a federal judge has ruled.
Alyson M. Palmer : Daily Report : April 08, 2015
Practicing law for more than a decade, Stephen Fusco worked for some very buttoned-up firms.
Mary Pat Gallagher : New Jersey Law Journal : April 07, 2015
A securities class action lawyer who quit her job after being yelled at by the firm's managing partner will not be able to collect unemployment benefits.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 01, 2015
New employers need to take the time to establish proper employment policies.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : March 17, 2015
Under the Affordable Care Act, remote access to health services could save your business big bucks.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : March 16, 2015
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration isn't in a rush to provide guidance for 3-D printed medical devices.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : March 10, 2015
William Robedee, ex-general counsel of Lenox Corp., says the suit filed against him after he went to work for a competitor threatens every in-house counsel who wants to seek a new job.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : March 09, 2015
Table wear manufacturer Lenox Corp. has sued its former general counsel in Newark, N.J. federal court, claiming that he sought a job with a competitor while representing Lenox in negotiations to acquire that company.
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 06, 2015
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 06, 2015
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 06, 2015
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 24, 2015
A data privacy expert joins Ropes & Gray on the West Coast; a former Bingham McCutchen practice leader lands at Mayer Brown; Epstein Becker & Green's 15-lawyer raid lands it an office in Princeton; Cleary Gottlieb hires a former Sullivan & Cromwell tax partner and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : February 23, 2015
Epstein Becker Green, a New York-based firm that already had a significant New Jersey presence going back to the 1980s, has nabbed a 15-lawyer health care group from Newark's Sills Cummis & Gross and has opened a new office in Princeton, New Jersey.
: Corporate Counsel : February 12, 2015
In their zeal to get a startup on track, entrepreneurs can't forget to treat and compensate employees in a manner compliant with relevant employment laws.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 04, 2015
Boies Schiller & Flexner partner Kathleen Smalley is headed to newly merged Locke Lord; Davis Polk poaches Greenberg Traurig's real estate chair in New York; three DLA Piper finance lawyers depart; Littler Mendelson heads to Maine; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Joel Stashenko : New York Law Journal : February 04, 2015
Attorneys who have achieved the "gold standard" of a New York law license are concerned that introducing a more nationally oriented bar exam would devalue their accomplishments and cheapen their profession, the president-elect of the state bar association said at a hearing Tuesday.
Joel Stashenko : New York Law Journal : February 02, 2015
Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman provided glimpses to members of the New York State Bar Association's House of Delegates Friday of initiatives he will propose during his State of the Judiciary address, saying they would address what he called the most pressing problem facing the bar and the courts: public confidence in the criminal justice system and the courts.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : February 02, 2015
Littler Mendelson is opening an office in Portland, Maine, after scooping up five lawyers from national labor and employment rival Fisher & Phillips.
Nathaniel M. Glasser : Corporate Counsel : February 02, 2015
Once viewed as a private matter between spouses that was confined to the home, domestic violence and its effects can cross over into the workplace.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : January 28, 2015
Just because the word "start" is part of "startup," it doesn't give emergent companies any leniency with respect to employment rights and potential labor pitfalls.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : January 25, 2015
Two firms shuffling their COOs saw partners depart in January; DLA Piper and Kirkland & Ellis make some high-profile labor and employment hires; Quinn Emanuel grows in Houston; Wilmer raids MoFo for a new cybersecurity chair; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : January 15, 2015
Entire Controversy Dismissal Vacated For Failure to Apply Proper Standard
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : January 13, 2015
Paul Hastings, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Debevoise & Plimpton and Boies, Schiller & Flexner make high-profile litigation hires; an Akin project finance head goes in-house; Kelley Drye & Warren adds a Bingham McCutchen refugee but loses its private equity chair; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : January 08, 2015
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has reinstated a doctor's suit against a wound care clinic after finding the judge below misapplied New Jersey's entire controversy doctrine.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : December 18, 2014
The year 2014 was eventful for the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and there's plenty more that companies and their in-house counsel should be prepared for next year.