- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 219
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Epstein Becker & Green, is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Epstein Becker & Green, has 200 attorneys and is the 201st largest firm in the United States. With $125,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 178th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NJ, NY and TX.
In the News
June D. Bell : The National Law Journal : February 01, 2016
"Few days ever go as planned."
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : January 04, 2016
Ford & Harrison, an Atlanta-based labor and employment firm that has periodically pierced the Am Law 200 ranks, has absorbed Waldman Law in the second notable combination so far this year.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : December 22, 2015
If, as the song goes, breaking up is hard to do, 2015 was a challenging year for firms that dissolved, reconstituted, saw partners part ways, or otherwise experienced change. Blockbuster mergers and acquisitions were lacking. But, as was the case elsewhere, firms were active, and high lateral mobility, an industry trait for several years, remained on full display.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : December 09, 2015
Eastern District Judge Jack Weinstein has granted preliminary approval to a litigation settlement between Internet provider Gogo and travelers who bought Wi-Fi connections on domestic air flights and claimed they were tricked into accepting automatic monthly renewals.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : November 13, 2015
Anyone who has ever waited more than five minutes to go through security at the airport can surely empathize.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : November 12, 2015
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has ruled that a real estate developer seeking to build a Wegmans supermarket has adequate standing to bring an antitrust suit claiming the owner of a nearby Shop-Rite store engaged in sham litigation to prevent the entry of a competitor.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : November 09, 2015
The National Labor Relations Board has handed down numerous decisions over the past few years, ruling that what may appear to be bad behavior by employees actually is protected concerted activity under Section 7 of the National Labor Relations Act. Usually the board gets the last word, but one case made it to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Andrew Denney : New York Law Journal : October 19, 2015
The hallmark of the Advisory Committee on the Uniform Bar Examination's report was the recommendation that New York state adopt the UBE, which will be introduced in July 2016, and that an experiential training component be explored as a separate admission requirement. The task force proposed a system in which applicants can choose from five "pathways" to prove they have the professional skills to practice.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 16, 2015
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : October 14, 2015
Kenneth Standard's almost 53-year legal career has included the public sector, private firms, in-house and public service. Through it all, no matter the difficulty or the complexity of the matter, Standard said he has been guided by persistence and respect for people.
: New York Law Journal : October 14, 2015
Beyond the drive to be the best in their areas of expertise, our honorees share another trait: They have built their careers on the belief that being a lawyer is a privilege and giving back is the right thing to do.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : October 06, 2015
"Corporate America is not on a path to gender equality," according to a new report prepared by Lean In and McKinsey & Co.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 04, 2015
Another practice leader leaves Kaye Scholer; Blank Rome bags a handful of new hires; Day Pitney poaches a five-partner real estate team; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The Connecticut Law Tribune : September 30, 2015
The judges have spoken and the Connecticut Law Tribune is proud to announce its New Leaders of the Law for 2015. For the first time, we recruited members of the legal community to rate our nominees. Our desire was to get a fresh perspective on exactly what traits and achievements enable attorneys who are under 40 years old to rise above their peers.
: New York Law Journal : September 29, 2015
Eight firms, including Troutman Sanders, Epstein Becker, Debevoise and Kramer Levin, have added new attorneys.
Gina Passarella : Legaltech News : September 25, 2015
Mark G. McCreary has taken on that role at Fox Rothschild and discusses some of the trends that are making waves in the space.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : September 25, 2015
Fox Rothschild appears to be the first Pennsylvania firm, and possibly only second firm nationwide, to elevate a partner to the role of chief privacy officer.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 24, 2015
Driving and eating is no fun, at least that's what the Fifth Circuit thinks.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 13, 2015
More than a year after Mark Hayes' name arose in an insider trading investigation, the Greenberg Traurig partner has started his own practice; Greenspoon Marder merges into Miami; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 10, 2015
Employers must be mindful of the effects misclassification of employees can have on their employee benefit plans.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : August 26, 2015
Steven Laduzinski alleged he was lured by a promise of a managerial post overseeing a high workload at consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal, but that the company was actually suffering from a sharp downturn and his supervisors were more interested in exploiting his business contacts with wealthy Latin Americans.
: New York Law Journal : August 21, 2015
The New York Law Journal announces the 2015 honorees for Lawyers Who Lead by Example in three categories: Lifetime Achievement, Public Service and Pro Bono. The attorneys will be featured in a special section and honored at a dinner on Oct. 14.