- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 219
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Epstein Becker & Green, is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Epstein Becker & Green, has 200 attorneys and is the 201st largest firm in the United States. With $125,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 178th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NJ, NY and TX.
In the News
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : April 28, 2016
The Pennsylvania Superior Court has once again thwarted a proposed class action lawsuit against two health plans over the loss of a flash drive with nearly 300,000 patients' data, in part relying on a ruling that came down between the plaintiffs' first and second attempts to certify the class.
Jan Wolfe : Corporate Counsel : March 30, 2016
An NLRB administrative law judge ruled that an employee can't be fired over an alleged profanity-laced bathroom conversation about an annoying client.
: New York Law Journal : March 22, 2016
Kramer Levin, Debevoise, Kirkland & Ellis, White and Case and Mintz Levin have each added an attorney.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 21, 2016
The U.S. Department of Commerce adds a high-profile partner from Katten Muchin Rosenman; Greenberg Traurig and Holland & Knight trade hires; Winston & Strawn's arbitration co-chair departs; and other notable additions from around The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : March 16, 2016
Announcements from Epstein Becker Green, Greenberg Traurig, Kaye Scholer, Fried Frank, and more.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : March 14, 2016
New York's Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center adds a high-ranking Akin Gump partner to serve as its new legal chief; a troubled Kaye Scholer partner departs; Kirkland makes another high-profile hire; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : March 01, 2016
The good news is that companies can proactively mitigate the risk of a reverse discrimination lawsuit.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 21, 2016
King & Wood Mallesons' private equity leader in Germany joins Mayer Brown; two more Edwards Wildman Palmer alums leave Locke Lord; Polsinelli keeps growing; Wachtell adds an e-discovery expert; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : February 11, 2016
If you have new hires sign an employee handbook, you may be interested in a recent New Jersey appellate court decision.
June D. Bell : The National Law Journal : February 01, 2016
"Few days ever go as planned."
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : January 04, 2016
Ford & Harrison, an Atlanta-based labor and employment firm that has periodically pierced the Am Law 200 ranks, has absorbed Waldman Law in the second notable combination so far this year.
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : December 22, 2015
If, as the song goes, breaking up is hard to do, 2015 was a challenging year for firms that dissolved, reconstituted, saw partners part ways, or otherwise experienced change. Blockbuster mergers and acquisitions were lacking. But, as was the case elsewhere, firms were active, and high lateral mobility, an industry trait for several years, remained on full display.
Andrew Keshner : New York Law Journal : December 09, 2015
Eastern District Judge Jack Weinstein has granted preliminary approval to a litigation settlement between Internet provider Gogo and travelers who bought Wi-Fi connections on domestic air flights and claimed they were tricked into accepting automatic monthly renewals.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : November 13, 2015
Anyone who has ever waited more than five minutes to go through security at the airport can surely empathize.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : November 12, 2015
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has ruled that a real estate developer seeking to build a Wegmans supermarket has adequate standing to bring an antitrust suit claiming the owner of a nearby Shop-Rite store engaged in sham litigation to prevent the entry of a competitor.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : November 09, 2015
The National Labor Relations Board has handed down numerous decisions over the past few years, ruling that what may appear to be bad behavior by employees actually is protected concerted activity under Section 7 of the National Labor Relations Act. Usually the board gets the last word, but one case made it to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.