- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 219
- Gross Revenues: $125,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $570,000
- Profits Per Partner: $575,000
- Year Over Year Change: -11
Epstein Becker & Green, is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2014 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Epstein Becker & Green, has 219 attorneys and is the 190th largest firm in the United States. With $125,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 178th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NJ, NY and TX.
In the News
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 18, 2014
Another Edwards Wildman Palmer partner departs ahead of the firm's proposed merger later this year with Locke Lord; a Bingham partner heads to the FCC; Fried Frank and Kirkland & Ellis add a pair of new partners; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 17, 2014
The highlights the state's up-and-coming attorneys in the Associates Class of 2014.
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : October 17, 2014
Robert Smith's retirement this month from Morgan Lewis, with one of the first and largest labor and employment groups in Washington, puts into perspective how a practice, squeezed by the commoditization of Big Law services, can still manage to survive.
Jesse Londin : Law Technology News : October 13, 2014
App Bar: Federal jobs, wage and hour guide and yet another ask-a-lawyer option.
MP McQueen : The Am Law Daily : October 10, 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom M&A partners Paul Schnell and C. Michael Chitwood led the deal team advising medical technology company Becton, Dickinson and Co. on its $12.2 billion cash-and-stock purchase of CareFusion Corp.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 08, 2014
Chart tracking In-House Counsel at Large Public Companies.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 08, 2014
Largest Law Firms
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : October 07, 2014
At Epstein Becker Green's "The Government Is Calling: Are You Prepared?" event, two high-ranking federal enforcement officials discussed their agencies' priorities.
Joel Stashenko : New York Law Journal : October 07, 2014
Absent major objections, New York would become the largest and most influential state to use the Uniform Bar Examination.
MP McQueen : The Am Law Daily : October 06, 2014
Skadden, Wachtell and Weil are advising on medical technology company Becton, Dickinson and Co.'s purchase of medical device maker CareFusion Corp., marking the latest in a record-setting series of mergers and acquisitions in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries.
: The National Law Journal : September 29, 2014
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
: The Recorder : September 22, 2014
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 20, 2014
The Magic Circle firm's New York hiring spree continued, although one partner has left the London-based legal giant's office in Washington, D.C., for a top in-house job at Chevron. The Am Law Daily looks at those moves and more in our latest tally of notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 13, 2014
Sidley Austin has hired Cameron Kerry, a former general counsel and acting secretary at the U.S. Commerce Department and younger brother of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, as senior counsel in Boston and Washington, D.C. The Am Law Daily looks at Kerry's hire and more in our latest roundup of lateral moves throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 12, 2014
In a letter, law professors say that abundant remedies exist, and the bills, if enacted, could cause confusion and block data access.
Andrew Ramonas : Legal Times : September 09, 2014
Washington attorneys Eric Conn, Kara Maciel and Bryan Carey have opened Conn Maciel Carey in the city to help businesses handle labor and employment litigation, workplace safety regulations and other employee problems facing companies.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 09, 2014
The IP litigation exodus from Kirkland & Ellis continued this week as partners William Devitt and Matthew Hertko decamped for Jones Day in Chicago. The Am Law Daily has a look at those moves and more in our latest roundup of notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : September 02, 2014
McDermott Will & Emery has added Alysse McLoughlin as a partner, rejoining the firm from Barclays; P.J. Forcino has joined Meyer Suozzi as executive director; and Wilson Sonsini has added Benjamin Hoch; among other moves.
: New York Law Journal : August 26, 2014
Six firms have brought on new attorneys.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 19, 2014
Ashurst and Squire Patton Boggs, two growing global legal giants that have recently gone the merger route, both reshuffled overseas alliances this week as the latter saw 23 lawyers in the Middle East decamp en masse, while the former was busy raiding two Am Law 100 rivals. The Am Law Daily looks at those developments and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : August 18, 2014
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Glenn Lau-Kee : New York Law Journal : August 18, 2014
Glenn Lau-Kee, the president of the New York State Bar Association and partner at Kee & Lau Kee, writes: A true legal education never stops. There is no better way to gain this experience than by interacting with other lawyers in the context of participating in bar association work.
MP McQueen : The Am Law Daily : August 18, 2014
Boies Schiller, Wachtell, Greenberg Traurig and Duane Morris are in the news. Plus, a new study says real estate and conflicts-of-interest cases are hot spots for firms.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 12, 2014
Dechert, LeClairRyan, Lowenstein Sandler and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman all announced plans for new offices within the past week, in our latest look at notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 11, 2014
As marijuana laws change throughout the country, how should employers handle positive drug tests?
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Law Technology News : August 08, 2014
Department of Health and Human Services outlines leading data breaches in 2011 and 2012.
Christine Simmons : New York Law Journal : August 05, 2014
The malpractice suit was brought in 2009 by Allen Roberts, now an Epstein Becker & Green member, who said Greenberg and former shareholder Leslie Corwin were negligent in failing to prove liability in a suit to recover his share of partnership interest in his former firm.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : August 05, 2014
Final guidance, final rule; potato, potah-to, yes? No.
: New Jersey Law Journal : July 24, 2014
McCusker Anselmi Rosen & Carvelli, Florham Park
Jay Stapleton : The Connecticut Law Tribune : July 21, 2014
One of Connecticut's largest law firms is adding five new associates and one new counsel, with nearly all of the new hires taking positions in Connecticut.