- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 219
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: 0
Epstein Becker & Green, is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Epstein Becker & Green, has 200 attorneys and is the 201st largest firm in the United States. With $125,500,000 in gross revenue in 2013, the firm placed 178th on The American Lawyer's 2014 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NJ, NY and TX.
In the News
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : August 26, 2015
Steven Laduzinski alleged he was lured by a promise of a managerial post overseeing a high workload at consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal, but that the company was actually suffering from a sharp downturn and his supervisors were more interested in exploiting his business contacts with wealthy Latin Americans.
: New York Law Journal : August 21, 2015
The New York Law Journal announces the 2015 honorees for Lawyers Who Lead by Example in three categories: Lifetime Achievement, Public Service and Pro Bono. The attorneys will be featured in a special section and honored at a dinner on Oct. 14.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 14, 2015
High-powered plaintiffs shop Hausfeld hires two antitrust litigators from Greenberg Traurig to open in the Big Apple; Greenberg Traurig opens its first office in Germany; Pillsbury picks up two; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : July 13, 2015
Announcements of promotions and additions from Hunton & Williams, Shearman & Sterling, Latham & Watkins, Jackson Lewis, Kaye Scholer and Epstein Becker & Green.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 12, 2015
A Kirkland & Ellis corporate partner heads to a Silicon Valley sports analytics startup; Epstein Becker & Green snags some epic eyebrows; Morgan Lewis lands a structured transactions trio in London; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : July 09, 2015
Writers' guilds are targeting a younger generation of employees who have more positive feelings about unions.
Madeline Farber : The Am Law Daily : July 09, 2015
Epstein Becker & Green's latest lateral hire has long had a double life. George Whipple III, who joins the firm from Credit Suisse, also has television journalist, photographer and philanthropist on his resume.
George Bundy Smith and Thomas J. Hall : New York Law Journal : June 19, 2015
In their Commercial Division Update, George Bundy Smith and Thomas J. Hall write that a number of recent cases demonstrate that if reliance on privileged materials is needed to prove a claim or defense, the courts usually will find that the privilege has been waived. However, the relevance of privileged materials is not the determining factor in at-issue waivers; rather, the privileged materials must be directly at issue in the case.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 17, 2015
The Magic Circle firm snags a senior Simpson Thacher & Bartlett civil litigation partner in New York; Sheppard Mullin adds a three-lawyer IP team from Pillsbury; King & Spalding opens in Tokyo; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : June 09, 2015
As retailers change over their spring fashions to summer styles, the sector's legal departments will be busy conforming to some newly implemented laws and procedures.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 30, 2015
Three partners head to Hogan Loveless; Fried Frank raids Kirkland & Ellis in London; another Dickstein Shapiro partner departs; a Florida firm goes on a hiring spree; and more notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : April 30, 2015
Epstein Becker Green member Pierre Georges Bonnefil has been appointed a chevalier in the French Légion d'Honneur, and other announcements.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : April 27, 2015
The Ellen Pao verdict may be in, but it hasn't slowed the roll of gender discrimination lawsuits in California's tech industry.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 24, 2015
Whether they're running a restaurant, hotel, casino or another related establishment, employers in hospitality have a lot of legal matters on their trays, and the stakes can be high.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : April 22, 2015
A messenger fired for carrying a bag with the words "God Jehovah's Word Jesus" on it, violating the company's uniform policy, did not state a claim for religious discrimination, the First Department said Thursday.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 20, 2015
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is giving companies some direction for implementing wellness programs in the workplace.
Ed Silverstein : Legaltech News : April 13, 2015
Global lawyers' organization forms a new group dedicated to this fast-changing sector.
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : April 13, 2015
Consumers who bought Wi-Fi connections on domestic air flights from the company "Gogo" can pursue their claim that they were tricked into automatic monthly renewals billed to their credit cards, a federal judge has ruled.
Alyson M. Palmer : Daily Report : April 08, 2015
Practicing law for more than a decade, Stephen Fusco worked for some very buttoned-up firms.
Mary Pat Gallagher : New Jersey Law Journal : April 07, 2015
A securities class action lawyer who quit her job after being yelled at by the firm's managing partner will not be able to collect unemployment benefits.
Rebekah Mintzer : Corporate Counsel : April 01, 2015
New employers need to take the time to establish proper employment policies.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : March 17, 2015
Under the Affordable Care Act, remote access to health services could save your business big bucks.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : March 16, 2015
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration isn't in a rush to provide guidance for 3-D printed medical devices.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : March 10, 2015
William Robedee, ex-general counsel of Lenox Corp., says the suit filed against him after he went to work for a competitor threatens every in-house counsel who wants to seek a new job.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : March 09, 2015
Table wear manufacturer Lenox Corp. has sued its former general counsel in Newark, N.J. federal court, claiming that he sought a job with a competitor while representing Lenox in negotiations to acquire that company.
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 06, 2015
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 06, 2015
: New Jersey Law Journal : March 06, 2015