- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 2,503
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Dentons is a London-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Dentons has 2285 attorneys and is the 6th largest firm in the United States. With $1,275,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 14th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2014 Global 100 survey, Dentonsranked as the 19th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, NJ, NY, TX and VA.
In the News
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : May 25, 2016
London-based RedLaw launched a New York office this week, becoming perhaps only the second large U.K. legal recruitment firm to make the jump to the cutthroat U.S. lateral market.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 25, 2016
Silicon Valley stalwart Fenwick & West is poised to set up shop in the Big Apple; Boies Schiller brings on two more litigators; Ropes & Gray grabs another private equity pro in London; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Nell Gluckman : The American Lawyer : May 23, 2016
Law firms wake up to the reality that they are vulnerable to cybersecurity threats.
Chris Johnson : The American Lawyer : May 23, 2016
The firm adopts a bold growth plan in London. What if it works?
David Ruiz : The Recorder : May 23, 2016
LTC4 founder Bonnie Beuth believes lessons should be "app-nostic" and task-oriented.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 23, 2016
Steptoe & Johnson's Korea practice co-head finds a new home; a Bryan Cave practice leader joins the Kentucky Derby; a longtime Paul Weiss litigator becomes a regulator; Perkins Coie hires from Microsoft; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jennifer Henderson : The American Lawyer : May 23, 2016
Overall, the firms in the bottom half of the Am Law 200 had a rougher year than their richer counterparts.
: Daily Report : May 20, 2016
Check out our gallery of photos from recent events for legal professionals.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : May 19, 2016
The legal giant's latest expansion effort south of the border involves a dispute between two former colleagues and offers clues about Dentons' other global affiliations.
Rose Walker : Legal Week : May 19, 2016
The Australian firm's former Singapore managing partner Marc Rathbone has joined U.K. firm Nabarro in the city-state.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : May 19, 2016
Atlanta's largest firms prospered last year, despite the uncertain economy and continued flat demand for legal services nationally.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 18, 2016
A half-dozen big firms shuffled practice leaders within the past week; Skadden snags a high-profile arbitration expert in Hong Kong; the founding partner of Weil's Rhode Island office departs; and other notable laterals from throughout The Am Law 200.
Randy Evans and Shari Klevens : The Recorder : May 17, 2016
If you're blogging about how the judge is an "evil unfair witch," maybe don't.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : May 17, 2016
Bankruptcy lawyer Mark Kaufman has joined King & Spalding as a partner from Dentons.
: Daily Report : May 16, 2016
Check out our gallery of photos from recent events for legal professionals.
Frances Ivens : The Am Law Daily : May 15, 2016
Research into recent recruitment trends by international firms in London has found that they brought in over 20 percent more partners in 2015 than the year before, with total partner numbers climbing by 6 percent across the group year-on-year.
: New York Law Journal : May 13, 2016
Vice President Joseph Biden is the featured speaker Friday at the commencement ceremony of his alma mater, Syracuse University College of Law, where he obtained his J.D. in 1968. But Syracuse is only one of several New York law schools inviting alumni to speak to this year's graduates.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : May 13, 2016
A New Jersey lawyer and a California stock promoter have been charged by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commision with creating a series of shell corporations in order to defraud investors.
Roy Strom : The National Law Journal : May 12, 2016
Former GOP Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich hasn't ruled out the possibility of joining Donald Trump's presumptive Republican presidential ticket, but he is sure about one thing: There is no way Merrick Garland will be confirmed before November.
: New York Law Journal : May 12, 2016
Among other announcements, Cooley has named Andy Roth, formerly with Dentons, a partner in the firm's privacy and data protection group.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : May 11, 2016
It was like winning the PR lottery: 15 seconds of unexpected fame for law firms featured on the TV game show "Jeopardy!"
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 11, 2016
A quartet of cybersecurity pros plies their wares at new firms; Blank Rome hires a former U.S. senator; Cooley adds a high-powered private equity team; Orrick adds again in Paris; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Angela Neville : Texas Lawyer : May 10, 2016
The Texas Supreme Court recently turned down a request to rehear a motion filed by McDaniel Partners pertaining to its royalty battle with Apache Deepwater and reaffirmed that Apache was not obligated under the lapsed oil and gas leases to continue paying royalties.
Frances Ivens : Legal Week : May 10, 2016
Kent Phillips joins the Anglo-American firm in Singapore.
Rose Walker : The Am Law Daily : May 10, 2016
Dentons, in its latest growth bid, announced this week the formation of a global referral network in an effort to establish itself as a brand able to connect clients with lawyers around the world. The firm is also poised to open an office in Munich.
Anna Zhang : The Asian Lawyer : May 10, 2016
The Beijing-based firm opens in Los Angeles and San Francisco with three new equity partners from legacy Dacheng Law Offices.
: The Recorder : May 09, 2016
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Cheryl Miller : The Recorder : May 09, 2016
Suit alleges that defectors from Southern California defense shop took copies of client contact lists and used firm email and phones to make plans.
: New York Law Journal : May 09, 2016
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal, brought to you compliments of : "Capital Market, Corporate Practices Dip in Early 2016," "Propping up an Associate Who Has Dropped the Ball," "The Full-Service Client Partnership Model: A Primer for Law Firms," "You Can Do It All" and "'Relationship Between Leadership and Management in Law Firms."
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 08, 2016
Plenty of familiar names from The Am Law 200 and Global 100 appeared in an early version of a searchable online database drawn from the leaked files of offshore firm Mossack Fonseca.