- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 2,285
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Dentons is a London-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Dentons has 2285 attorneys and is the 6th largest firm in the United States. With $1,275,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 14th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2014 Global 100 survey, Dentonsranked as the 19th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, NJ, NY, TX and VA.
In the News
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : July 11, 2016
Hometown firms continue to dominate Atlanta's attorney head count, but national competitors are gaining ground.
Katelyn Polantz : The Am Law Daily : July 11, 2016
Donald Trump has pledged to negotiate tough new U.S.-Chinese trade terms if he is elected president. So why not pick a running mate from the only law firm rooted in both countries?
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : July 07, 2016
While the spotlight has been on its work for Hillary Clinton, Williams & Connolly has undergone a quiet shift at the top, including the end of Bob Barnett's tenure as executive committee chair this month.
Randy Evans and Shari Klevens : The Recorder : July 07, 2016
While the end of each year provides a logical deadline, attorneys should also consider reviewing files regularly throughout the year, as closing files that need to be closed is one of the most important tasks for effective claim prevention.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : July 07, 2016
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : July 06, 2016
False testimony under oath and the violation of a direct court order not to interfere with the interview of witnesses by opposing counsel has led a federal judge to sanction a DLA Piper partner and a former attorney with the firm.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 06, 2016
Three new laterals at Orrick; a pair of Honigman practice leaders land at Foley & Lardner; Gibson Dunn recruits from the Justice Department; Latham & Watkins welcomes a top SEC official; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
James Booth, Legal Week : The Am Law Daily : July 05, 2016
King & Wood Mallesons has continued to lose partners in London, with former European finance chief Jeremy Cross the latest to emerge at another firm.
: The National Law Journal : July 04, 2016
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Angela Neville : Texas Lawyer : July 01, 2016
Laura Gibson, a partner with the firm of Dentons, explains what impact the new federal overtime rules will have on the Texas oil and gas sector.
Roy Strom : The National Law Journal : June 30, 2016
Federal prosecutors in Chicago are seeking upwards of a seven-year prison sentence for the first criminal defendant convicted of a manipulative trading strategy known as “spoofing.”
Roy Strom : The National Law Journal : June 30, 2016
Federal prosecutors in Chicago are seeking upwards of a seven-year prison sentence for the first criminal defendant convicted of a manipulative trading strategy known as "spoofing."
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : June 30, 2016
A look at the Am Law 100 firms behind Lions Gate's bid to buy Starz; Apollo's latest acquisition effort; and a pair of big health care transactions.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : June 29, 2016
While expandinig its global reach, Dentons has also been looking for local partners in all 50 states as part of a countrywide lobbying network.
By Anna Zhang : The Asian Lawyer : June 29, 2016
The world's largest law firm by headcount is accused of dumping an alleged police brutality victim client, then taking on the police as a client in the same case.
Monika Gonzalez Mesa : Daily Business Review : June 29, 2016
A pledge that aims to increase the number of women in international arbitration has gained the support of hundreds of people and organizations worldwide, but the response from attorneys in South Florida and Latin America has been less enthusiastic.
Rebecca Cohen : The Recorder : June 28, 2016
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman's trademark practice leader in L.A. and a young IP partner at MoFo in Silicon Valley have decamped for Cooley.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : June 27, 2016
Its growth strategy raises eyebrows, and no one denies the firm's bold and risky vision.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : June 27, 2016
But merger-hungry, mid tier firms new to the list may represent the Big Law firms of the future.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : June 27, 2016
New data on law firm mergers this year shows fewer international deals and a slowdown in major combinations.
: The National Law Journal : June 27, 2016
This year, we introduce the biggest-ever expansion of our annual NLJ 350 report—launched in 1978 with a ranking of 200 firms—to provide a more robust portrait of Big Law in the U.S.
Nell Gluckman : The American Lawyer : June 27, 2016
Hughes Hubbard is tops for U.S. pro bono; Dechert leads the international scene.
Frances Ivens and Rose Walker : Legal Week : June 24, 2016
Clifford Chance senior partner Malcom Sweeting and others weigh in as Brexit sends shock waves to global stock and foreign exchange markets.
: Daily Report : June 23, 2016
Alison Elko Franklin views her diverse bankruptcy litigation practice as "the last of the general practices," touching commercial litigation, labor and employment, real estate and other disciplines. On one day, she may be counseling a debtor, the next a trustee, creditor or creditor's committee.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : June 23, 2016
After King & Spalding announced a $20,000 pay hike last week for Atlanta associates, Alston & Bird quickly matched—but the rest of Atlanta's big firms are in no hurry to follow.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : June 23, 2016
Thomas Laryea, co-chair of Dentons' global government sector and former head of the firm's Africa initiative, has joined a new shop specializing in the diverse legal needs of African governments and diaspora from the continent.
Mary Smith Judd | Special to the Daily Report : : June 23, 2016
Dentons partner Bill Ide has a plethora of achievements on which to reflect.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : June 23, 2016
Evan Wolfson, who closed his Freedom to Marry organization this year after same-sex marriage was legalized in the United States, will now lead Dentons' diversity efforts.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : June 22, 2016
In a clear warning to corporations and their general counsel that a failure to act to prevent bribery is a punishable crime, the United Kingdom has convicted and fined its first company under the country's "failure to prevent" law.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : June 21, 2016
Gary Freed has returned to running his own shop. He has just launched Freed Howard with F. Beau Howard, a senior associate at Chamberlain Hrdlicka.