- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 311
- Gross Revenues: $187,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $600,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,610,000
- Year Over Year Change: -5
Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle has 311 attorneys and is the 142nd largest firm in the United States. With $187,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 156th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CT, DC, FL, HI, NJ, NY and TX.
In the News
: The National Law Journal : August 03, 2015
Convicted spy Jonathan Pollard will be released on parole on Nov. 21, his lawyers at Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle announced last week. Plus more from NLJ.com and other ALM publications.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : July 29, 2015
For 15 years Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle sought the release of Jonathan Pollard, a former Naval intelligence analyst who served 29 years in prison for slipping secrets to Israeli officials. This week, two Curtis litigators learned that Pollard will be freed on parole.
Anna Zhang : The Asian Lawyer : July 16, 2015
Partner Nils Eliasson will join from Swedish law firm Mannheimer Swartling in September and specialize in energy-related matters.
Law Tribune Staff : The Connecticut Law Tribune : July 07, 2015
Two attorneys who were formerly with New York firms have recently joined Cummings & Lockwood's commercial practice group. Both will be based in the Stamford office, where they will be part of a unit that represents public and private companies in complex banking and lending, corporate, commercial real estate, transactional and tax matters.
Michael D. Goldhaber, Craig Savitzky and Antoinette Cocorinos : Focus Europe : July 01, 2015
The law firms that handled the most billion-dollar international arbitrations, 2013-2014
Michael D. Goldhaber : Focus Europe : July 01, 2015
The 10 biggest disputes from our 2015 survey, ranked by the amount in controversy.
Michael D. Goldhaber : Focus Europe : July 01, 2015
Our survey finds more billion-dollar cases than ever—and they're being heard by the same tiny club of arbitrators.
: Texas Lawyer : June 19, 2015
Gemma Descoteaux, a Dallas shareholder in Polsinelli's corporate and transactional practice, has been appointed by the Dallas-Fort Worth chapter of Association for Corporate Growth to be its Women in ACG DFW chairwoman.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 10, 2015
Ahead of its proposed combination with Dentons, more partners have left McKenna Long & Aldridge, even as the latter makes a hire of its own; Latham & Watkins lands another O'Melveny & Myers rainmaker; Nelson Mullins and Barnes & Thornburg open new offices; Delta Air Lines taps Dorsey & Whitney for a new legal chief; and more notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 03, 2015
McDermott Will & Emery adds 17 lawyers from K&L Gates and a Chicago-based IP boutique; three firms make additions through mergers; more McKenna Long & Aldridge partners peel away ahead of the latter's deal with Dentons; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Drew Combs : The American Lawyer : May 28, 2015
The group showed improvement, but its results lagged behind The Am Law 100's.
MP McQueen : The American Lawyer : May 28, 2015
The percentage of minorities at large law firms hasn't changed much in seven years, our Diversity Scorecard shows.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 20, 2015
Less than two years after Davis Polk & Wardwell helped Patriot Coal emerge from bankruptcy, a global commodities slump has forced the U.S. mining giant back into Chapter 11 in Virginia. With struggling energy and natural resource companies being potentially lucrative clients in a down market for corporate bankruptcy work, two other firms swooped in to pick up Patriot Coal's “Chapter 22” case, but Davis Polk still took the lead on another major mining bankruptcy.
Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : April 20, 2015
B. Ted Howes is the latest addition to Mayer Brown's international arbitration group, the firm announced Monday. Howes joins the firm in New York from McDermott Will & Emery, where he worked for nearly two decades.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 03, 2015
Crowell & Moring's environmental and natural resources chair decamps for a key client; Fried Frank hires a new litigation chief; McGuireWoods adds a former top Milbank litigator in Los Angeles; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New York Law Journal : March 30, 2015
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal: "Evaluating the Advantages and Drawbacks of Emergency Arbitrators," "Take a Realistic Approach to Settlement Strategy and Mediation'," "'Second Circuit Makes It Easier to Avoid FINRA Arbitration" and "Arbitrator Challenges: Balancing Flexibility, Confidentiality and Efficiency."
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : March 27, 2015
To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports on the death of a multibillion-dollar class action against Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan were somewhat exaggerated.
: The Am Law Daily : March 16, 2015
Emails between Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle and its client, the Republic of Kazakhstan, were posted online in January after that government's computers were hacked. Kazakhstan's counsel at Curtis says in a complaint filed Thursday against the alleged hackers that some of the emails contained privileged and confidential attorney-client communications.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : March 04, 2015
Lawyers for Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, the London Metal Exchange and other defendants drove another stake through claims that the companies conspired to stockpile aluminum in warehouses and drive up prices.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : February 15, 2015
Dickstein Shapiro's deputy IP practice leader joins Arent Fox; Brown Rudnick brings on two 'Big Short' litigators; Latham & Watkins hires in London; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200. On the Move is compiled from law firm announcements and reporting. Please send all memos and news releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.