- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: Washington
- Head Count: 450
- Gross Revenues: $368,500,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $820,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,030,000
- Year Over Year Change: 1
Crowell & Moring is a Washington-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Crowell & Moring has 450 attorneys and is the 101st largest firm in the United States. With $368,500,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 85th on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in AK, CA, DC, NY and WY.
In the News
: The American Lawyer : September 25, 2015
The American Lawyer Global Citizenship Awards honor global matters dedicated to the spirit of pro bono and social responsibility.
: The American Lawyer : September 23, 2015
The American Lawyer Global Disputes of the Year honor the winning team in transnational cases regardless of the venue.
Chris DiMarco : Legaltech News : September 22, 2015
Disparate privacy laws can create a discovery nightmare for multinational organizations. Here are some key take always from a PREX15 panel on the topic.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 22, 2015
After a few months of partner losses, K&L Gates has been on a hiring spree in September, but some firm lawyers continue to find new homes; Morgan Lewis lands a former NLRB member; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : September 21, 2015
Even for white-collar defendants, New York state's labyrinthine penal system offers plenty to dread.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 19, 2015
A look at the Am Law 100 firms fueling up with clients competing in the new space race; Quinn Emanuel and Kasowitz Benson's FHFA fee windfall; the legal fees of the Marcellus Shale Coalition; and Sutherland Asbill's bills backing a new stadium for the Atlanta Braves.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : September 18, 2015
The law firm hires Robert Cusumano, a former general counsel of the insurer ACE, as a partner in its insurance group.
: The National Law Journal : September 14, 2015
Chris DiMarco : Legaltech News : September 09, 2015
Legaltech News speaks with eight legal experts on how to more effectively manage the challenges of preservation.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : September 08, 2015
Alston & Bird is expanding abroad, opening an office in Beijing and adding three lawyers who handle privacy and data security to its Brussels outpost.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 03, 2015
As more partners head for the door, K&L Gates adds a Paul Hastings practice leader; Duane Morris absorbs eight lawyers from two boutiques; Kirkland & Ellis expands in Hong Kong; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: The National Law Journal : August 31, 2015
Lateral moves and new arrivals in this week's column.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : August 26, 2015
It's been a big week for lawyers at Latham & Watkins, who chalked up major wins in insurance and antitrust disputes.
Michael D. Goldhaber : The American Lawyer : August 24, 2015
A dozen law firms team up to stop human trafficking, and send Congress a signal.
Chris Johnson : The American Lawyer : August 24, 2015
The billable hour may rule for now, but alternative fee arrangements are being used in almost every type of legal work, even in the largest transactions and disputes. Clients say they like the predictability; some firms are openly resistant. Who will win?
: The Recorder : August 17, 2015
New hires, promotions, appointments and awards in-house, at firms, and in government and academia.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 09, 2015
Eight lawyers are leaving DLA Piper's outpost in Sacramento for King & Spalding; Weil, Gotshal & Manges loses two structured finance partners; more partnership changes at K&L Gates; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Gina Passarella : The Legal Intelligencer : August 06, 2015
Dechert has expanded its international arbitration capabilities to the United States with the hire of two Weil, Gotshal & Manges partners in Washington, D.C.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : August 04, 2015
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy brings on a Jones Day M&A duo in New York, as the firm watched two others head for the door; Morrison & Foerster adds a pair from Crowell & Moring; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : July 30, 2015
Lawsuits related to incidents of sexual assault have hit Rolling Stone Magazine and DC's Bandolero restaurant with accusations of wrongdoing. This is a round-up of legal news from ALM and around the country.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : July 30, 2015
Mark Roellig of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co., Mark Holden of Koch Industries Inc. and Brad Smith of Microsoft Corp. are making news for their efforts to improve racial diversity in the business world.
Zoe Ferguson : The American Lawyer : July 27, 2015
In a newly legal industry, some companies have had growing pains.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : July 27, 2015
Following the completion Friday of AT&T's $48.5 billion acquisition of DirecTV, The Am Law Daily caught up with AT&T's go-to antitrust lawyers.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : July 24, 2015
A roundup of Washington, D.C. lateral moves and promotions.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : July 23, 2015
Anthem's $48 billion takeover bid for Cigna and AT&T's successful $48 billion acquisition of DirecTV provided work for dozens of lawyers at Am Law 100 firms.
Michael D. Goldhaber : The Am Law Daily : July 23, 2015
The contest attracted 225 strong entries across 30 categories, and honors firms and legal departments involved in the globe's most distinguished deals, disputes and social initiatives.
Jenna Greene : The Litigation Daily : July 22, 2015
Defending a once-beloved superstar in the court of public opinion has meant sometimes evading questions. Plus, AT&T's outside counsel at Crowell & Moring, Arnold & Porter and Sidley Austin get a second chance.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : July 14, 2015
The plan would set aside money for more than 200 Indian workers who claimed that Signal deceived and mistreated them when they were lured to this country to help in post-Katrina cleanup efforts.
Richard Acello : The National Law Journal : July 13, 2015
"I love what we do; we protect those who protect us."
: The National Law Journal : July 13, 2015
As the U.S. Department of Justice investigates whether airlines conspired to keep ticket prices high, consumers are already going to court. Plus more in this week's column.