- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 318
- Gross Revenues: $249,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $785,000
- Profits Per Partner: $1,135,000
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Chadbourne & Parke is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2016 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Chadbourne & Parke has 318 attorneys and is the 131st largest firm in the United States. With $249,000,000 in gross revenue in 2015, the firm placed 124th on The American Lawyer's 2016 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2003 Global 100 survey, Chadbourne & Parke ranked as the 96th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in CA, DC, NY and TX.
In the News
David Gialanella : New Jersey Law Journal : July 01, 2016
How directly the decision may impact any particular political corruption case, including that of U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez in New Jersey, is unclear. Criminal lawyers offer differing opinions.
Julie Triedman : The American Lawyer : June 27, 2016
Both firms have launched intensive pro bono efforts to represent women and children from Central America who face deportation.
: The National Law Journal : June 27, 2016
New arrivals and lateral moves in this week's column.
Greg Land : Daily Report : June 21, 2016
A California judge dismissed a Russian bank's bid to enforce a $30 million judgment against the former co-owner of a chain of Russian stores selling toys and children's clothing, who is now living under political asylum in the United States.
: New York Law Journal : June 20, 2016
Seven firms announce new additions; Fox Rothschild announces promotions.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 13, 2016
Former eBay general counsel Michael Jacobson returns to Cooley in Silicon Valley; a Kirkland & Ellis seeks a shave; Greenberg Traurig grows in Israel; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : June 07, 2016
Exactly what constitutes a "bill of particulars" was the issue at the center of arguments before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit on Monday over whether to disclose a list of unindicted co-conspirators from the Bridgegate scandal.
: New York Law Journal : June 07, 2016
Maureen Ketler Schad manages pro bono initiatives as well as supervises and litigates pro bono cases for Chadbourne & Parke. She divides her legal career between the firm and its pro bono partner, The Door, a youth service agency in New York City.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 27, 2016
Amid merger talks with a U.K. firm, Hunton & Williams added two practice leaders from Katten Muchin Rosenman; Bo Dietl's GC finds a new home; Jenner & Block launches a private wealth practice; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 23, 2016
Steptoe & Johnson's Korea practice co-head finds a new home; a Bryan Cave practice leader joins the Kentucky Derby; a longtime Paul Weiss litigator becomes a regulator; Perkins Coie hires from Microsoft; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : May 18, 2016
A little more than a year after Richard Levin joined Bryan Cave, where he served as a partner and co-chair of the firm's digital currency team, the corporate lawyer has lateraled to another leadership post at fast-growing Polsinelli.
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : May 18, 2016
The extended litigation over the Pataki administration's involuntary civil commitment of sexually violent inmates following the completion of their prison sentences came to an end Tuesday at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 18, 2016
A half-dozen big firms shuffled practice leaders within the past week; Skadden snags a high-profile arbitration expert in Hong Kong; the founding partner of Weil's Rhode Island office departs; and other notable laterals from throughout The Am Law 200.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : May 16, 2016
Public disclosure of a list of unindicted co-conspirators in the Bridgegate scandal is on hold pending a June 6 hearing before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, which agreed to hear an emergent appeal by a person named on the list who is seeking to block its publication.
: The National Law Journal : May 16, 2016
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
Charles Toutant : New Jersey Law Journal : May 13, 2016
The deadline for a list of unindicted co-conspirators from the Bridgegate scandal to be made public has been pushed back to May 17 after an individual named on the list filed a motion to intervene and stay the release.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 09, 2016
A nonprofit published a database of offshore entities culled from leaked documents at Panama's Mossack Fonseca. But while the names of dozens of law firms emerged in the disclosures, internal emails and other source materials remained out of public view.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 09, 2016
The former Beltway-based leader of Chadbourne & Parke starts his own shop; Bracewell and Sidley make some big New York hires; a boutique investment bank recruits from Sullivan & Cromwell; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : May 03, 2016
Chadbourne & Parke's outpost in the Polish capital, which it opened in 2004, has been spun off into its own local firm.
Julie Triedman : The Am Law Daily : May 02, 2016
After striking a deal with Chadbourne & Parke, investors are hoping for another chance to pursue claims that Proskauer Rose helped R. Allen Stanford conceal his Ponzi scheme from regulators.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 02, 2016
DLA Piper bags new recruits from Skadden and Willkie Farr; Chadbourne & Parke picks up a partner with World Cup ties; Cleary Gottlieb adds an Allen & Overy practice leader; Stroock nabs a former federal judge; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : April 25, 2016
Ronald Cami heads to Davis Polk & Wardwell in Silicon Valley; Davis Wright Tremaine adds a former top federal prosecutor; another Bracewell partner departs; a new IP boutique forms inside the Beltway; and other key additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Mark Hamblett : New York Law Journal : April 15, 2016
"The public has the right to know the facts and the factors the court is considering" in sentencing Sheldon Silver, Southern District Judge Valerie Caproni said Thursday when she ordered the unsealing of materials that involve Silver, the use of his public office, and a woman who until now has remained anonymous.
: New York Law Journal : April 06, 2016
The New York Law Journal congratulates the 42 young lawyers chosen as 2016 Rising Stars by a panel of 24 esteemed judges.