- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: New York
- Head Count: 327
- Gross Revenues: $380,000,000
- Revenue Per Lawyer: $1,165,000
- Profits Per Partner: $3,615,000
- Year Over Year Change: -4
Cahill Gordon & Reindel is a New York-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2015 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Cahill Gordon & Reindel has 327 attorneys and is the 137th largest firm in the United States. With $380,000,000 in gross revenue in 2014, the firm placed 82nd on The American Lawyer's 2015 Am Law 200 ranking. On the 2013 Global 100 survey, Cahill Gordon & Reindel ranked as the 98th highest grossing law firm in the world. The firm has offices in DC and NY.
In the News
James Schroeder : The American Lawyer : February 01, 2016
Twenty-five of last year's most notable and intriguing lateral moves.
Karen Sloan : The National Law Journal : January 21, 2016
U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch was at Harvard Law School to discuss criminal justice reform. But many of her remarks focused on her own career path, the importance of public interest legal work, and how law students can identify their interests and passions.
Mary Hladky : Daily Business Review : January 05, 2016
Rimon Law attorney Mark Mirkin handled talks for Dyadic International's compensation committee as the Jupiter tech company sold its primary business to DuPont.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : January 05, 2016
Pierre Gentin looks forward and back as he moves to a new phase of his career.
Andrew Denney : New York Law Journal : December 28, 2015
When Milton Tingling became New York County clerk almost one year ago, he not only was the first black or first former judge to hold the position, he also was the first new clerk in almost half a century. But Tingling is undaunted by the challenges facing the office and is determined to update many time-honored ways of doing business.
Marlisse Silver Sweeney : Corporate Counsel : December 01, 2015
It's a holiday promotion for RCS Capital Corp.'s Mason Allen. He's been appointed general counsel, succeeding James Tanaka.
: New York Law Journal : November 13, 2015
Announcements from eight firms, including Goodwin Procter's naming of Jeffrey Simes as chair of the firm's litigation department and Cahill Gordon & Reindel's addition of Pierre Gentin, formerly the global head of litigation and regulatory investigations for Credit Suisse, as a partner.
: The National Law Journal : November 02, 2015
Laterals and new arrivals in this week's column.
: New York Law Journal : October 29, 2015
Sanctuary for Families presented a leadership award to Rosemonde Pierre-Louis, New York City's senior advisor on gender equity, at its 13th annual Above & Beyond Pro Bono Awards. The organization also recognized firms for providing pro bono staffing to New York City's Human Trafficking Intervention Courts.
Sue Reisinger : Corporate Counsel : October 23, 2015
Pierre Gentin, the former head of global litigation and regulatory investigations for the Swiss-based bank Credit Suisse AG, was seeking "to grow" when he left nearly two decades of in-house counsel work behind and joined the litigation group at Cahill Gordon & Reindel this month.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 23, 2015
Simpson Thacher and Davis Polk divvy up fees from the largest IPO of 2015; a look at the nation's top legal lobbying shops; and other billables of note from throughout the Am Law 200 universe.
Vivia Chen : The Careerist : October 19, 2015
Anna Wintour wouldn't wear them, but should female lawyers?
Brian Baxter and Nell Gluckman : The Am Law Daily : October 18, 2015
Crowell & Moring picks up a former disc jockey to head its London corporate group, while another controversial partner departs; Cahill Gordon & Reindel hires from Credit Suisse; Orrick adds in Germany; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
: New Jersey Law Journal : October 16, 2015
Scott Flaherty, Scott Graham and Jenna Greene : The American Lawyer : September 28, 2015
Amarin Pharma v. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; Hexum v. Eli Lilly; ZeniMax Media v. Oculus VR; Carnegie Mellon University v. Marvell Technology Group
Chris Johnson : The American Lawyer : September 28, 2015
The world's top-grossing firms are experiencing steady growth after a long, bumpy journey. But while revenue per lawyer and profits per partner have rebounded, that's due in part to declining headcount.
Andrew Denney : New York Law Journal : September 23, 2015
New York City's Law Department has promoted Patricia Miller to chief of its Special Federal Litigation Division. She will succeed Muriel Goode-Trufant, who has been named the department's new managing attorney.
Rick Kopstein, Photographer : New York Law Journal : September 18, 2015
David Januszewski and Peter Sloane, partners at Cahill Gordon & Reindel, were honored for their pro bono work on behalf of clients of the Kathryn A. McDonald Education Advocacy Project during the EAP Fall Benefit Wednesday.
Susan Hansen : The American Lawyer : September 11, 2015
She built the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund into a potent force.
Vivia Chen : The Careerist : August 24, 2015
Here are the five most annoying questions law firms love to ask.
Meredith Hobbs : Daily Report : August 20, 2015
Citing client conflicts, Clay Long, one of the founders of McKenna Long & Aldridge, has started a solo practice rather than join Dentons, which swallowed his former firm last month.
Rich Steeves : Corporate Counsel : August 17, 2015
Karen Kaiser: General Counsel | The Associated Press
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : August 13, 2015
The Cahill duo successfully wielded the First Amendment in a closely watched case against the FDA, persuading a judge that pharma companies can't be hit with off-label marketing claims based on truthful statements about their drugs.
Ben Bedell : New York Law Journal : August 11, 2015
A Manhattan Commercial Division judge dismissed a $1 billion suit against a group of credit ratings agencies who allegedly misled investors in residential mortgage-backed securities just prior to the 2008 financial crisis.