- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
- Designation: N/A
- Head Count: N/A
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: N/A
Baker & Daniels is an Indianapolis-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2012 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Baker & Daniels has 274 attorneys and is the 153rd largest firm in the United States. With $175,500,000 in gross revenue in 2011, the firm placed 145th on The American Lawyer's 2012 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CA, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, MN and NJ.
In the News
: The American Lawyer : November 30, 2015
United States v. Credit Agricole; Quadrant Structured Products v. Vertin; Chickasaw Nation v. U.S. Department of the Interior; Bard v. Gore
David Ruiz : The Recorder : November 05, 2015
A round-up of transactions involving Bay Area lawyers and companies.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : October 29, 2015
A tie-up of big pharmacy chains came with a healthy price tag, as the proposed $17.2 billion union between the Walgreens Boots Alliance and Rite Aid yielded roles for a handful of Am Law 100 firms.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : October 21, 2015
In an unusual revision of a panel opinion, Judge Barry Silverman went from dissenter to the majority voice in favor of Amazon.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : October 13, 2015
Foley & Lardner, Katten Muchin Rosenman and Orrick poach partners from Paul Hastings; Kirkland & Ellis hires a new practice head in Washington, D.C.; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : October 11, 2015
The world's soon-to-be-largest firm by attorney head count continues to expand; Honigman Miller hires again in Chicago; Ice Miller opens in New York; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : October 08, 2015
In a $2 billion patent battle with roots as old as the lawyers who fought it, Cherny and O'Quinn can finally claim a final victory.
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : September 29, 2015
Massachusetts' largest hospital has agreed to pay $2.3 million to settle federal allegations that it violated the Controlled Substances Act.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 27, 2015
The co-head of a Los Angeles-based litigation boutique decamped for Covington & Burling, which opened in the city earlier this year; comings-and-goings at Ballard Spahr and White & Case; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : September 25, 2015
After gorging itself on patent cases the last few years, IP lawyers figure the justices may want to push away from the table this term.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : September 15, 2015
Finnegan Henderson and Kenyon & Kenyon, two top IP-focused firms, see partners peel away on both coasts; Gibson Dunn grows in London; Morgan Lewis adds an Islamic finance expert; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Katelyn Polantz : The National Law Journal : September 10, 2015
The Justice Department says it will launch a full-court press on prosecuting individuals for white collar crime in addition to corporate investigations: This is a round-up of legal news from ALM and around the country.
: Corporate Counsel : September 01, 2015
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : August 24, 2015
Minneapolis's legal sector is healthy these days, amid a strong local economy and a diverse array of corporate sectors providing law firms with a varied diet of business.
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : August 24, 2015
A strong job market, growth in life sciences and technology, and out-of-state work have put Indianapolis law firms in a good spot.
: The American Lawyer : August 24, 2015
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : August 11, 2015
Manatt loses another partner to Sidley in Los Angeles; Debevoise makes do with a pair of IP departures; and other notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
David Bario, Susan Beck, Scott Flaherty, Marissa Kendall and Rebekah Mintzer : The American Lawyer : July 27, 2015
U.S. v. Rainey; Davies v. Broadcom; In the matter of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts; ACE Securities v. DB Structured Products; Cook v. Rockwell; Capitol Records v. Sirius XM; Gold v. Anthem
Jennifer Henderson : The American Lawyer : July 27, 2015
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : July 16, 2015
Several Global 100 firms picked up work this week on a pair of acquisitions by companies backed by billionaire Martin Franklin.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 12, 2015
A Kirkland & Ellis corporate partner heads to a Silicon Valley sports analytics startup; Epstein Becker & Green snags some epic eyebrows; Morgan Lewis lands a structured transactions trio in London; and other notable hires from throughout The Am Law 200.
Patience Haggin : The Recorder : July 06, 2015
The Ninth Circuit said a trademark fight between the retail giant and a luxury watch manufacturer should go to trial.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 22, 2015
Three former Skadden lawyers find new homes; Milbank adds a Magic Circle private equity pro in London; Locke Lord lands a 14-member team in Atlanta; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.
Vivia Chen : The Careerist : June 19, 2015
Forty-four firms get WILEF's seal of approval.
Jennifer Henderson : The Am Law Daily : June 18, 2015
Nearly a dozen billion-dollar deals were announced over the past week, ranging from homebuilders and retail buys to the privatization of a U.S.-listed Chinese technology company. At the same time, Am Law 100 firms had to look no further than the active pharmaceutical arena to add a few notable M&A engagements to their transactional ledger.
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : June 16, 2015
The number of Minneapolis lawyers on the NLJ 350 survey jumped by 7.9 percent last year, the biggest gain among the top 25 markets in the country.
Scott Flaherty : The Litigation Daily : June 15, 2015
After 13 years of litigation, Hogan Lovells has won a defense verdict for Anthem Inc., beating a class action brought by thousands of Connecticut state employees seeking nearly $100 million.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : June 15, 2015
A special master tasked with rooting out fraud in BP PLC's $9.9 billion oil-spill settlement has sought the return of nearly $8 million in awards paid to commercial fishermen and other businesses.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : June 14, 2015
Willkie Farr, Winston & Strawn and Sheppard Mullin make hires from two struggling firms with California roots; Blank Rome bolts on an IP boutique in Houston; Fried Frank loses its last partner in Asia; and other notable additions from throughout The Am Law 200.