- Adams and Reese LLP
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Andrews Kurth LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Clark Hill Thorp Reed
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O’Connor
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- DLA Piper
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edwards Wildman Palmer
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Goulston & Storrs, A Professional Corporation
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Husch Blackwell
- Ice Miller LLP
- Irell & Manella LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Jenner & Block LLP
- Jones Day
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- King & Spalding LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Lane Powell
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Locke Lord
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McCarter & English, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Norton Rose LLP
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Polsinelli Shughart PC
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Robinson & Cole LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Snell & WilmerL.L.P.
- Squire Sanders LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stevens & Lee, A Professional Corporation
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strasburger & Price, LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Vedder Price, P.C.
- Venable LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Williams & Connolly LLP
- Williams Mullen
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Winstead PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
Baker & Daniels LLP
- Designation: N/A
- Head Count: N/A
- Gross Revenues: N/A
- Revenue Per Lawyer: N/A
- Profits Per Partner: N/A
- Year Over Year Change: 0
Baker & Daniels is an Indianapolis-based law firm. According to the National Law Journal's 2012 NLJ 350 ranking of firms based on size, Baker & Daniels has 274 attorneys and is the 153rd largest firm in the United States. With $175,500,000 in gross revenue in 2011, the firm placed 145th on The American Lawyer's 2012 Am Law 200 ranking. The firm has offices in CO, DC, IL, IN, IO and MN.
In the News
Sheri Qualters : The National Law Journal : August 25, 2014
: The National Law Journal : August 25, 2014
Katelyn Polantz : Legal Times : August 22, 2014
Arnold & Porter and Zuckerman Spaeder were among a number of legal groups in Washington and elsewhere to take part in the ALS awareness-raising charity campaign that has gone viral on social-networking sites this month.
Mark Gerlach : Law Technology News : August 21, 2014
Among the tips: use RFPs to vet potential vendors, and hold a kickoff party to establish expectations.
Mark Gerlach : Law Technology News : August 11, 2014
U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrew Peck is among the luminaries at upcoming panels in Nashville.
Scott Graham : The Recorder : August 08, 2014
A bevy of companies known for distinctive product designs are opposing Samsung's claim that it was penalized too harshly for infringing design patents for the iPhone and iPad.
Vivia Chen : The Careerist : August 06, 2014
A look at the subtext behind Working Woman magazine's "50 best firms for women."
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : August 06, 2014
The multidistrict litigation against Target Corp. over last year's massive data breach stumbled to the starting line, with the first consolidated class action filed on Friday.
Todd Ruger, John Council and John Pacenti : The National Law Journal : July 21, 2014
President Barack Obama's 11th nomination of an openly gay or lesbian lawyer to a federal district judgeship reflects both his declared mission to diversify the courts and the widespread cultural shift in acceptance of gays and lesbians in public life.
Todd Ruger, John Council and John Pacenti : Daily Business Review : July 20, 2014
Naming openly gay judges to district courts has given the judiciary wider perspective and a foundation from which circuit judges—and possibly a U.S. Supreme Court justice—could emerge.
Todd Ruger, John Council and John Pacenti : Texas Lawyer : July 20, 2014
Robert Pitman's uncontroversial selection—Cornyn called Pitman's sexuality "irrelevant"—was Obama's 11th nomination of an openly gay or lesbian lawyer to a federal district judgeship.
Lisa Hoffman : The National Law Journal : July 15, 2014
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and an air mattress manufacturer have failed to free themselves fully from a lia-bility complaint brought by a Florida man who said he was injured when a new air mattress “popped” and collapsed under him.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : July 15, 2014
Baker & McKenzie heads to Brisbane, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan takes its litigation prowess to Houston and a trio of partners leave Kirkland & Ellis in our latest look at notable moves from throughout The Am Law 200.
Jan Wolfe : The Litigation Daily : June 20, 2014
The Eighth Circuit gave the NFL Players Association an opening to revive its $3 billion lawsuit accusing league owners of colluding to secretly cap salaries for the 2010 season. But the union's lawyers at Winston & Strawn and Latham & Watkins still face a long road to recovering any damages.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 28, 2014
Alan Levin became Barnes & Thornburg's managing partner in 1997. Since then the Indianapolis-based Am Law 100 firm has grown to 522 lawyers. On Nov. 1, Levin will become chairman emeritus and make way for successor Robert Grand, a politically connected member of the firm's management committee.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : May 13, 2014
This month’s resignation of Target Corp. chief executive officer Gregg Steinhafel came as a federal judge in Minnesota holds the first hearing in the lawsuits filed over the retailer’s data breach—although both sides have expressed interest in settling the litigation.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 08, 2014
Gibson Dunn's Christie tab grows, Jones Day revs it up in Motown and filings by Goodwin Procter and Fried Frank hint at the Apple e-book fight's high cost.
Brian Baxter : The Am Law Daily : May 06, 2014
Despite a recent round of layoffs, Winston & Strawn has hired a four-strong corporate team in Hong Kong and a three-partner IP team in San Francisco.
Richard Acello : The National Law Journal : April 21, 2014
Contracts (distribution agreements, supply agreements, service agreements) make up 65 percent of the legal work, general counsel Eric Nodiff said, with mergers and acquisitions accounting for 15 percent and employment, securities filings, intellectual property, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and litigation comprising the rest.
Amanda Bronstad : The National Law Journal : April 07, 2014
A federal panel has ordered about 100 consumer class actions filed against Target Corp. over its data breach transferred to Minnesota, where lawyers in related derivative shareholder actions have moved to appoint lead counsel.
Tom Huddleston Jr. : The Am Law Daily : March 28, 2014
The White House's former associate director of intergovernmental affairs and public engagement is now part of Kilpatrick Townsend's Native American affairs team; Faegre adds two labor and employment attorneys in Chicago; and the former U.S. Steel general counsel joins Fox Rothschild.
: The National Law Journal : March 17, 2014
Pamela Fulmer joins Arent Fox's intellectual property and complex litigation practices as partner in the San Francisco office. Plus more law firm movers in this week's column.