The Malaysian state-owned oil company is paying $850 million for a stake in two offshore exploration blocks off the coast of Rio de Janeiro.
Langham Hospitality, which operates three hotels in Hong Kong's Kowloon district, is seeking to raise funds for working capital and to repay debt.
The listing of Mighty River Power is expected to be New Zealand's largest-ever IPO.
By Tom Brennan, May 2, 2013 :: Deals
* Cravath and Corrs help ADM make a big move Down Under
* Sinopec goes back to Skadden for another multibillion-dollar bond offering
* Alibaba taps Simpson for $586 million Weibo investment
Alibaba will acquire an 18 percent stake in the microblogging service, a subsidiary of Sina Corp., for $586 million.
Gilbert + Tobin is acting for GrainCorp, which has conditionally accepted ADM's $3.5 billion offer.
By Jessica Seah, April 25, 2013 :: Deals
* Allen & Overy on the Philippines' largest-ever stock offering
* AXA turns to S&C for a big China auto insurance push
* DLA and Amarchand guiding Etihad in to land a Jet Airways stake
If approved, the proposed $374 million investment by Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways would be the first of its kind since the Indian airline industry was opened to foreign ownership last year.
The French insurer plans to buy a 50 percent stake in Shanghai's Tian Ping Auto Insurance.
The national security review is the biggest single hurdle to many Chinese investments in the U.S., but many in China think the process is unfair.