By Tom Brennan, May 16, 2013 :: Deals
* Davis Polk on a $4 billion bond offering for China's CNOOC
* Allen & Overy advising Sinopec Engineering on its $2.7 billion IPO
* Four Wall Street firms take on AsiaInfo-Linkage's $890 million take-private deal
The debt issue represents the largest U.S. dollar-denominated offering in Asia since 2003.
Telecom software company AsiaInfo-Linkage is the latest Chinese company to seek to de-list from a U.S. exchange.
The unit of Chinese state-owned oil giant Sinopec Group is aiming to raise $2.7 billion through its Hong Kong listing.
The Japanese bank is acquiring a 40 percent stake in Indonesia's PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk.
By Tom Brennan, May 9, 2013 :: Deals
* Linklaters takes the lead on Sumitomo Mitsui's $1.5 billon Indonesia acquisition
* Three firms on New Zealand's largest-ever IPO
* The world's first publicly traded law firm is raising $64 million to fund U.K. expansion
The national security review is the biggest single hurdle to many Chinese investments in the U.S., but many in China think the process is unfair.