From overcoming press leaks to making sure ink on a paint deal dried, these dealmakers of the year showed creativity, client commitment and a business savvy that delivered on their clients' objectives.
- Partners Question 'Unreasonable' Deutsche Demands on Junior Lawyer Pay
- Wilmer Grows Partner Profits, Trims Head Count as California Beckons
- Ten Am Law 100 Firms Help Raiders Roll Into Sin City
- Fox Rothschild Raids Dentons for New York Startup Group
- Slater and Gordon Cleared of Accounting Violations in Australia
- Using Gamification to Drive Business Development Performance
If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful divorce lawyer it's Eleanor Alter.
This Big Law associate is a mysterious blogger on a mission to prevent young lawyers from falling prey to their own lousy money management.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research