More women are achieving leadership roles in law firm M&A practices. But it will take another big push to achieve widespread gender equity on deal teams.
- With Hourly Rates Rising, Report Shows Spotty Record for GC's Cost-Constraint Tactics
- Deal Watch: Three Firms Headline PR Giant's Going Public Sale
- Law Firm Spinoffs an Option as Lawyers Look to Go Lean
- Second Circuit Upholds Ban on Private Investment in Law Firms
- Chadbourne, Plaintiffs Trade Blows in Batch of New Filings
- Manafort, Willing to Talk, Hires Top Wilmer Partner
If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful divorce lawyer it's Eleanor Alter.
This Big Law associate is a mysterious blogger on a mission to prevent young lawyers from falling prey to their own lousy money management.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research