The American Lawyer's annual report on the nation's 100 top-grossing law firms. Full financial results, in-depth analysis, firm profiles, and more.
- Husch Blackwell Tacks On 150-Lawyer Wisconsin Firm
- Ex-Ballard Spahr Partner Charged in FBI Probe
- From Bowie to Boies: Milbank Looks to Hudson Yards as New Home
- Big Firms Fuel Up on Energy Sector Bankruptcies
- Curtis Expands to Switzerland With New Geneva Office
- Orrick Partners With Pro-Pot Nonprofit Group
Employees will leave anyway, so why bother being a good boss?
What should a law school’s mission be? Most deans would rather not ask that question.
Download this complimentary report which details research and feedback from industry leaders in more than 50 top U.S. law firms about partner compensation—a hot button topic in every firm.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research