Charlie Geffen, who led the British firm for five years until he was replaced by dispute resolution partner Ben Tidswell in 2013, is joining Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher's London office along with Ashurst corporate partner Mark Sperotto.
- Billionaire Lawyer Fuels Four Firms With Energy Deal
- Ashurst, Gibson Dunn Meet Again Over Murphy Oil Sale
- Two Lawyers Are New Among Forbes 400 Richest Americans
- Icahn, Wachtell Meet Again Over eBay
- Cravath Helps Johnson & Johnson Bag Another Pharma Firm
- Am Law Trio Tapped for Encana's $5.3 Billion Energy Deal
In a lighthearted blog post, I mentioned a lawyer's sex appeal. Blowback!
The ABA approved a number of changes to law school accreditation standards, many of which reduce ways law schools waste students' money and time.