Armed with two recent wins, Shay Dvoretzky of Jones Day is going up against the Howrey estate on Tuesday as its trustee tries to claw back profits owed from unfinished matters that former partners took with them when they joined other firms.
- Four Am Law 100 Firms Help Zillow Snap Up Trulia
- Dollar Tree Pays Big Bucks for Bargain Retail Rival
- Yukos Scores $50 Billion Arbitration Victory Against Russia
- 21st Century Fox Sells German, Italian Units for $9 Billion
- Under Israel's Iron Dome, Another Law Firm Merger
- Am Law Firms Lead on Breitburn Energy Deal
Legally, the Yukos oligarchs deserve their $50 billion. Morally, it's murky.
If you thought the story of Dewey & LeBoeuf ended when the firm declared bankruptcy, you're wrong. The best is yet to come.