Eight significant developments in the past year, and what the future might hold.
- Deal Watch: Jones Day Helps Ink $4.3B Deal for Air Filtration Client
- Could 2016 Break Law Firm Merger Record?
- Johnson & Johnson Hit With $1 Billion Verdict in Hip Implant Case
- Associate Bonus Season: Method or Madness?
- Are Email Addresses and Passwords From Your Firm Leaking to the Dark Web?
- Immigration Practices Read Tea Leaves After Trump
Alan Dershowitz takes issue with Louis Begley’s points about discrimination against Jews—or lack thereof.
A retired partner at Debevoise & Plimpton, Begley writes about New York's moneyed class with stinging subtlety. Here are excerpts from our meeting and a subsequent phone conversation.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research