The firms are eager to be recognized for their efforts, but progress in the industry overall is nothing to celebrate.
- Cross-Border Combinations Drive US Law Firm Merger Activity to Record Highs
- MoFo Practice Leader Leaves for Baker Botts' Bay Area Base
- High-Profile Florida Litigator Marcos Jimenez Leaves McDermott to Form Own Firm
- Ex-Chadbourne Partner Campbell Opens Firm Amid Ongoing Sex Bias Lawsuit
- Kirkland Bankruptcy Star Basta to Leave Firm
- What GC Thought Leaders Experiment Is About (Hint: Not Cost)
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.