A $5 billion agreement resolves billions of dollars in potential damage claims by disgruntled creditors, and brings the bankruptcy, which has spun off as much as $200 million in legal fees to a group of firms, a giant step closer to an end.
- Federal Judge, Facebook and Kirkland Make Amends in Court
- Honigman Partner Who Saved Detroit’s Art Joins Jones Day
- As Cybersecurity Hurdles Loom, Smaller Firms Face Big Challenges
- Wife of Fisher & Phillips Partner Dies From Gunshot Wound
- High-Profile London Lateral to Paul Hastings Has Change of Heart
- The Global 100: Rankings and Analysis of the World’s Biggest Firms
How to eat your way into your client's heart, even when the meal is, um, unusual.
For three years in a row, the same quartet of firms topped BTI Consulting Group's “Fearsome Foursome” list of most-feared opponents in court: Jones Day, Kirkland, Quinn Emanuel and Skadden. Until now. In BTI's latest litigation survey, Dentons pushed Quinn Emanuel two rungs to the not-nearly-so-special “honor roll” category.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research