The firm's trade group has long represented foreign companies in U.S. administrative proceedings. But in this high-stakes solar industry case, it's on the other side.
- CVR, Wachtell Face Off in Double-Barreled Malpractice Fight
- Winston, Latham Prepare for Pitched Battle Over US Soccer
- A Whistleblower Takes On Charlotte School of Law
- Trump's $25M Man? White House Releases Unfinished Disclosure on Lawyer's Pay
- Q&A: Returning to Big Law After 'Once in a Career' Patent Gig
- Winston & Strawn Welcomes New Talent Management Team
Of all the things for a firm to worry about, the financial and tax structure should not top the list, consultant Brad Hildebrandt argues in support of the verein model.
Will a former Charlotte Law professor's claims finally bring change to the legal education industry?
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?