The Am Law 200 reversed course in 2016, posting gains in gross revenue after experiencing a decline in 2015. But that average gain of 1.2 percent, coupled with similar increases in revenue per lawyer and profits per equity partner, masked some weakness in many firms’ results. As our overview story shows, a “hollow middle” is emerging.
- Trump Turns to Kasowitz, Rejecting D.C. Legal Vets
- Major Financial Institutions Make Landmark Blockchain Investment
- Polsinelli Picks Real Estate Partner to Succeed Longtime Leader
- MoFo Welcomes Six-Lawyer Wilson Sonsini IP Team
- Labaton Sucharow Expands SEC Whistleblower Practice With Hire of Three Ex-SEC and DOJ Officials
- Senior Latham Lawyer Running for Controversial Right-Wing Party in UK Elections
Just how far can you push a summertime dress code before you jeopardize your professional credibility?
A Diversity Lab study of more than 400 successful lawyers found that they had some surprising traits in common.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research