Todd Jacobs, a former managing partner and member of the executive committee at Grippo & Elden, a Chicago-based complex commercial litigation boutique that merged with Shook, Hardy & Bacon in early 2015, is opening a Windy City office for Iowa-based Bradley & Riley.
- As Russia Probes Mount, White-Collar Lawyers Hit Prime Time
- Actor Accuses Attorney Neighbor of Harassment Campaign in Messy NY Co-op Dispute
- Trump Turmoil Tempers Law Firm Business Forecasts
- Ex-SEC Associate GC Joins Simpson Thacher in DC
- 'Speaking the Same Language': Leaders From Big Law Make the Case for Metric Sharing
- With Wilson Sonsini Hire, Sullivan & Cromwell Heads to Brussels
Just how far can you push a summertime dress code before you jeopardize your professional credibility?
A Diversity Lab study of more than 400 successful lawyers found that they had some surprising traits in common.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research