Hillary Clinton’s choice for presidential running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, is a Harvard Law grad who cut his teeth as a young lawyer fighting for fair housing issues, winning a $100 million jury verdict against Nationwide Insurance over allegedly discriminatory lending practices.
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Investment Bank's Malpractice Suit Against MoFo Dismissed
- Cadwalader IP Litigator Decamps for Milbank in D.C.
- O'Melveny's Culvahouse Plans to Stay With Trump Campaign After VP Vetting
- Lateral Misfire Leads to King & Spalding for Vinson Partner
- Three Supreme Court Insiders From Outside the Beltway
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Remember the advice I passed on to you ladies about how to be assertive, yet lovable? Well, it provoked a number of responses from readers (OK, female readers). In a nutshell, some women said they’re sick and tired about getting schooled on how they should behave.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research