Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher partner Orin Snyder and Texas trial lawyer Thomas Ajamie squared off in a boardroom drama at a prominent charity within the past year. Their imbroglio would underscore the means by which one of Hollywood’s most powerful individuals used his power.
- Reed Smith Partner Launches 'Club 1973' for Women in Private Equity
- Hogan Lovells Beefs Up Securities Group in NY
- Law Firms Opt for Big-Ticket Space as Real Estate Market Shifts
- Ex-Crowell Leader Quits Firm Amid Questions Over Direction
- Paul Weiss Antitrust Leader Is Trump's Pick for FTC Chair
- Burford Capital Ready to Capture Asia's Arbitration Funding Market
We know the number of blacks in the profession is still abysmal, but what about those who graduate from tippy-top law schools? Do they enjoy an advantage?
Thomson Reuters took the No. 1 spot.
To learn how firms are using litigation finance to serve clients better, compete for new business and manage risk, download Burford Capital's 2017 Litigation Finance Study.
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?