Four years after considering a potential U.S. Senate bid, former longtime Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe leader Ralph Baxter Jr. is pondering running on the Democratic ticket for a West Virginia seat in Congress, according to a newspaper report from his home state.
- Judge Tosses Racial Discrimination Suit Against Cleary
- Six Carlton Fields Real Estate Lawyers Jump to Duane Morris in Miami
- Cahill Hires Unit Chief From SDNY
- A Hard-Hitting Litigator, Kasowitz Goes to Bat for Trump
- Fried Frank Hires Katten's NY Real Estate Litigation Head
- Winston & Strawn Shutters Beijing, Taipei Offices
A few weeks ago I wrote that I doubted cloud-based operations are competing against Big Law for major rainmakers and clients. One virtual firm took issue with my views.
A senior Latham & Watkins lawyer is running for Parliament as a member of a controversial right-wing political party in the U.K.'s upcoming general election on June 8.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research