Perkins Coie's Marc Elias, who has juggled legal roles for both the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, saw the intersecting interests of both clients unexpectedly become public on Friday.
- Squire Patton Team Hired to Monitor Ferguson Police Reforms
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Earns Cheers for $100M ‘Redlining’ Verdict
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Investment Bank's Malpractice Suit Against MoFo Dismissed
- Cadwalader IP Litigator Decamps for Milbank in D.C.
- O'Melveny's Culvahouse Plans to Stay With Trump Campaign After VP Vetting
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Remember the advice I passed on to you ladies about how to be assertive, yet lovable? Well, it provoked a number of responses from readers (OK, female readers). In a nutshell, some women said they’re sick and tired about getting schooled on how they should behave.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research