Constance Ramos, who left Winston & Strawn’s partnership in August to start her own Oakland, California-based intellectual property boutique, has accused the firm of sexual discrimination and retaliation in a suit filed in San Francisco Superior Court.
- Gibson Dunn Doubles Real Estate for Growing Houston Office
- Entertainment Law Vet (and Kamala Harris' Hubby) Joins DLA Piper
- Why Don't Law Firms Like Experienced Managers?
- Lawyers Could See Increase in Work After Trump Administration Issues New Title IX Guidance
- The Global 100: Firms Ranked by Head Count
- In Solar Trade Case, Mayer Brown Switches Roles
Of all the things for a firm to worry about, the financial and tax structure should not top the list, consultant Brad Hildebrandt argues in support of the verein model.
Will a former Charlotte Law professor's claims finally bring change to the legal education industry?
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?