While Marc Kasowitz's role on President Donald Trump's legal team has been diminished, the "uberlitigator" still has a bevy of commercial cases on his plate back in New York.
- Six Partners to Leave Ashurst in New York Amid Restructuring
- Do Law Firms Enable Alcoholism?
- I Fell for a Phishing Email, and the Law Couldn't Help Me
- Clyde & Co Opens Ninth U.S. Office with Los Angeles Launch
- Europe Beginning to Rediscover M&A Mojo, but Not Time for Celebration Just Yet
- Small Offices Face Closure as Law Firms Seek Efficiency
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.